Trip Report June 10-17, 2014 - part 1

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report June 10-17, 2014 - part 1

Postby mrstommer » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Since tommer and I both post in this forum, I thought it would be neat to post part 1, and he, part 2. So, here goes...

This was an amazing trip. Of course, we had spoken of many hopes and as many fantasies, before we arrived. This being our complete second time, partial third (depends on if you count where we were booked), we were not newbies. So, we had been opening up our minds to a few new ideas.Yet, one cannot plan everything, and really, one should not. What needs to be defined are the personal boundaries involving your relationship, and that was never in question.

We had not planned on meeting so many people with whom we instantly bonded. The Pearl atmosphere is classy and sexy, and we met classy and sexy people, whom we feel are new friends. This is an important feature of any vacation. It is like the icing on the cake!

As was posted by one of our new friends, Aligee, everything about Pearl is incredible. The entry into the resort: smiling faces and helping hands. Every staff member smiles and is warm and friendly! A shout out to those we had seen before: Jessica, Charlie, and a newbie Ana! The grounds are kept beautiful, with tropical plants and flowers blooming everywhere. There are hummingbirds, colorful birds, and of course, the reptilian varieties of creature found upon the walks, every so often. The pool and jacuzzi are cleaned every morning, as are the lounges and beach areas. The restaurants and bathrooms are immaculate and lovely. The rooms are more than adequate and clean, comfy, and offer lovely views from every balcony.

The dining is exquisite! The breakfast and lunch buffets offer much that no one should go hungry, and yet, if you are looking for healthy alternatives, they are plentiful! I did not gain a pound during this vacation! I love to eat...and the dinners were delicious! Both restaurants were amazing! I will mention that Luis at Aphrodite and oh dear, his name began with an E at Pearl, were both outstanding servers! The pool and jacuzzi bars were staffed with happy bartenders,
some whom we had seen before, and some that were new. All were fun loving.

The disco was great.. They added a lighted dance floor! Yes, after two nights, the music became monotonous. I tried requesting music, but the dj was not always interested. But the dancing was so much fun! There was always a crowd ready to dance! The entertainment was top notch there, too! In addition, there was a spectacular trio that sang outside of the disco, in the lobby, that were so romantic they brought tears to my eyes! They sang ballads and handed glasses of champagne to the ladies!

The sensual massage is not to be missed! Oh my...pm me for those details! We endured to sales pitch for one of these...it was beyond words.

Now for a personal touch. We had met so many lovely new friends at Pearl this year. Many of them we had met through this forum. We had chatted a bit in the forum, and also pm'ed or emailed. Since I had created a forum thread entitled Ladies' Fantasies, I feel I have to mention that a couple of those did come true. This Desire forum gave us a chance to meet, and as I am known for, given us a chance to 'raise a glass' to all things good and lovely, passionate, and binding for couples.

I will close now with a final thought to those we had met that week. Thank you for your kindness, your smiles, your laughter, and your passion for living and loving! You know who you are, and I will not soon forget you (J & S, J & K, S & M, M & C, A from Russia, K & ...from Canada, the Vegas couple (angel wings)).

Cheers! Until we meet again.
living, loving life and each other...cheers!
mrstommer
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Re: Trip Report June 10-17 part 1-PS

Postby mrstommer » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:12 pm

PS. I need to send out a very special "cheers" to our wonderful friends from North Carolina. when writing initials, which is appropriate, their initials did not appear in my post. S and N became our most frequent chatting and dining partners and even a water aerobics partner! I had never participated in that before, and it was so much fun! Thanks!

:D
mrstommer
Desire Addict

Re: Trip Report June 10-17, 2014 - part 1

Postby Doc1281 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

We pm'd you about the massage. Thanks for the trip report!
AFF- Memcouple80
Doc1281
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Feb 2013

Postby misl » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Doc1281 wrote:We pm'd you about the massage. Thanks for the trip report!

We did the same. And thanks for the report.
misl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 07 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, SDC

Postby yoyo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:20 pm

misl wrote:

Us too ! Thanks.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby bluewatercpl » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:22 pm

misl wrote:

Put us on the PM list as well. We look forward to hearing more details.
J & S
Kasidie: Bluewatercpl
Twitter: Bluewatercpl
KIK: Bluewatercpl
bluewatercpl
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby rsm » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm

I think there is a groundswell for a full report on the sensual massage to be openly posted. :L
rsm
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Postby PNJ » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:48 pm

rsm wrote:I think there is a groundswell for a full report on the sensual massage to be openly posted. :L

I agree! Enjoyed the report.
PNJ
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: None

Postby mrstommer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Hmm...much sorry that I did not see these comments earlier! It has been a full summer... So I do think I will post the full report... I may have to reopen the Ladies Fantasies forum, as it fulfilled a couple of those. :D
mrstommer
Desire Addict

Postby mrstommer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm

By special request...for the benefit of those returning or yet to visit Pearl, I will pay it forward, so to speak, and share our fabulous experience at the spa...

To celebrate a passionate trip to Pearl, my opinion would be there is nothing better than adding the sensual or erotic massage to your week. My hubby and I attended the sales pitch offered when we arrived, a couple days later, and then signed up for the sensual massage. Attending the sales pitch, which only lasted 45 minutes, and then a half hour discussion of our own at lunch, assured us a nice discount on the price of the massage, and other offers (we did not use).

The details of the sensual massage, as we experienced it...oooh la la! Neither of us had ever experienced a couples massage before. But we had discussed the possibility prior to arriving. We decided we were both comfortable with a professional masseuse, female for both of us, and talked of the limits of how much we wanted to experience. If you have read any of the postings regarding massages, you will know I am referring to the 'happy endings'.

For both the sensual and the erotic, when you enter the Spa and tell the staff you are interested in a massage, you are given a form to fill out detailing your limits of where you are ok with being touched. The only box I checked 'no' to was the vagina. Other body parts listed include hands, feet, breast, clitoris, and face, for women. We wanted the sensual, believing that would be a great initiation, with our own 'happy ending'. The erotic is supposedly where the masseuse assist with the happy ending.

The sensual massage was given by Veronica and Gladys. They were wonderful. The touch was light, enticing, using fingertips and feathers. I even giggled at one point. The setting was romantic, with dim lighting, candles, a hint of eucalyptus and vanilla, the sounds of birds and breezes... We were to lie down on beds that were beside each other, but not touching. The ladies caressed each of us. Veronica had teased my body into near...and I had to let out a moan...or two...which excited my hubby! Then they pushed our tables together. Usually, with a sensual, that is the point when the ladies will leave you to your own desires. Yet, they stayed, and continued to caress and excite while the two of us were...yes...happy ending after happy ending........

Cheers!
Mrs Tommer
mrstommer
Desire Addict

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl