Live report: August 26 - September 2, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: Live report: August 26 - September 2, 2014

Postby FromSeattle » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 am

I aim to please TandD. When you get there make sure you go straight to Jorge at the pool swim-up bar, drop a $2 in his jar and tell him you want one of Chuck's Mai Tai's. He makes the best Mai Tai's there. I also posted the report from our Sensual massage in the Private Playroom, take a look at that and make sure you set one up for yourselves.

Now Posted in Private Play room: Sensual massage post-report (explicit)

Chuck

:US
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Aug 2014

Postby TandD » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 pm

FromSeattle wrote:I aim to please TandD. When you get there make sure you go straight to Jorge at the pool swim-up bar, drop a $2 in his jar and tell him you want one of Chuck's Mai Tai's. He makes the best Mai Tai's there. I also posted the report from our Sensual massage in the Private Playroom, take a look at that and make sure you set one up for yourselves.

Now Posted in Private Play room: Sensual massage post-report (explicit)

Thanks for the Mai Tai tip - I'll definitely do that.

And yeah, I just read the massage post and just finished my cold shower. Sheesh, I think we'll have to save that for the second visit. I do need to be able to function in society when I get back and that kind of thing would throw a wrench in that I think.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Hughmcs » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Chuck,
Bravo Zulu!! I have read many a Trip Report since we started going to Desire as far back as 06 and have never have read one so well written and funny. We wish the both of you and the Mrs. the best in life.
Hughmcs
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS/SDC

Postby maltesefalcon » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:16 am

The Mrs and I are going for the first time in October and I've gotta say - your trip report ROCKS! We've been reading the reports daily and feel that we're already there - Can't wait.

Someone told me recently "Go a day without complaining and it will change your life". I think you've got that philosophy down.

Cheers :L
maltesefalcon
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby FromSeattle » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Hughmcs wrote:Chuck,
Bravo Zulu!! I have read many a Trip Report since we started going to Desire as far back as 06 and have never have read one so well written and funny. We wish the both of you and the Mrs. the best in life.

Thank you very much Senior (I think I'm reading your name right - Doc?) I aim to please. Since I have been back I have been meaning to go through my pre-trip report and comment on what I was thinking vs what I now know.

Chuck

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby FromSeattle » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:51 pm

maltesefalcon wrote:The Mrs and I are going for the first time in October and I've gotta say - your trip report ROCKS! We've been reading the reports daily and feel that we're already there - Can't wait.

Someone told me recently "Go a day without complaining and it will change your life". I think you've got that philosophy down.

Cheers :L

Thank you Maltese! I aim to please. When you are staying at a place like this, if you only focus on the supposed "negatives" you won't have any fun. I made it a point to not let the tiny things effect our vacation. So they didn't refill the mini-fridge in a timely manner, 1 little note later and lo-and-behold it was filled the rest of the trip. They fixed the tub within hours of me bringing it up with the staff. They are awesome there.

We will be back!

Chuck

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby wearestillyoung » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Hey FromSeattle,

S & J from Missouri here. Great report! Just wondering if you still have our card so you can send us some of the "crap load" of pictures that you took.
wearestillyoung

We arrive on: 23 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P, adultfriendfind

Postby nakedsundayscple » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Chuck-

Couple from DC here. Great meeting you and Lisa and hope to see you there again. Was eye-witness to your Chippendale performance and have to say - you're a better man than me! Your reports are right on...but did you have to rub it about beating us in v-ball all 3 games?

Can't wait to get back! 1st time for us and can't stop talking (and thinking) about it.

J & D
nakedsundayscple

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2014

Postby youme69 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 am

Thanks for the live reports enjoyed the reading. Been going to Desire resorts sense 06 and I have to admit I have never given it a second of thought to sit down and write a report to post online. Guess we turn just go into Desire mode! My wife asked me once on the beach what was going through my head... I told her just a faint hum like the phone is off the hook!!
youme69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl