Long time TTR visitors report on Pearl May 10-17, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Long time TTR visitors report on Pearl May 10-17, 2014

Postby J&K » Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Hello all. Happy to say we loved our first visit to Desire Pearl after several trips to Temptation. We visited from May 10th to May 17th. And in the middle went to Temptation to visit some friends we met there last May. I have written several reports on TTR on Cancuncare and I must warn in advance they tend to be long, detailed and written one day at a time. I like to reminisce as much as possible and go back and read later what I forgot :)

1st some background on us. We are both 40, like to think we take good care of ourselves and are about the party first...then whatever happens happens. We like to think we live life to the fullest and try to maximize our enjoyment with whatever we do, understanding that everyone has different ideas on what is enjoyable. On vacation we love the sun, love to drink, enjoy our volleyball/corn hole/silly games during the day and love to dance to EDM music at night and stay up late. We took this approach with our trips to TTR including our first in 2010 where the wife initially said maybe she would go topless. Well it took an hour. Many other fantasies were met that first trip and with subsequent trips. I am sure most are considered tame by most Desire veterans but our logic is always we would rather regret not doing something then regret doing it. It seems like every trip we leave thinking we had the best week of our life.

We love TTR and will be back for many reasons (people, sexy pool) so what made us try Desire Pearl this trip?
- never really happy with the majority of the food options at TTR (exception being the Italian)
- rooms getting more and more run down with each trip. We usually upgrade to jacuzzi room but even those are showing wear and tear.
- the beach, not the best
- no community jacuzzi
- the singles. Every trip to TTR we had a single guy issue at some point.
- the cameras. Every trip there has been an incident with a camera. Not what we feel like dealing with on vacation.

Desire Pearl Saturday May 10th - not exactly a good start.
We used miles and as a result were scheduled to connect thru Chicago. Not ideal given all the storms there lately so I nicely convinced the agent to instead put us on a direct flight once we got to the airport. Got us into Cancun at 12:30 instead of 3pm. Called USA Transfers (who we always use) in advance letting them know we would be early. They had the info but sadly we still had to wait about 30 minutes. Never had this issue before with them so was surprising. They indicated they were busier than ever but still disappointing. Maybe this happens all the time on Saturdays? We don't usually arrive on a Saturday.

Arrived at the resort at 3pm. We reserved a Penthouse for the week. Figured if we were going from the $160 a night TTR to the $500+ a night Desire Pearl we might as well go 100% and get the nicest room. We were very disappointed to find that the room wasn't even ready at check in time, 3pm. They said to change in the spa and explore and we will have a room ready for you shortly. We changed and got to the pool a little after 3 and witnessed the very end of the Foam party. Looked like a blast. Sad we missed it. Plenty of chairs available (although they said the resort was 100% full on Saturday we were not sure where everyone was :) ) So we enjoyed the sun for a little. The mrs. wasn't sure if she would go total nude but it only took 20 or so mins lol. Me I wasn't ready to take the plunge, yet.

On the nudity thing, it wasn't a driver for us trying Pearl. Was actually a deterrent. But there was absolutely no pressure and the %'s were surprisingly lower than expected. Maybe 80% of the guys were nude, 60% of the ladies, with almost 100% of the ladies topless. That is just a guess but that seems like a fair estimate for the week. You were definitely more likely to get a comment for having a suit on than not but it was all in good fun. Plus most would put the suit back on when visiting the restroom or getting a drink. Almost always suitless in the chair, bed, pool or jacuzzi but always with suit on in the lobby, restaurants, etc. I definitely did my fair share of mass drinking though to make myself comfortable with the many oscars and waving balls all around me (who would of ever thought ball sacks came in so many different shapes and sizes? lol. I learn something new on every trip to Cancun)

At 4 something everyone heads over to the jacuzzi. Saturday was one of the busiest days there (from a quantity of people perspective) but still way tamer than we expected. Some socializing. Maybe 1 or 2 sexual activities on the beds beside the jacuzzi but nothing in the jacuzzi (we prefer it that way, lol, cleanliness thing) and it seemed like everything was about voyeurism and exhibitionism. Not a mass sex scene as some had warned. Very tasteful. As we would later find out the level of activity would widely fluctuate from day to day. But we were disappointed that there were very few shots and no body shots and when we asked someone that had been there for a week where they were they commented they hadn't seen one all week. Clearly the crowd has a lot to do with it which is logical of course as many said they had visited other years and it was very different. We did meet some nice couples in the jacuzzi, discussed the usual stuff.. where you are from, football teams, what pearl was like, what time to be where and when, etc. We were informed that the disco would likely be more fun about 10:30ish.

Finally at 5 something our room was ready. Simply put the Penthouse rooms are stunning. The balcony itself is larger than any room at TTR and has a good size plunge pool (we later fit about 18 in it comfortably, will explain later in the report) that can be heated to a temperature of your choosing. The penthouse also has a sitting area with a couch and table with 4 chairs, a bathroom off the main entrance way, the main bathroom with 2 sinks, a changing area and plenty of room for storage of clothes, a separate tub that overlooks the balcony and the ocean and the main bedroom which also has a couch. The balcony has the previously mentioned plunge pool which is raised up to give you a beautiful view of the ocean, a full 2 person sun bed/chaise, and a table and chairs for eating outside. We later in the week found out it can fit 40 or so people easily. That story to come later in the report. The huge negative we quickly found out was NO running water. Pretty amazing that we can pay so much for a room and it not be ready on time and have no water. Thats right, I said no water period, not no hot water, no water period. It came on after dinner at about 8 after some calls but not a good start to the trip.

Pearl has 2 restaurants... the nicer pearl restaurant and aphrodite which is also nice but not on the same level as pearl restaurant. We would place Pearl way above anything at TTR and Aphrodite in-between the Italian and Asian at TTR. On Saturday nights they serve Sushi outside of Pearl on the terrace. It was ok. Better than TTR food but nothing we would call special. Every night the cuisine would change from italian to mediterranean to french, etc.

At 10:30 the nightly show starts in the Disco. I can't remember what the show was sadly. My drinking pool side and in the jacuzzi caught up with me. Thankfully my wonderful wife was in good shape as we enjoyed the show (or so she tells me) and really enjoyed the dance floor in the night club. It is smaller than the TTR club but 2000% nicer. And the air condition worked beautifully (a big pet peeve of mine at TTRs Nice Shoes). Also plenty of bar tenders. Never ever waiting for a drink. And when the mrs requested songs they actually knew them and played them. It was a real DJ. Not some mix tape. It was very, very refreshing. At TTR we request songs all the time and rarely then hear them. The negative though was when my wife got Stellar played it partially cleared the dance floor. As mentioned earlier it was definitely an older crowd than expected at this point of the trip (this did change significantly as you will see in later days of the report) so that had something to do with it. But I think the DJ did a good job of mixing the music. A lot of complaints I read are people preferring more oldies. We like the EDM / club stuff so on most nights we were pretty happy. We did tip well which was also an influencer fyi.

Then making a semi rough first day EXTREMELY rough all of a sudden my wife is yanking me back to the room. She didn't say why, just saying time for us to call it a night. The next morning she informed me that the man from the 'nice' couple we met in the jacuzzi earlier basically walked up to her said she was hot and shoved his hand up her dress while I was turned the other way chatting with someone. Just shows that it isn't always the single guys that are aholes, the married ones can be too. Not the resorts fault of course but a tough first day. Thankfully my wife was smart enough to wait to the next day to tell me or our trip probably would of ended there in a mexican jail. Also thankfully we knew from earlier in the day that they were leaving early the next morning. She looked for his wife to tell her what her husband did but no luck.

We didn't let it ruin our trip but it was a rough first day. My wife threatened to wear panties the rest of the trip but thankfully she reconsidered. I promise every day of the trip report gets better but just telling it how it was.

And some pics to help illustrate the room difference...

sitting area...

tub...

patio... We had two crazy parties on this balcony / plunge pool. One with 40 + and then a more selective 20 + one that was catered (reduced the invites as I had to pay per head kind of like renting the Cigar lounge but 1 million times better)...

view from bed...

and an even better view from the bed lol...

I didn't take many pics on this trip and any of people won't be shared but this gives you an idea.

Tomorrow I will continue with day 2 and provide more info on the pool and beach scene too.
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Long time TTR visitors report on Pearl May 10-17, 2014

Postby TimBeck2 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:13 am

:L
TimBeck2

Postby kshew97 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 am

YIKES! Sorry you had such a rough first day! Our only rough day came after way too many tequilas in the jacuzzi, but that was all self-induced! Looking forward to your follow-up report(s), and hopefully getting started on my trip report later today. Funny how work just piles up while you are gone!
kshew97
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 May 2014

Postby J&K » Tue May 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Sunday May 18th
One of the advantages of the penthouse passion suite is free room service. Your butler seeks you out the previous day and asks what you would like for breakfast the next day and at what time. We ordered some omelets, fresh fruit and juice for 10am. Knowing we wanted to sleep in late every day this trip and not get up early for pool chairs like we usually do at ttr. The food arrived on time, hooray, but the omelets were wrong, boo. Oh well, we were determined to make Sunday better than Saturday so we headed for the pool.

A little about how chairs work at the pool. There is one large figure 8 like pool with an end were the activities are and another end where it is quiet. We like to be near the activities so we sought out the pool attendant and told him where we would like to sit each day and tipped $20. Every day our same chairs were set up for us so we could meander down around 10. With one exception, Jared's off day, another minor detail that you would hope a resort like this would have that worked out. It is important to note the beach is also so nice that many prefer the beach. Lots of palapas and day beds.

On Sunday we elected to try one of the beach beds in the morning. Very elegant and private. I decided it was time to try this naked thing and loved it. It was a very romantic, relaxing couples environment. I even received an unexpected 'special treat' from the Mrs that I would say was the best I have ever had. Something about Pearls ambiance. So things were looking up, literally, sorry couldn't resist lol. It was very hot as the act seemed to turn on the only other couple under 40 (maybe a slight exaggeration, nothing wrong w age, were just disappointed in not many people like us, yet) in the beach bed next to us and they followed suit. The atmosphere was so sensual it seemed like the right thing to do. Most don't even notice as it felt like that type of stuff happens all the time and after a while you get desensitized to it. So no gawking or pointing. Just good husband wife fun.

At 10am the entertainment staff shows up daily and starts organizing events. There is daily yoga which I believe was 10:30am and daily volleyball at 11am. However Sunday the resort was like a ghost town. They tried to get a volleyball game going but I can't play volleyball against myself. They claimed 83% occupancy but the turnover was so high that I don't think the new people arrived yet.

We would alternate days skipping breakfast or lunch and instead choose to stay poolside. Beautiful sunny hot day with a good breeze that we grew to appreciate. In the pool they have 2 basketball hoops and the wife and I shot some hoops and enjoyed a relatively quiet day in the sun.

We checked out the hot tub scene at about 5 and there was maybe 1/3rd the people from Saturday. Definitely not a party. A little mingling with the new folks but a short visit before going back to try out that amazing tub overlooking the patio. Sadly we had no hot water in the tub. A call to our butler and it was fixed. We tried the Pearl restaurant for dinner at a little after 8. The menu theme was aphrodisiac. Best meal we have had in all our trips to cancun. Small portions but we like it that way on vacation. Still dreaming about the Filet and shrimp we had. Impeccable service also equaling the fabulous service we have always received at ttr.

Between dinner and the nightly show at 10:30 there is always a band or dj in the lobby where some congregate for a cocktail. We met some more nice people and decided to change for the theme night which was angels and devils. It is great that the resort has an organized them night for each night. This was an advantage for pearl over ttr. The cancuncare forum groups usually organize theme nights of course but this is just a small percentage of the entire resort so participation is hit and miss depending on the size of the group. At Pearl the participation was not bad. Always wish it was everyone but there were enough so it was never uncomfortable. Mostly the ladies participate but there are always a few guys (maybe 3-8 depending on the night). I had devil boxers, a devil cape and horns. The mrs a tiny black dress with black angel wings (she was one of those bad angels lol). As we were getting ready at 10 the power went out. The backup generators tried to come on but failed. We thought great, maybe this will turn the party up a notch and rushed down to the lobby. Sadly only about 12 people. No music, very little lights from flashlights, everyone looking very bored. We rushed back to the room , got our Bluetooth battery powered speaker and a tub of 100 glow sticks (there wasn't any neon night originally scheduled but I read pearl changes them nights from time to time and sure enough they changed the next night from kings/queens to neon). Returned and started our own party in the lobby with apprx 12 friends... handing out glow sticks to everyone we could find including staff and playing music. Sadly the party didn't grow as most people equated power out with bedtime and not party time :( I figured with us entertaining the remaining guests it was worth 1 free sugar free red bull (normally $5 usd) but no luck. This damn resort with a stick up its ass wasn't giving me much for my $ at this point. Then it dawned on me. Everyone must be at the hot tub! Off to the hot tub. Nope. Pitch black and 4 people. But they were fun people. The bartender found the chocolate, we pulled out our AIWC and we did shots until 3am. The power came back on at 1am and they couldn't get the music restarted (personally I think they just wanted us to go to bed :) ) but I had my speaker, chocolate, AIWC, glow sticks and my red devil cape (nothing else by the way, it was time to embrace this nudity thing) so we were going to party no matter what. At 3 something Jen and I had relations (ha) under the stars on our patio again. By 4 I was hungry. Free 24x7 room service! Hooray! Call the number, no answer. Again, no answer. Again, no answer. I just keep getting more and more upset as I throw on clothes to go storm the kitchen. On the way out the door my sweet wife says to try one more time and they answer. Hooray! But with something like 'what do you want'. Add your own Mexican accent. I ordered like twenty things lol.
Damn them. The war is on :)

Monday was bound to be a better day as we were going to visit friends at ttr who we met last may and had an epic AIWC shot day with. Only problem, initially they quoted me $240 to visit and via email I negotiated with Melissa (front desk manager) down to $80. Not acceptable when you are paying $800 a night and rooms were available for $160 a night at ttr. Now add our problems and we were gearing up for a battle after 4 or so hours sleep to reenergize!

I promise each day gets better :)
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  

Postby tspad » Tue May 20, 2014 6:01 pm

We can hardly wait until tomorrow!!!
tspad
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Postby twomuchfuninthesun » Wed May 21, 2014 6:44 am

tspad wrote:We can hardly wait until tomorrow!!!

That's exactly what we say when we (finally) go to sleep at Pearl !
twomuchfuninthesun
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD spidynjen

Postby DandT » Wed May 21, 2014 6:09 pm

You are making us Not want to go!!!!!!!!!!! Is it this way most of the time? [-O< It is Not that way at RM... It is a party every time there
DandT
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Jan 1941

Postby J&K » Wed May 21, 2014 6:35 pm

DandT wrote:You are making us Not want to go!!!!!!!!!!! Is it this way most of the time? [-O< It is Not that way at RM... It is a party every time there

No. It got a lot better. We can't wait to go back. Will write the rest soon when not on the mobile or working.

I didn't take many pictures. I needed to feel out what was allowed and not and I was very careful to never have a camera with me by the pool or hot tub as I know it isn't allowed there. However, I did take a couple pics of us at dinner and some of the penthouse parties (can't share those) and every night I would take one of Jen walking up the stairs as I thought it was funny that I couldn't take pics anywhere else, and I was drunk, and hell she looks good walking up stairs lol

So because I worked to midnight and didn't have time to write day 3 today I have added some pics before bed because that is quicker. Sorry. Will do day 3 tomorrow. These are of Angel night but sadly before I put on my devil outfit, so these must of been around dinner time.

Together...

Sitting in the lobby...

The nightly walking up the stairs pic. Just seemed like the right thing to do Note the little black angel wings...
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  

Postby yoyo » Wed May 21, 2014 6:44 pm

J&K wrote:No. It got a lot better. We can't wait to go back. Will write the rest soon when not on the mobile or working.

Eager to read your next episodes ;)
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby J&K » Thu May 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Monday May 12th - the visit to TTR

As I mentioned in the last entry we were in negotiations with Desire Pearl Front Desk Manager Melissa for a visit to TTR this day. We wanted to head over for lunch and enjoy the afternoon sexy pool festivities with some friends we met last year at TTR. Then have the option to stay for dinner if we felt like it and hang at Patty O's for a couple drinks before heading back. In advance we could of cancelled our expensive Pearl room and just stayed at TTR for $160 but the hassle of checking out and in and out and in wasn't what we wanted to do on vacation. Plus why would Original resorts want us to do this as they would lose over $600 in income? In advance they lowered their 'standard fee' from $240 to $80 but said we could only go from 6pm to 2am. I said ridiculous and threatened to cancel and rebook and they then changed to $80 for 2pm to 2am. Again I said ridiculous and just didn't respond back anymore figuring we would deal with it onsite.

So as you know from above we had many issues the first 2 days. We summarized the issues and mentioned we would like a meeting with Melissa when she arrived at 9am on Monday and expected a full day/night pass comped at TTR. Our butler, Gjerry (the butlers were absolutely amazing by the way, made you feel like a King and Queen. Although staff is great at TTR my biggest complaint is listening is not always a strong suit, could be a language thing, but with the butlers never an issue, always thinking how they can go above and beyond, getting to know you so they can exceed expectations based on what you like and enjoy), said he would deliver the info and be sure Melissa was briefed before we met with her. We decided Jen would meet with Melissa and I would hold back (I was a little worked up still from my room service 'fun'). She had a nice meeting with Melissa and they agreed to comp our day and night passes to TTR. In addition they acknowledged the issues we had experienced, showed genuine interest in improving and promised to do everything they could to change our opinion of Pearl over the rest of our stay. And as you will see thru the rest of the report they kept their word. It was like all staff was on alert to make up for the issues. They really do go out of their way to make you feel special.

11:30am we left for ttr. 450 pesos each way. 11.5 to 12 ratio to USD so we gave the taxi driver $40.
Met our friends jen&rich at the sexy pool. Last year a group of 8 or so of us just went crazy with the AIWC sexy pool side off every and all body parts. One of those days you will always remember so when we found out they would be there we figured it was a good time to visit TTR, plus with the slowness at Pearl the timing couldn't have been any better.

Sexy pool was extremely crowded, which is a good thing from our perspective but very mellow. More mellow than I have ever seen which was surprising considering the number of people. I chalked it up to it being the day after the 11th boobs cruise. But after talking to our friends and others we knew from the forum the consensus was it wasn't just Monday but had been that way over the last week. Many seemed to think the new entertainment crew was a big reason and after completing our day we would agree. Worst entertainment group we have seen in our trips, sorry to say. So the day started slow but we pulled out the luge shots and the AIWC and still had an amazing time.

Note: Luge shot = sit the ladies on the side of the pool. Get a sexy red shot like wet pussy and have them lean back and then the lady slowly pours the shot between their breasts. The significant other can then take the shot from the breasts, the stomach or from where the sun doesn't shine. Rinse, rotate and repeat if desired.
Note: AIWC = Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream. It is amazing how many questions I get about what that stands for, still in this day and age of Alcohol in everything :) It is an instant party starter. If things are going slow then spray it on a booby, a stomach, even a bald head. You would be amazed how many ladies like to lick bald heads (yes both types lol) when you apply AIWC. The Mrs doesn't like it on the vajajay though as apparently it stings. But right above it is ok.

Security was better than any other trip. No interference in body shots. Witnessed one lady provide a BJ under water 3 mins. Seriously, she did it like 3 times, the 3rd time I timed it, 3 mins 13 seconds. Another couple was having intercourse in the pool. Never seen that before either. Have suspected it but this was right out in the open, moaning and everything. Needless to say I made sure my bubba cup lid was on tight and told Jen to keep her head out of the water lol. Lots of people coming up from the May crew, saying hi and joining us for shots and some AIWC. It was a good time. We kicked 2 cans which is a win.

