Long time TTR visitors report on Pearl May 10-17, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: Long time TTR visitors report on Pearl May 10-17, 2014

Postby J&K » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 am

David Donna wrote:Great multi-segment report K. Thank you again for the invitations to both parties. Overdressed for the first, underdressed for the second. Canadians eh! Obviously didn't read the verbal invitation. We had a blast but are so disappointed that we didn't jump into the hot tub and stay longer at the second party.
We are headed back to the Pearl right after the nude cruise in November because we simply can't stay away until next May. We look forward to seeing you, and bubbly J. next May! Please bring more AIWC because it does hit the spot(s)!
:CAN

Great meeting you both. I just realized I left donnas 'special' nice to meet you handshake out of the trip report lol

Re the dress code, that is the best thing about Pearl, you can't go wrong no matter what you do or don't wear lol Miss that no stress worry free world. Enjoy November and see u in May!
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tpearson65 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:22 am

OK, I must admit that I've been slacking and just now got around to reading J&K's report...(well...K's because I know what a great communicator he is) And like most others, reliving the experience through the report. It was great to meet every single one of you (you know who you are) and we have GREAT memories of the entire trip! We too should be back at Pearl next May (after a couple of trips to RM) and hope to have a merger of sorts, of all the great people that we have met over our past two trips! Until then, BOTTOMS UP!! Tim n Court!
tpearson65
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Feb 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC - TnCTexas

Postby J&K » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:28 am

tpearson65 wrote:OK, I must admit that I've been slacking and just now got around to reading J&K's report...(well...K's because I know what a great communicator he is) And like most others, reliving the experience through the report. It was great to meet every single one of you (you know who you are) and we have GREAT memories of the entire trip! We too should be back at Pearl next May (after a couple of trips to RM) and hope to have a merger of sorts, of all the great people that we have met over our past two trips! Until then, BOTTOMS UP!! Tim n Court!

I don't remember you two. You were there the same time as us? Lol.

Just kidding. The bringers of the Jell-O shots will never be forgotten. Oh and the plunge pool fun also has something to do with you never being forgotten. :)

Next May is going to be one hell of a party.
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl