Desire Notch Trip Conclusion June 28-July 6, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Notch Trip Conclusion June 28-July 6, 2014

Postby trubluz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:21 pm

The last leg of our stay. Before I forget again I failed to mention that after my lap dance with Jessica poolside they did bring out the jello shots for all to enjoy from the jello I provided earlier in the week. Glad that Thursday was more of a recoup day to get ready for the weekend as lots more familiar faces were arriving which was great. Typical morning breakfast @ Aphrodite a bit earlier than previously in the week as we had a couples massage scheduled for 11 am. No not the erotic massage just a 25 minute couples massage that Cowboy won on Chippendale night. This would be the first time we used the spa services as we did not use them last year at all. Also Cowboys first ever spa massage, he said well as long as we are in the same room why not, otherwise I would have gladly used both certificates.

Arrived a few minutes prior to our scheduled time. Check in at the spa front desk fill out a sort of medical questionnaire that also asks where your problem areas are. I put for me my lower back, neck and shoulders. For him I gladly fill out all over entire body ;). This was more of a test for me to see how far they take a relaxing massage and their hands as we did have 2 female masseuses. After check in they lead us both into the male locker room, give us our keys to lockers, tell us where to go when we are ready. We change to the provided robes and footsies and make our way through the doors to a beautiful courtyard. We are offered tea, water, coffee, green juice and are told to take a seat and relax. We did then our 2 masseuses arrive introduce themselves and lead us to our room.

It was definitely set up to relax, my masseuse hit all the right spots, I felt all the tension leave my body from our normal day to day lives. Looking over to make sure Cowboy was just as pleased and he was from his facial expressions. Oops times up. It was a bit short as I prefer the 55 minute massages but just enough to allow us to relax the rest of the day. We made our way back to make use of the sauna, swedish shower, cold bath, and jacuzzi. Yes we did make good use of them too. Cowboy told me at that time that apparently his masseuse liked his Ass as she took it upon herself to massage there asking if he was ok, in which it was. We discussed the erotic massage but to be honest I really can’t see spending $285.00 on a happy ending that we both know how to provide one another with one, in more ways than one. Maybe if it came with our package or something to that nature I could but it’s just like the upcharge they do for a lobster dinner. Don’t get me wrong I love a good lobster but its also something I can get @ home and for a lot less money too.

Overall would definitely recommend the spa for a nice relaxing massage or maybe even a deep tissue. Nice facilities to make use of and we asked is there a charge to use the facilities such as the sauna if we wanted to regularly and they said no. No extra charge. So go and enjoy.

Time for lunch, we were so hungry by this time. Typical daytime activities by the pool with the exception of the human sundae. Nope wasn’t going for that one. They did manage to get one couple to participate though. It was great to watch but me personally not all into chocolate and whip cream etc being poured all over me in front of everyone poolside. Maybe with a smaller more intimate group. But they were great sports and got a complimentary stay out of it too for participating. I believe 1 or 2 nights. Oh and apparently Cowboy and I missed the dominatrix in full blown out fetish latex head to toe gear leading her submissive along poolside with their luggage to their room. Dang where was I for that. Volleyball time. If you haven’t guessed it by now we never miss Pool Volleyball and if there isn’t one on the schedule we get a game going.

We slowly made our way up to the hot tub for happy hour. We socialized for a bit and made our dinner plans to eat at Aphrodite that night as, our friends were all going to a dinner party hosted by the resort. WE assumed it was a membership promo, but were told it was for all the guests that were staying in the Penthouse suites and some in the Master/Plunge Pool suites along with some of the members. Personally we were looking forward to having dinner with just the 2 of us as most of the week we sat with friends. So off to the room to get ready for dinner. First a call to the front desk to have the plunge pool replenished and cleaned up which they did in a jiffy.

We gave everyone a nice pre-dinner show that night, that’s when we actually realized how many couples we knew and had been socializing with that week were on the same side of the resort as us. Oh well there were a few passerby’s that we just had to throw in a few extra head laid back full out screams if you know what I mean. Don’t get me wrong no need to fake anything, as I’m multi orgasmic and that night before dinner Cowboy was trying to see just how many he could get out of me. Let’s just say his record was broken.

Off to dinner after freshening up of course. Well wouldn’t you know that the guest dinner they were throwing was moved inside of Aphrodite, instead of original rooftop location, where we were dining and almost every couple at that table passed by our room before dinner. Giggle Giggle!! At least we gave them something to start the conversation with so I was told. Our meal was very good as the rest of the week along with the service. We took our time talking and just enjoying dinner with each other not really caring when we arrived to the theme/disco/lobby. A few of the couples stopped by our table from the guests dinner. It was either a complete hit or miss depending on whom you talked too. Apparently it was a chef set menu and quite a few people couldn’t or didn't want have what was being served so the chef had to make individual items. He probably would have saved himself some frustration if they would have had a questionnaire as to allergies, likes, dislikes, and maybe offer a choice between 2 different items per course. Just a thought.

Tonight was XS night dress to impress they had an Opera show in the lobby they were good but not my thing, however Holland really loved them. They gave roses and champagne out to several ladies. Tucson called it an early night on that one. Us well we enjoyed the stripper show last year as they tend to interact with guests. No let down this year. We know Texas really enjoyed herself. I broke out the spanking dress, since I was being a bad girl earlier why not. Everyone seemed to enjoy it including myself and Cowboy and amazingly my ass wasn’t all that sore. Thank goodness we left the whip in the room. You ask what is a spanking dress well here is the link to the one I purchased. http://www.yandy.com/Plus-Size-Studded- ... Gloves.php

I don’t think we made it to the hot tub that night, closed down the Disco, funny how we always manage to do that, then out to the lobby bar for drinks as well. Yes it gets plenty hot in there but it does cool down after everyone leaves since most leave right after the shows or at least within the hour.

Friday 4th of July 2 more days left aaaaawwwwhhhhh!!!! Does it have to end????

Make our way poolside to drop off our stuff, will say Jared & Hector are amazing at making sure our chairs were ready everyday when they saw us coming in regardless if someone else was trying to save them for the day. Again just a reminder this is why these guys are there to provide everyone with a comfortable place to enjoy your stay so check in with them before you just try to save a spot by throwing a magazine or something else down on the chair. Breakfast was great and Tucson actually made it out of the room before 11 that morning to join us at the end of our breakfast. Lots of stars and stripes wraps, shorts, bikinis around. Cowboy and I dressed our part with matching tank tops saying “Let’s Get Red, White, & Wasted”. After breakfast Cowboy went to the lobby to catch a bit of the World Cup as Germany was playing that day. No worries I relaxed poolside socializing with all our new and old friends as Tucson made use of their beach bed that day so they told Jared & Hector they could reassign their pool chairs since they weren’t using them. Compliments to them as throughout the week when Tucson did not use the pool chairs or beach bed that the penthouse is reserved they made sure that someone did get to use them instead of leaving them empty. After all it was a complete full house for the 4th of July weekend, so much so that the Entertainment crew, which normally stays onsite had to move off site for the weekend.

The staff set up a grill on the beach with hot dogs, burgers, fish, etc and some tables for lunch so that you could have lunch right on the beach if you wanted. Once the game was over we choose to have lunch inside and Maryland invited us over to join them. They were there last year same time as well. It was a real treat to have lunch with them as I’m originally from Maryland born and raised. Service and food pretty much the same. I typically ordered off the lunch menu and would grab a salad or fruit from the buffet all week. Cowboy always ordered what ever fish special they had that day going. After lunch we went back to the poolside activities. Walking in on the fashion show which, earlier in the week, I somehow got bamboozled into modeling off my Desire handbag. We were walking behind the model during the fashion show earlier in the week not even realizing it and everyone starts shouting my name so I just grabbed my Desire bag I had in my hand and started doing my stuff. Guess it worked because by the end of the week I saw at least 3 others around the poolside chairs. Made our way up to the swim bar and begin the afternoon fun as well as jello shots.. At about 4 the staff needed to clear the pool deck as they were setting up a buffet poolside for 4th of July dinner. No worries.

We then began the party barge. Yes we had a floating party barge, thanks to Texas for bringing their huge raft. Thanks to the culprit, ;) me, whom got the tequila shots going. Yep tequila body shots on the party barge were just what was needed to get the party heated up. We soon realized that it was after 5 and the pool bar was still open and the pool was still hopping. We made it up to the hot tub for some more fun so the staff could finish setting up for the night. Once we arrived there was a new couple making good use of one of the beds and showing us just how high he could put her in the air. They were very acrobatic and we all enjoyed the entertainment so applause were much needed and given upon their finish.

I forget where R&C are from so can’t give them a state name, but C also brought CANDY with her so we planned on a game in the hot tub. We took the provided candy necklaces, lined the men up on deck, and proceeded with their cock necklaces instead of rings. If you know what we mean. Some exchanged partners some stayed with their s/o. No pressure no worries but a hell of a lot of fun. In the meantime we also had the love dice going around. Fireworks were starting oh yeah!!!

Back to freshen up for dinner, no hurry though as we were dining poolside. We loved that they did this as one of the things we loved and miss about Cabo for the 4th was the beach party. The staff tried so hard to make it a pleasant evening but the mosquitoes weren’t cooperating that night. Everyone was getting eating up so no one was really enjoying themselves. We brought tons of glow sticks so after dinner poolside we popped them open and started handing them out to staff and guests for the night. Off to change for Mr. Mrs America theme night. They had sin circus show that night, nothing memorable at least that we remember anyways.

Big disappointment and not sure why but they didn’t do a guest competition that night and some of us were ready, dressed, undressed, and prepared to participate. Oh well let’s Dance in which we did again shutting down the Disco. Then making our way back to the hot tub where things were in full action going going and going everywhere. Me well I felt the water was a bit murky and cloudy that night, more than my liking, so we didn’t stay too long. Maybe we had too much CANDY earlier lol.

Earlier in the evening my Cowboy proceeded to tell me that I missed out on an opportunity with someone! I was like what who? No way you're kidding why didn’t you tell me. See I’m still a bit new to the lifestyle and sometimes those subtle hints/flirts might go right past me as I’m the type of gal that for now is like well if you want to tell me something just tell me don’t hint around to it just come out and ask for what you want to have happen and you never know it might be a hell yeah baby!! Oh HotLanta how I do hope our paths cross again someday. We did try to come out and exchange info seeing how you were staying in the room we did last year but you and your s/o were already inside for the night and gone so early in the morning. My oh my that would have been so divine!! So maybe a girl can get a miracle and you read this and PM me, you know who you are. :)

Saturday oh no is it really our last day as we were scheduled to leave early Sunday morning. The things to look forward to was Foam Party, Peter Pecker, possibly some friends from RM stopping by to say hi for the day. Lots of Jello shots. And it all happened. The foam party is the biggest adult kids pool party ever. We gladly had Peter, the 6ft pecker, bouncing around everywhere. Ladies were attempting to straddle him as well. So So Much Fun!!

Before we headed to our last hot tub happy hour we made our way to the lobby to talk to Paloma and Alessio not only to compliment them on how they have turned the resort around in a year but also to discuss a future trip with them as we both decided we would be returning again for July 4 2015. Only wish it could be sooner but unfortunately stateside life right now just won’t allow it. They remembered our frustration from the 2013 Cabo closure trip and made us an offer we couldn’t refuse so we booked our next trip that very day . They showed us they do care about return customers even if it is only once per year and we don’t buy into the members program.

We had our chef dinner scheduled @ Pearl that night which the only disappointment was I have to say was the main course was again Lobster. Really if you are going to hype us up for this type of dinner then at least prepare a main course that is worthy of it not just a grilled lobster tail. It was still good. Back to change for Animal Print night.

The show once again was good but nothing that I really remembered. The Disco we closed it down hit the hot tub for bit then dragged ourselves to the room around 2 am as we had transportation scheduled to pick us up at 6:30 am. Morning wake up call everything was on time. Glad we did the survey and check out Saturday early evening so we didn’t have to bother with that before leaving for our flight back to the real world. Departure was pretty much on time as well. Wow really we are back in the real world.

So many memories and friends made and reconnected with this trip. So many unexpected little things here and there. In the end it’s all worth the price, fully aware they keep raising it, but as long as they keep raising the service and food quality and allow us to have so much fun naked then I’m not going to complain.

Tips:

We brought lots and lots of Pecker/Boobie lollipops and hard candies that we used for games and to get things going throughout the week. Some in packets that said blow job, nice ass, nice tits, etc.. Jessica she really likes CANDY!!! On more than 1 occasion we would hear Pam, I need CANDY!! The love dice, Peter Pecker, SDC beach ball, and floating beer pong we leave to them as a gift to use in the future. This is our way of tipping them while making sure things change up a bit for activities. You can always ask them to bring them out if they aren’t out and they will.

This trip we mostly tipped those that we felt deserved it throughout the stay so we didn’t miss someone on their day off.

Mosquitos are really really really bad this year all over Cancun doesn’t matter what resort you are staying at in speaking with others on the flight home.

Suki was only open on Saturday nights reservations only when we were there this trip so not sure what is happening on that end.

Don’t be afraid to bring something to the attention of management if it’s warranted. We did in regards to the nasty attitude hot tub bartender we encountered the one night that acted as if we were a bother to order drinks or ask for the beds to be cleaned up. Didn't see him around the rest of the week.

Can’t really think of anything else, we are sure we are leaving something out. Never be afraid to PM us in regards to any questions.

If you think you just might have a blast with us stay in touch and book a trip when we go, already booked June 27 2015 till July 6, 2015 funny how each trip tends to get longer and longer.

Shout out to CLG, didn't get to see you both this trip but hopefully next one. WE were glad to do our part in making sure the Disco got a proper close down every night though Keep in touch let's get a little Desire Disco party going locally!!

Cheers!!
:D/ :bj

Pam & Reinhard
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018