Like every other trip we had a single guy issue. It only took 3 hours. While trying to get to the bar he physically grabs Jen and gyrates on her body. Her staying stop, getting upset and him continuing thinking he is being funny or turning her on. Regardless, shouldn't have to be that way. This is a good time to point out one of the main differences between Desire Pearl and TTR. I feel like I constantly have to be on my guard at TTR. Always someone putting a move on or taking an unwanted picture. It adds unwanted stress to the trip. Despite our 1st night issue at Desire it was clear that was just a 1 off duche. No stress from unwanted advances or pictures, etc. Everything very respectful. Sure we received more than our share of propositions (most appreciated lol) but almost all were respectful at Desire. We left our 1 day at TTR completely spent. Love the party. Love the people. But it sure is exhausting.

Anyway, our friends did their usual 6something pass out but we were not ready to call it. We can hold our liquor with the best of them. Went to patty o's at around 7 for a drink to meet some friends we met at the pool before heading back. Was shocked how packed it was that early. Many people we met at the pool and many more that seemed to skip the sexy pool or maybe the crowd turned over but the atmosphere was definitely turned up from the day. We were struggling with whether to stay and have a bite or head back to pearl and see the nightly show before getting too drunk when we met joemar (talked on the forum before but had never met in person) and decided to do Italian with them. Number one example of why we love ttr, just so easy to meet people and everyone is so friendly. We love hearing everyones stories and learning more about how the world works outside our 'in your face' northeast corner of the US.

No tables available but $10 made one available in 10 mins. Loved the beef carpaccio as always and the lasagna and finished up w sexy coffee. Back to patty o's. great dancing party crowd, was hard to go but if we didn't our chances of dragging ourselves back were slim to none. Good to see our first love ttr again for a day, which we did miss after 2 days at pearl, but to be honest we were ready to go back to our new love Pearl. Despite the issues we saw the potential with the amazing facilities and sensual atmosphere. We thought 'if we could only turn the party up a notch Pearl would be perfect' and we knew new recruits were coming in that we met on the Desire Forum and related yahoo group. When we got back to pearl at midnight, maybe 10 or so people in the disco, the hot tub had hardly anyone in it, a few couples getting busy on the beds but quiet again.
Time for our own fun again on the patio bed. Never a bad way to end a good day. Sadly no end of day picture that I can share going up the stairs as I had the Mrs naked by the time we reached the stairs. Of course I still took a picture going up the stairs. I just can't share it lol
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  

Postby TimBeck2 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:27 am

I'm far from a prude, and have no issue with public sex, but sex in a public pool is not my cup of tea. I just don't want someone else's bodyfluids on me unless I specifically WANT them on me, lol. :lol:
Looking foward to your next installment.
TimBeck2

Postby Budlee » Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 am

Thanks for the detailed report, and thanks for defining AIWC. I was one of those people that had no idea what it was, when you mentioned it in Part 2, so I'm glad you elaborated in Part 3. Is this something the bartenders have on hand, for the asking? Something they make for guests upon request?

Lee & Bud
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby J&K » Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am

Budlee wrote:Thanks for the detailed report, and thanks for defining AIWC. I was one of those people that had no idea what it was, when you mentioned it in Part 2, so I'm glad you elaborated in Part 3. Is this something the bartenders have on hand, for the asking? Something they make for guests upon request?

Lee & Bud

They have chocolate sauce on hand for u to lick off but not AIWC. It is bring your own. Usually sold in liquor stores near check out but many states don't carry it, like PA. We had to drive to NJ to pick up some cans. It doesn't need to be refrigerated so it travels well :)
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  

Postby Coupleat302 » Fri May 23, 2014 10:04 am

AIWC... yep.. we had to google it yesterday. Awesome report! Keep going when you can...

/silently hopes the mood isn't dead at Pearl in 2 weeks...
Coupleat302
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jun 2022

Postby Budlee » Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 am

Hmm.... we're IN NJ.... I may have to stop in at Bottle King and pick up a can to pack ;-)
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl