Newbie Pre-Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: Newbie Pre-Trip Report

Postby RunningAway » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 pm

gingerandwasabi wrote:Thanks for posting. You two sound like great people that really deserve a vacation for just the two of you. You have the perfect attitude about letting your wife go at her speed. We were similarly cautious and still are at some moments afyer 3 trips but my wife (a mother of 2) always amazes me on these trips. My guess is that your wife will have her top off on the first day. It's incredibly freeing for most ladies once they realize nibody is judging or creepy. She may even want to sun her buns on day two. A couple of other thoughts. The gift shop has all sorts of outfits for her to dress in theme if she decides to join in. No one will judge either way but it is lots of fun. The play room is actually less social than the jacuzzi after dark. Most couples stayed to themselves and were happy to watch or show off usually just a few are in there. The jacuzzi is more social where you might get some drinks and talk to others before any offers are made. Still you can easily stay to yourselves in there and if you decide to join others don't be afraid to tell them you are newbies and cautious. That will probably make you even more attractive to them. Also if you want things to remain just the two of you, it might be better to avoid the booze cruise snorkel trip which can end up pretty wild depending who is on the boat. It's sort of designed to push through inhibitions. The dive trips however are serious dive trips without any hanky panky. Similarly the couples sensual and erotic massages are designed to help push through limits if that ends up being what you want. They are a great way to see how you each would feel if others were involved but because they remain very professional and have the goal of putting you two together it feels very safe. On the other hand dont hesitate to join the foam party in the pool. Everyone was fun and respectful. We had been to one in a jacuzzi once that ended up with a lot of affection so my choosy wife was apprehensive this time, but this one is spread out in the pool without any sense that you just joined an orgy. I would guess the only way someone else would touch her is if she asked them to. I saw nothing that even raised an eyebrow. Just good clean fun. Pun intended. Finally as far as food goes remember you can always ask for what you want. Keep up the great attitude and you will come back with a permanent smile on your faces and more in love than ever. This won't be your last trip to Pearl.

This is the Mrs. Check out his trip report. You'll find we had a lovely time last year. Hoping to return soon :wink:
RunningAway
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl