Another Desire Notch Added!! June 28th-July 6 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Another Desire Notch Added!! June 28th-July 6 2014

Postby trubluz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:46 pm

We will try not to keep you all anticipating our report but still trying to recover so the brain knows what to type. That and of course we still have the world cup to keep track of. We will say this next trip was booked before we even left the resort. :lol:

Pam & Reinhard

:US :GER
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Another Desire Notch Added!! June 28th-July 6 2014

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm

I’m not going to apologize for writing a long winded report, if you have read any of my reports in the past from Cabo or Pearl you know that’s just me to give as much details as I can. So if you like short stories this isn’t for you. Yes it’s worth every dollar you spend to have the sensual, sexual, erotic, relaxing (if you want) vacation with your significant other. Just relax, don’t worry, shape, size, color, race, wallet size need not apply to anyone whom truly loves Desire Resorts!! Just go and have fun!!

Continue on for details if you like!!

Just a little history on us. Happly married for 16 years, 2 early teens, and own our own small business which can make it hard to get away especially just the two of us. First trip to C/O resort was to Desire Cabo July 2012. Was very nervous and apprehensive as we “were not” into the lifestyle nor have I ever been to a topless optional resort or beach only nude titty clubs for lap dances here and there. Him on the other hand well he was born and raised in Germany and traveled all over Europe. This forum was my lifeline until we arrived for the first trip and I thank everyone who helped me feel comfortable and beautiful with myself no matter what size or age I was. It helped so much on that first trip that as he was putting our stuff on the bed we reserved he looks around for me and I was already walking completely nude into the pool while another gentleman (perfect stranger) was exiting the pool he looked over and said “You are Beautiful” I thinking to myself well I think I’m gonna love it here. My husband quickly caught up to me saying “Wow that was fast” my response was well everyone else was already naked why not. So glad we did it as we met amazing wonderful friends which whom we are still in contact with today and still get to see in Cancun now when we can.

Well if Cabo was still open today it would be a 2 to 3 time a year trip for us. As we had reservations for our 3rd trip during 4th of July week 2013. Then bam just like that Cabo closes we are out of pocket more funds to transfer everything over to Pearl. As we were not going on our now annual adult only vacation to another Cabo family resort and just could not see us as the Secrets type of crowd. ssssshhhh don’t tell anyone

That being said I think our last trip June/July 2013 4th of July Celebration at Pearl, kinda put a damper on how I felt personally about Original Resorts as we were not compensated in anyway and we had booked directly with Original Resorts with the exception of our flights. However being the resort closed within 30 days of us flying out we also had to eat the costs of airline changes. It was an okay trip but think my expectations were too much, hint don’t expect just enjoy!! Best part of that trip was meeting old friends from Cabo & making so many more from all over the world whom we still keep in touch with till this day. So when he asked if we should do our annual adult vacation, my birthday celebration, @ Pearl again this year I said yes let’s give it another shot the trip reports on the forum seem to indicate things have stepped up a notch. So we booked and so did our friends all at the same time. However they were in for a surprise!!!

Okay here we go!! Flight great no delays, arrived smoothly got our bags go to hit the button for green/red light he says go ahead honey you always get green. OOPS!! She got a red light this time. Open bags please, gladly ;) First bag they open well it was our toy/prop/costume/CANDY bag. Yes we took pecker & boobie pops to hand out as well as other sweets. Female TSA Officer pulls out bag of candy and immediately starts calling all the other girls over giggling. We giggle and I say oh that’s just the beginning honey I got lots more goodies and toys in there as well. Immediately they put the candy back in and tell me I can close the bag. Now that’s a way to start off a vacation I say to my Husband. Never laughed so hard over TSA officials. Yes I purchased things for our trip right up till the very end still had things being delivered the day before we left. Some to leave at the resort for others to enjoy, in which you will find out soon enough.

Transportation we used USA transfers last time so why not stick to a good smooth transaction which is exactly what we had. It was extremely busy when we arrived but allowed enough time for us to grab a couple of drinks from the outside bar to refresh on the way. They also arrived for our departure right on time and all staff was extremely friendly and polite.

We arrived on Saturday June 28 a day earlier than we let on to anyone via forums, chats, social media etc. We did this as we were surprising a couple, whom we met last year @ Pearl and have become great friends as we don’t live too far from each other. Check in was a breeze, always do the express check in and we always request a ground floor room. We just book the ocean view standard rooms as we don’t spend too much time in the room but this trip I requested room 79 as I found out through this forum it had a plunge pool which I thought could be very very interesting. Greeted by Dyanella for check in @ about 5 pm , got our bracelets and when she was checking us in tells us room number and I to verify ask is that the one with the plunge pool and she says no sorry it’s not thinking to myself I could swear 79 was the one on the map with plunge pool, which is the number she gave us as our room number. Well ok no problem plenty of other places at Pearl to have fun. In the meantime we begin to already see familiar faces with Erevesto (E, the butler) coming over smiling saying welcome back so glad to see you again. As Dyanella hands us our key and resort map and I say is that it, she says yes your bags are already on the way to the room. Great no timeshare rep on staff.

Before we arrived my husband and I already planned on just dropping our stuff in the room and make a beeline for the hot tub to make our surprise entrance as our friends arrived before the foam party that day and we knew, hoped, prayed that they would be in the hot tub by the time we arrived. So to the room drop off our carry on bags, (E) helps put the other bags away as our larger ones were already in the room and I look out the patio and what do you know there it is the plunge pool and great view of the ocean. Oh Yeah baby thats gonna get some good use out of it. :) We immediately put valuables in safe, strip nekked, slip our sandals on and head to the hot tub as it’s about 5:45 and things should be hopping around there by now. Perfect we arrive and their backs are too us. OOOPPPPSSS watch that step the first one is slippery, as my dear husband makes a splash and I say surprise and they turn around to see us both there. The screams of laughter begin!!! Explaining this was the plan since we all booked 8 months prior. What you did what? Man you both pulled that one off. After a bit of socializing in the hot tub we see things are kinda heating up in the area with some playing and bumping and grinding going on. Not nearly as much as last year but hey 1st night and it was before dark. ;) There were a few beds that had peoples belongings all strung out everywhere on the beds. NO NO NO!!! Use the cubbies people that is where you store your stuff please leave the beds available if and when someone wants to make good use of them and I don’t mean as a coffee table.

We soon start to realize we better get ready for dinner if we want to see the tropical show/theme party. So we meet up at Pearl, where we planned to dine to find it was going to be a 45 minute wait, so we decided on Aphrodite. Wow what an improvement for dinner. Not a buffet for dinner but an actual menu. Love the new design and decor plus the fact that it is enclosed in. Food was actually good this time service right on spot as well.

Back to the room to change for theme/disco gotta get my lei on hahaha!! Show that night was like Flamingo Show girls, we didn’t really stay for it wound up at the bar in the lobby, as we met with others that were there the previous year, Holland, Texas, Tucson, etc. You know whom you are. Needless to say we were in the hot tub with body shots flowing by 11:30 pm as we were some of the first ones to arrive. I did call it an early night that night though as we had been up traveling since 4 am. From here on out I will refer to my husband as Cowboy as that was the name given to him the rest of the week.

More as soon as I can.

Pam
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby yoyo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Great trip report Pam.....question, so room 79 do has a plunge pool and it is a standard ocean view room ? or the cost of the night there is higher for the plunge pool ? sept 7-11 this year and looking very forward for a ground floor standard room.
thanks.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:43 pm

yoyo wrote:Great trip report Pam.....question, so room 79 do has a plunge pool and it is a standard ocean view room ? or the cost of the night there is higher for the plunge pool ? sept 7-11 this year and looking very forward for a ground floor standard room.
thanks.

Standard Ocean View with Plunge Pool.....highly recommend this room it is on the quite end of the pool outside of the dive shop!! Great access to beach and pool.
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry forgot to mention upon arriving to theme/disco night wouldn’t you know it who is there to greet us the beautiful lovely hot hot hot Jessica (Entertainment Crew). We all hug say hi she introduces us to CoCo and I tell her we brought goodies for them to keep and for all of us to enjoy throughout the week.

Sunday morning the sun starts to peek through our room and I look over at the clock see it’s 5 am and think well it’s 7 back home. Start to wake the Cowboy up but he is completely exhausted, as our business was non stop till we left, so I throw something on and decide to see if the lobby bar still has that amazing coffee, whispering to him, I’m gonna go grab some coffee it’s after 7. Previous trips he always went up and grabbed me some coffee while I was waking up and getting ready for the day. Greeted by a great bartender with a smile he made me a nice strong flavorful cup of coffee just the way I remembered. I decide to take a stroll around the property hitting the pool area, thinking to myself wow it’s pretty quiet around here this morning other than the staff cleaning away for the day. Well better get back to the room before he fully awakes and I’m not there, I can just sit on the patio till he wakes. To my surprise he is awake asking me why I’m so wide awake and raring to go it’s only like 4 am back home. I’m like what do you mean its 2 hour difference he says yeah honey 2 hours back. OOOPPSS!! Oh well up and atem boy I know how to make up for that early wake up call. We eventually make it down for breakfast. Nice buffet set up, what no egg/pancake station??? Our servers, David & Luis, get our drink orders, I ask for the smoothie menu. What no more smoothie menu? No, but we can make one what would you like in it. Oh great ordered our fruit/yogurt smoothies and were also told can order from them eggs, omelets, pancakes, waffles, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros, etc. Great!! Breakfast was always great everyday!! Service top notch. Saw a few familiars from last year with smiles still, Rudy, G, David, Hector, Luis, Ricardo are all great. Everyday they asked what smoothie we wanted, always remembering I liked French Press Coffee and always seeing if we needed anything more. The same goes for lunch as well. Buffett, some days grill/fish station outside, 1 day had sushi bar. Soups were amazing, got my Pearl Club, Shrimp Tempura, Fish Tacos, etc….always above and beyond. Some days we had breakfast/lunch with different friends some days just us. No matter what we did it was a great day to energize and refuel for the day’s activities. It was definitely a step up from last year and we weren’t the only ones that complimented how much it actually improved on quality and service.

Pool side bartenders & wait staff Oscar, Julio, Oscar B, PePe, Ebe, & Fabliola all great. They make you always feel welcome and it was great to see they didn’t close the pool bar down at 4:40 pm like last year when it was to be open until 5pm daily. This year there were actually a couple of nights that they kept it open later as there was still a good size crowd enjoying themselves, including us.

Ok back onto the day!! Lot’s of poolside activities for everyone to enjoy or not whatever your thing is. We start to see even more familiar guests faces from last year and Cabo trips making our rounds through the pool saying hi to everyone. Get with Jared to get a couple of loungers to put our stuff and also letting him know where we would like to be the rest of the week, as our Tucson friends were staying in a Penthouse suite so they had either a beach bed or poolside chairs which ever they preferred. NONE of the 4 of us are members. Our friends knowing they wouldn’t be on the beach everyday gave them specific days they wanted the beach bed allowing others to make use of it and vice/versa for the pool chairs. We like to be where all the action is happening if you haven’t guessed day and night. Jared and Victor made sure our chairs were readily available all week even when other guests try to get them by getting up early and putting their things down on them. I didn’t feel comfortable moving someone’s things so Jared or Victor would and politely let the guests know they could get them another seat but they typically handle the seat assignments. Did we tip them right away? NO!! As last year we did and our seats were never available. We did tip at the end but only because they always went out of their way to get us extra towels when needed, adjusting the umbrella as needed, being our air pump when needed, yes I said air pump.

So after lunch we decide to start bringing some things out we brought with us as the staff was having a hard time getting people going in the pool area before pool volleyball. After All Sunday is a big transition day. First up Boobie/Pecker Inflatable/Floatable Beer Pong. Next Peter the 6 ft floating/inflatable wait can you guess PECKER. Yep he floats. Last the inflatable/floatable love dice. 1 dice ex rub, massage, lick, 2nd dice, ex neck, chest, ear, surprise. ;) Oh and of course I have to give Jessica her CANDY, the Pecker and Boobie Lollipops have arrived. Tucson hope you guys liked them. Jessica well she likes CANDY and I know a few gentlemen that were very happy watching her work that tongue on her Pecker Pops throughout the week. As Jessica gets the Beer Pong Game set up for the pool, due to lack of interest in other activities, Jared gets the honor being the air pump for Peter, pool bar full with lots of onlookers as we are all laughing away. Really didn’t know they didn’t have an actual air pump. Peter then becomes Jessica’s dance partner and our chair companion for the week hoping praying he makes it to the foam party on Saturday. Got a good crew together for pool volleyball everyday. In which we participated dailey. Tuesday they didn’t actually have one scheduled but that’s okay Charlie happily gave us use of the ball and cones upon asking. Up to the hot tub for happy hour.

The love dice followed but it was a pretty tame crowd. We socialized a bit watched the small bit of action that was going on then off to get ready for dinner with Tucson as we wanted to have dinner at Pearl that night. Dinner was perfect how do they make the most amazing desserts ever? Soups are always really good. Portions right on as we normally do a 4-5 course dinner when we're there. You can always ask for a double portion of something to or order more as some did many times. Ok back to change again.

Angel/Devil night: If you haven’t guessed we dress for as many theme nights as we can. Ok pretty much every single one. Sexy angel contest guests participate in this. So ladies start practising those sexy pole/strip/lap dances. LOL Yes I participated as a contestant did I win yes and no. No I didn’t win the Entertainment Crews prize, but I did win over a lot of smiles, grins, and friends that night. Including the one that counted Cowboy!! We danced and danced and danced. Yes we did notice they were playing the same disco music from the night before but the DJ’s took requests and they did play most of what we had requested. I started a conga line going around the disco and it was so much fun. I attempted to lead and I say attempted to lead most into the playroom just for fun to see whom would go and who wouldn’t and will say most knew it was just a spot to turn around although some did stay and play in there lol. That night we went to the hot tub but not too much was going on and decided to kick it up a notch in our room ;) After a bit of late night exercise we made our way back up to the lobby bar for some pizza. YUM!! Not normally a pizza gal but when you are dancing, drinking, hump hump humping you tend to work up an appetite and it will suffice.

Monday: Finally remembered to bring out the jello mix and Jessica gladly took to arrange to have them ready for my birthday and foam party amongst other times as there was more than enough to go around and around . More daily pool activities, hot tub, more friends coming and going. So far it’s been a fabulous trip and can’t wait for theme night that night as yep well my Cowboy had been preparing for it for the last 8 months. Chippendale contest (guests chippendale) I won’t go into detail because he doesn’t want to give his secrets out and yeah we had a lot of fun including other friends from previous trips and new ones for this it was great. Texas thanks for dropping his trousers so effectively!! Batman & Kirmet really appreciated it rippit rippit. Yes they really do make noise. ooops I wasn’t suppose to tell Ladies best seats are right up front on the little stools next to the NEW Lighted Raised disco stage. Warning though you might become someone’s prop here. Honey thank you for making me laugh so hard that night that I actually had muscle cramps. We danced and danced, lobby bar hellos and off to the hot tub. Oh yeah the hot tub was steaming that night as well as the beds. Reminder when you use the bed can you politely take your used towels to the hamper by the cubby and drop them in there. That night I decided to show my appreciation for my lap dance, however we got a really poor attitude from the bartender on staff that night around 1am. This was the one and only time did we encounter this. He acted like we were bothering him when ordering drinks and we asked him to have someone clean off the beds so we could use them he just told us to do it ourselves. Really??? We eventually made it up to a clean bed thanks to Cowboy. Tucson and us were still the only ones around the hot tub and beds when we finally made it back to our room, oh wait pit stop for pizza then room.

I have never been snorkeling and wanted to do this for so long but was a bit apprehensive to do this. Reasons not in the best of shape, don’t do too well on the Ocean waves and little boats, 3 months non smoker and lungs still learning to breathe again. But Tucson and Cowboy assured me I would be okay as they all have been so they arranged with the dive shop on site for us to go to the reef on Tuesday. I’m so so glad we did this. Loved it so amazing saw so many things would have never ever seen had I not done this. Thank you Francis our guide he was great. Highly recommend doing this but make sure you negotiate don’t just go with first price offered.

More pool activities, hot tub socializing love dice went around for awhile that was fun!! Cowboy and I had dinner together that night as we didn’t want to eat so early. Well let’s just say we made use of the plunge pool after happy hour hot tub time. Note don’t ask someone oh hi how are you doing when you obviously know how they're doing as you walk by watching. Really come on!!

Dinner @ Pearl was great got to meet the Chef, in which he came out and invited us to a special Chef prepared dinner on Saturday are last night there do to schedule conflicts that was the only time allotted. We happily accepted. Off to change for Theme/Disco!!

Leather/Lace what’s not to love. The show was eroctic lustful dancers it was good not memorable. Danced Danced Danced some more. Was trying to take it easy as the next day was my birthday and wanted to make sure I was prepared for what was to come as I knew something was in the works just wasn’t sure what it was. So we had a great night with Holland & Texas having drinks at the lobby bar as we counted down till midnight for my birthday. Holland likes Monkey’s butt and frankly so do I licking the chocolate out of a shot glass. What’s not to love Liqueur 43, Bailey’s, and Chocolate (may be forgetting something here). Stay tuned you don’t want to miss the big big birthday details!!!! Yahwzee how is he ever gonna top this one!! Let alone me top it!!
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 pm

trubluz wrote:I’m not going to apologize for writing a long winded report, if you have read any of my reports in the past from Cabo or Pearl you know that’s just me to give as much details as I can. So if you like short stories this isn’t for you. Yes it’s worth every dollar you spend to have the sensual, sexual, erotic, relaxing (if you want) vacation with your significant other. Just relax, don’t worry, shape, size, color, race, wallet size need not apply to anyone whom truly loves Desire Resorts!! Just go and have fun!!

You are always welcome to email or PM me with specific questions!! Usually on this site regularly and I do mean regularly!!
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby J&K » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Enjoying your trip report. Thanks. Always like the detailed reports so we can live vicariously though others fun trips!
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby trubluz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:10 pm

J&K wrote:Enjoying your trip report. Thanks. Always like the detailed reports so we can live vicariously though others fun trips!

Thanks so great to relive the happening's and emotions when writing these. Always hate when they come to an end.
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl