Mexican Anesthesiologist June 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Mexican Anesthesiologist June 2014

Postby madeinh » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 pm

I said I would post it, so here is goes. This is for a select group of new friends that we made on our 1st trip to Desire Pearl, the last week of June 2014.

What a great time! It wouldn't have even been half as enjoyable without the company of some other great 1st time attendees.

Alright people, you know who you are!!! Let's keep up the fun (IN THE JACUZZI) now that we are back home.
madeinh

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Jul 2017

Re: Mexican Anesthesiologist June 2014

Postby Ltd86 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 am

Great news...K is officially certified as a Mexican Anesthesiologist. It took lots of training and practice but he got the job done. ( IN THE JACUZZI )

We too met an AMAZING group of newbies that made this trip AMAZING! From foam baths in the pool, sweaty dinners, sexy pole dancing (not to mention a Samba dancer who will soon be appearing on DWTS), shots (really, Scooby Snacks is a drink? Anyone hear that Casey Kasem was the voice for Scooby? We learned it, IN THE JACUZZI) and adventures in the body of water by the beds (we had adventures even though someone, IN THE JACUZZI, talked ALOT!), to boob and ball attacks while becoming water polo champs (we had a ringer in the net who must secretly play water polo year round), this trip was unforgettable. We missed all of it the second they loaded our luggage into the taxi. Wait, should I have ended that with "in the jacuzzi"?

So, one question... When are we going back?

Ps... I got busted for the "no tan lines" from one of my girls. Not to mention the first thing she asked as we told her about our trip was, "did you go to a swingers resort?" Kids, they say the darnedest things!

K & D
Ltd86

We arrive on: 22 Jun 2014

Re: Mexican Anesthesiologist June 2014

Postby Vacationswing » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:28 pm

We were at Pearl June 21st until June 28th. Did we meet you guys? We met a lot of people and one was a Great couple from Detroit. We are from Alabama if that helps... Had a Great time!

D & T
Vacationswing
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl