New to Desire Pearl May 8-12, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

New to Desire Pearl May 8-12, 2014

Postby mthomas34616 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Quick bio.We are a latin couple,45 years old, we have been to swingers club and Hedonism
My report to will be divided into 2 parts

Part 1, 5 Star review

Our Flight out of Miami was 3 hours late,I emailed All Do tours(Airport transfer company) and called the resort told them our new arrival time. All Do tour responded that they will be there. Guess what they were not,waited 30 minutes.

It is a 20 minute ride to the resort.Resort is awesome, check in is quick, after check in, a gentleman will sit with you, show you a map of the resort, point your room out, explain the activities, where you can go crazy, etc.etc. (HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESORT),he is your timeshare appt. setter. VERY IMPORTANT: If you make an appt. you will be given a coupon book. There is a $200 off(regular price $350) Erotic/sensual massage for 2, VERY WELL WORTH IT OHHHHH MY GOD MOTHER MAY I HOLY CRAP.,ask for Lucy and Oscar for the massage. So suffer through the 30-45 minute timeshare bullshit for the coupon to the massage.

The food, room, pool, Jacuzzi is 5 star. The night club, the music was all the same each night, but a nice place to hang. Play room was always empty. Around 12 am everyone goes to the Jacuzzi.

The atmosphere of the place is more laid back than Hedonism. If your significant other is the shy type and you need someone to start the engine you might have a problem. My wife and I have been involved in foursomes, three ways, she has been with other women, but someone else has to be the aggressor (she is the shy type but once you start her up, there is no stopping.) My wife and I felt that every couple was waiting for another couple to make the first move, at the end nothing never happens, it was kind of funny. In Hedo. the women were more aggressive but in a very sensual way.

The workers were 10000 Stars. the attention you get is out of this world. TIP Men send your lady to get the drink, you will get quicker service.

part 2 1 Star

My wife gold chain was stolen from our room, she noticed it the last night, so that night was ruined. It was always kept in a small pouch, in a bag with her panties. It is our fault for not putting it in the safe. You live and learn.

Again All Do tours was set up for 11 am pick up. It showed up, but for another couple. Driver said we were for 11:30(I had the receipt that showed 11 AM). The driver wanted us to wait, the other couple said no that we can go all together.

Summary: Do not use ALL Do tour for airport transfer, do the erotic/sensual massage, if you want some action you need to be the aggressor, drink a lot and have fun
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 May 2014

Re: New to Desire Pearl May 8-12, 2014

Postby 1hppygirl » Mon May 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Thanks for the review!!! Great information!!
Good to know that we can get a $200 off massage for the TS presentation!!! Might be worth it!
Looking forward to arriving in late June... :D
Robin & Anthony
1hppygirl
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 23 Jun 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: n/a

Postby bb25 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Overall good report but take STRONG exception to your advise to be AGGRESSIVE in approaching other couples for 'action'. Perhaps you meant 'be more assertive' in expressing your 'desires' ~ I don't think an aggressive approach fits the way of life at Desire or Pearl.
bb25
Desire Lover

Postby J&K » Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi guys. Nice meeting you. We will add our own trip report soon but I hate to say that I think it was just the atmosphere that weekend. Very slow and reserved group. Our trip was from the 10th to the 17th and it almost seemed like two different resorts... Saturday to Tuesday it was more of a exhibitionist / voyeur scene. Very little partying (partying meaning shots, body shots, etc.) or mingling and definitely an older more subdued crowd. Nothing wrong with that but too slow for our liking and it sounds like yours. Then from Wednesday to Saturday it seemed entirely different. More of a party, more mingling, body shots, fun by the pool, etc. Will explain in detail in the report. I tend to write really long / detailed ones on our trips to ttr so will do the same with names spared of course but it takes me a little to get it all down.

So end result is I would recommend giving it another shot.
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby mthomas34616 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:46 pm

bb25 wrote:Overall good report but take STRONG exception to your advise to be AGGRESSIVE in approaching other couples for 'action'. Perhaps you meant 'be more assertive' in expressing your 'desires' ~ I don't think an aggressive approach fits the way of life at Desire or Pearl.

You are correct, wrong choice of word. Assertive sounds better. :D
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

Postby mthomas34616 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:50 pm

A follow up to my post. Desire kept me informed through various emails about my gold chain that was stolen. I will like to thank them for there professionalism and quick response, my wife and I are happy with the outcome.
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl