Desire Notch June 28th-July 6, 2014 Continued THE BDAY BASH!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Notch June 28th-July 6, 2014 Continued THE BDAY BASH!

Postby trubluz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Wednesday My Birthday Oh My!!!

So we sleep in a little, was going to do the breakfast in bed or patio but decided we would go to Aphrodite instead. So got a little birthday lovin first ;) if you know what I mean. Then freshen up for the morning and head down to breakfast, after Cowboy disappeared to retrieve my morning coffee. I realized he had been gone for almost 45 minutes while I was getting ready for the day. Just when I was about to send out a search party he arrived with a nice fresh hot cup of joe from
the front coffee bar. I also realized we left our sunscreen @ the pool the day before so he was also purchasing me some for the trip in the gift shop. Apparently this is what took so long as the clerk was assisting another couple and he had to wait his turn. UUUUMMM Sure I believe you!!

As we are having a wonderful hot breakfast, service still top notch no complaints at all, he informs me he has one rule today for my birthday. Oh really? I have to ask permission to leave his side even to use the ladies room. Really yeah otherwise I might throw his timing off. Well okay, I’ll play along. Morning was pretty typical with regular pool activities going on. At about 2:30 pm they brought the entire staff and I do mean entire staff of Pearl out on the pool deck.
Housekeepers, groundskeepers, security, front desk staff, wait, kitchen, and bar staff managers and more. It’s an eye opener just how many people are actually there to make sure we enjoy our stay in everyway. Well as they are finishing up, what do you know they announce my birthday in front of everyone. Ok I’m turning a little blushed at this point. Then Charlie and Enrique call me up to the Entertainment Crew area and have me take a seat. Ok I’m completely nude, but I’ll
play along, thinking they are going to give me a pecker birthday cake or something of that tune. The birthday anthem begins and what wait you’ll never guess. Well it’s Jessica’s demo lap dance instruction time. OH no I’m not doing that. Well here comes Jessica in a skimpy bunny outfit carrying a birthday cake with candle. Whoosh that’s ok. I can blow the candle out. But wait oh nope you are not going anywhere your birthday surprise is JESSICA!!! Yep she gave me the most amazing lap dance boys & GIRLS!! It was very erotic and I was told I can touch...mmmmm pllllleasseeee ;) Well after her show with me she continues to teach lap dancing so of course I pull up Tucson & Texas to assist and learn a few things. Hey I can share can’t I? So we learn some very nice erotic moves and then they call our significant others up to the deck for their treats. I then had them take the cake back to the room and proceeded to the pool for refreshments it was really hot and sweaty at this point. ;)

On my way back to the pool bar some of the men were letting me know that they had to jump into the pool to cool off during that show. So see I do share, glad to help you out lol. Pool Volleyball with the group fun as usual. Up to the hot tub for some more drinks and fun then Cowboy informed me time to go get ready for dinner as we are meeting Tucson & Holland for dinner. OK. Ready to refuel we meet up with Holland whom, happened to be staying in room above and kindly informed me that oh yeah they can hear us. Giggle giggle. Sorry oh don't apologize we enjoy it they said. Cowboy states we are going to meet Tucson by Aphrodite see what they have and then see what Pearl has for dinner to make our choice. As we are coming up on Aphrodite I see there's rooftop action but didn’t think anything of it as we saw a Member’s dinner earlier in the week and just thought that’s what it was again. There's Tucson, and then they all lead me up the stairs on top of Aphrodite. Cowboy arranged for our dinner party to be private up on top of the terrace overlooking the ocean that night. I will admit I was a bit teary eyed. Ladies he had roses waiting for all 3 ladies including me the birthday girl. Complete with our own bartender, server, butler, and dj. We all hug start getting group pics things of that nature then take our seats. The food was amazing some of my favorites, asparagus soup, ceviche, grill lobster oh and of course chocolate for dessert. They even had sorbet to cleanse the palate. As they were doing that I hear something behind me, as my back was to the stairs, all the sudden from nowhere here comes this belly dancer. Yep he got us a private belly dancer show. Knowing I'm not much into the stripper stuff as he does a much better job for me than anyone else could. :) She was amazing, I’ve always been fascinated by belly dancers the way they move and glide their hips. Gifts were exchanged, most beautiful sapphire necklace I’ve seen, thanks Cowboy. You sure know how to pick em. A pair of closed toed socks for the mannequins in Pearl, thanks Tucson for reliving our previous summer’s trip although I wasn’t the one who put the shoes on the mannequin the last time. Up to the disco for theme night. We didn’t make it back to the room to change for theme night that night. Lingerie night. Planned too but just didn’t, guys took all the ladies items and my gifts back to the rooms. We met them up in the lobby catching the ending of the fashion show.

The disco show that night was Naughty Girls of Desire. Reminded me of the movie burlesque one of my favorite style of dances but couldn’t help but think I've seen every move the dancers did that night so not very impressive. After the show we danced and danced and danced. Again my Cowboy had me laughing so hard. I’ve been told I have a very interesting, catchy laugh. ;) Up on the disco screens he even got the DJ’s to put up a Happy Birthday Message. Some lobby
drinks and then off to the hot tub. Late night playing and socializing back to the room to show my appreciation. He wanted pizza by then so he went up to the lobby to grab some I said too tired I’m going to sleep. Asking where the pizza was when he returned empty handed only because he ate it on the way back to the room. He offered to get more but I insisted we just cuddle.

If you haven’t guessed it by now my Cowboy likes to make a big deal out of my birthday making sure everyone knows just how special I am to him. He’s definitely a keeper, July 11, was our 16 year wedding anniversary. How he is gonna top this next year haven’t a clue. How will I ever top it, well that’s a challenge I’m up for and will take any and all advice to heart as his big 50 is Oct 2015. Reason I call him Cowboy is that is what the ladies started calling him in the pool on count of his pool hat so I just kept it for him as it seemed to fit. Isn’t that why Germans migrate to the USA to become a real life Cowboy LOL!! I got to meet his mistress Paloma that evening as well after dinner she came by to make sure everything was great and as expected. It was way more than expected and thanks to her and his frequent disappearing acts I now know why it took 45 minutes for my morning cup of Joe!! Rest of the trip to follow soon!!! Stay with me if you want some CANDY!!!

Pam & Reinhard
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Desire Notch June 28th-July 6, 2014 Continued THE BDAY B

Postby yoyo » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 am

:L :L
Keep that trip report going !!! :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby trubluz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby Sugar77 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Awesome trip report!!! We were there for some of the same days (June 27 to July 1st) and just may have witnessed or even been a part of some of the antics you mention, lol. K (aka "Sugar") played beer pong with the giant penis and hit three in a row though she has absolutely no memory of it, lol. Must have been the Tequila shots! She had Pablo at the pool bar wrapped around her finger!

We moved over to RM on July 1st for 5 nights, but quickly regretted it. It just didn't compare with Pearl for a few different reasons...one of the big ones being a younger group that was at RM for the 4th of July week and being very exclusive, not mingling or being friendly with the other guests (with a couple of exceptions) and really affecting the vibe and dividing the resort. We'll definitely be heading back to Pearl as soon as possible. We heard from a few members in that group that they are taking an even larger bunch to Pearl next year for 4th of July week and have reserved 70 rooms, so we may just avoid that week if it's true.

K (aka "Sugar" :wink: ) & J
Canada
:CAN
Sugar77
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2014

Postby trubluz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Yes she was a pretty good shot. Sorry we didn't get to mingle more. You guys would love a longer visit to Pearl. We have a pretty goid mix of regulars that return every 4th of July and we all are planning a return next year. We have even convinced a few new ones to return as well. Some of us have already booked. Don't know anything about any certain groups going that normally visit RM though. Some of our friends from previous Cabo trips were @ RM this year arrived 2nd and 3rd and yes some regretted that decision for one reason or another. Would love to have you back @ Pearl 2015 4th of July. Already booked 6/27 - 7/6. Uuummm maybe we should start our own group takeover. :D

Keep in touch!

Pam & Reinhard
trubluz
Desire Superstar