4/27-5/4 2014 - First Time/Honeymoon

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: 4/27-5/4 2014 - First Time/Honeymoon

Postby MandD » Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Lol, good luck WISH. You've made yourself very clear to everone. I nomally keep quiet, but wow.
C4P - MandD_Desire
KIK - MandD_Desire2
MandD
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby DandT » Thu May 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Hey WISH: Will you post when you plan to go back to Pearl? You might have the place to yourself! We know we would not go when you are there. Desire (Pearl or RM) is a spectacular place that induces friendliness so there is no room for Bullies in our opinion!
DandT
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Jan 1941

Postby Wish » Fri May 16, 2014 7:24 am

I'm really feeling the love in here guys... :D ------Listen, for one, I'm No bully. Never have been a day in my life! I guess I'm just different. Myself personally, I would never just pick someones personal belongings up and throw them on the floor. Cause hey, ya never know how that's going to turn out. Could I have handled it differently? Definitely! That just wouldn't be me though. My wife and I are supposed to just stand by and allow our belongings to be thrown as garbage huh? Believe it or not, I actually try to avoid the bull sh*t at all costs. I guess in your eyes I should have just excepted that I was wrong, cause I wasn't following Pearl's "pet peeves". Well I'm sorry. I just can't imagine myself walking away from somebody tossing my stuff on the floor. If that's how you all live life, more power to you! We can all go back and fourth forever on this topic. The fact is, we're all different, raised different, and come from different walks of life. So I don't expect everybody to see my point in this. I wont do the name calling either. That's pretty corny coming from a keyboard lol. Even with that happening, I still had a great vacation! Met some cool people and my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. To those who want to know if I will post when I will be going back.... MOST CERTAINLY!! If that stops you from coming when I'm there..... Well hey.... I guess that just means more Grey Goose for me! :D

With nothing but Love,
WiSH
Wish
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Apr 2014

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri May 16, 2014 4:53 pm

So, after all the chatter on this topic, I just wanted to say that I think the point has been driven home and that personal attacks are not what this forum is about. In the end, I'm glad Mr & Mrs Wish had a great trip and honeymoon....congratulations.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby tommer » Fri May 16, 2014 7:46 pm

We too are glad that in the end, a great time was had ..... that is what Desire is all about! As for the beds, we just hope that patrons don't "reserve" the limited beds for extended times/hours, as others may well want to use them for 15 or 30 minutes. Our solution: if the bed is not occupied and a couple wants to use it, CAREFULLY put belongings of others neatly along the bed and then go about enjoying yourselves. Should the other couple return to their "reserved bed", simply smile at them, exchange pleasantries, and move to one side of the bed to make room for them. You don't need to "get involved" with them, but there is plenty of room for all to have fun. Too, their trashing around and noise making may well serve as a free aphrodisiac! Hey ............ way simple, let's just have lots of fun! :D

Tommer and Mrs. Tommer
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby MandD » Fri May 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Mr. Mrs. Tommer good point.
C4P - MandD_Desire
KIK - MandD_Desire2
MandD
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby Sugar77 » Sat May 17, 2014 6:27 am

Sounds like there is a lot of confusion and difference of opinions on whether these beds can or should be held. Placing belongings on a bed to hold it while you go hang out in the jacuzzi just doesn't seem right to us, nor does hogging a bed for an hour and a half if there are others wanting to use them. Clothing and other articles should be placed in the cubbies while you are in the jacuzzi, and you wait your turn for a bed like everyone else. A simple sign to say that no articles are to be left on the beds when not in use may help to resolve the reserving issue. Just being respectful of others when the place is busy and people are waiting for a turn would resolve the time issue. If you're going to be an hour, either go there when it's not busy or find somewhere else to go like the bed in your room. We're planning to give the beds some good use when we're there at the end of June so really hoping that none of this drama will be going on then.

K&J
:CAN
Sugar77
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2014

Postby tommer » Sat May 17, 2014 7:02 am

Bravo to Sugar 77 :D The beds need to be available for the fun of the participating couple as well as for the entertainment they provide for the rest of us "watchers" ...... :wink:
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby PNWcouple » Sun May 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Wish - I thought that was a great reply and a truthful response. Thanks for responding in a kind way, and sorry if I was a little overboard on the keyboard. I for one will be careful to not throw anybody's belongings on the floor, and will work to not have my stuff on a bed if not using it. I imagine you would be a fine guest at Pearl, and glad you and your wife had a great time there.
PNWcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2014

Postby CokeMann » Sun May 18, 2014 6:16 pm

@WISH - thanks for the Trip Report

OK, folks we've now gone full circle on this one and I'm going to lock it off at this point.

SIte Admin
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl