pearl july 25 thru 29, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

pearl july 25 thru 29, 2014

Postby Miacpl30 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

This was our 5th trip overall but our fIrst to pearl. We were there Friday July 25 thru 29th. We are from miami and took the 730 am flight. Given our location we usually go for 3 to 4 nights from miami 3 times a year. Flight was non eventful. First flight of day. Transfer thru carm was excellent. We were at pearl having breakfast by 930am. Cut the timeshare guy off right away. Wife said I was rude but time too valuable for me.

Occupancy was 95 percent when we got in. Fewer folks after sunday. We were in pool all day and got room at 4pm. We were upgraded to junior suite with ocean front view and outside jacuzzi that was used alot especially from 2 to 4am each night.

Food is better at pearl. They went beyond the extra mile for us. First am they had tostadas for breakfast...hard open taco shell with beans chicken lettuce and cheese. Wife liked them so much she said these would make for a great lunch with beers. i asked and they made us a plate of them for lunch a few days. Dinners in both restaurants were excellent. Fish dishes included Snook and red snapper. Only issue was one day I wanted a burger and they left it pretty raw. Took care of it immediately.

Our schedule daily was 7am bloody marys at lobby bar (without wife) then breakfast, pool, drinks, lunch, pool/beach, drinks, hot tub at 5 till about 8. After shower and changing we had dinner then Disco at 1030, big jacuzzi again later till about 2 or 3 then ended up night in our room and hot tub outside with champagne. Made some great friends. Love all the people there.

Staff was great. Really interacted with entertainment staff more than usual this trip. Jared was great round the pool. Irving waiter at swim up bar was fantastic. Fernando in the Aphrodite restaurant went the extra mile.

We are planning an early november return.
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Re: pearl july 25 thru 29, 2014

Postby SLINON » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Nice review! Thanks..
I think we had the same room #79? When we were there they couldn't get the hot tub to heat up but it's probably hotter right now just because of the heat. Lots of fun though!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby yoyo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 pm

SLINON wrote:Nice review! Thanks..
I think we had the same room #79? When we were there they couldn't get the hot tub to heat up but it's probably hotter right now just because of the heat. Lots of fun though!

room 79 is a standard ocean view room with plunge pool ground floor not a junior suite.....hoping to get that soom in 30 days.
:D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Miacpl30 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:42 am

If tub too hot or cold just call and they will adjust temp. :D
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict