Live report: August 26 - September 2, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Live report: August 26 - September 2, 2014

Postby FromSeattle » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 am

Day-0: It's 11:20pm at SeaTac airport and ready to board our first leg of this trip to paradise! We have a 2 and a half hour lay over in Dallas. Hopefully we can get some rest on this flight, and especially on the next flight. I really hate flying, I should have had a drink or 5 before boarding.

So I wrote a pre-trip report while out to sea on my last patrol and posted it a couple of weeks ago. I will use that and daily experiences to update this report. Well we are boarding now. See you soon Pearl!

Chuck

:US
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Aug 2014

Re: Live report: August 26 - September 2, 2014

Postby SLINON » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 am

Thanks for the live updates...keep them coming if you can. I look forward to up to the minute info! Thanks and enjoy your trip!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby FromSeattle » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 am

Day 1:

The day leading up to and the flight-I was up at 4:30am on Monday to go workout at the base gym. Bad idea, we were at SeaTac airport by 8pm for a 11:50pm flight to Dallas. They call them "red eyes" for a reason people. In the 3 1/2 hours it took to get to Dallas we maybe got 1 hour of sleep. Then a 2 1/2 hour layover and another 2 1/2 hour flight into Cancun. We maybe got another hour of sleep on that flight. We are operating on adrenaline and anticipation alone here.

Landing in Cancun-The reports you hear are exactly what they are. As soon as you clear customs run, don't walk to your shuttle. Inside the airport they are relentless. They even tried to physically stop the MRS. and tried to plead with us that they weren't selling anything. Try it on someone else buddy! USA Transfers explains in their email to just keep going until you are outside and see their guy with the sign and the uniform. That's what we did and they couldn't have stressed that enough. I have to tell you guys DO NOT STOP! They are adamant about getting to you before you get to your shuttle. I just kept saying "Not interested" "Not Interested" "Not interested" 10-20 times. I am harping on this so that you guys know how bad the airport is with people trying to get your business.

Customs- A breeze. Within 30-40 minutes of landing we were on the road with USA Transfers heading to paradise.

USA Transfers- AWESOME! Within 10 minutes of checking in we were in our van. I can't remember the names of the employees that helped us, but they were awesome. They didn't let me handle my own bags (I tried) We got a very informative explanation of what was around us during our drive. I will use them again when we come back (Not IF, but when)

Check in- Emmanual is great. He is beyond courteous, he is funny and really makes you feel like you're home. We set up the members program meeting for Thursday morning. And he showed us around the grounds. When trying to decide if we wanted the "Lover's Upgrade" They had Edgar take us to the "Ocean View" room we would have had and then to the amazing "Master Suite" we decided to get. This Master Suite is great. Huge (2 bathrooms - We need it, I should take a picture of her counter top, none of my stuff will fit in her bathroom) I am writing this in the living room overlooking the pool while she sleeps in the bedroom with a porch overlooking the pool and the beach. We changed a couple of things in the "Lover's Upgrade" We don't eat seafood so we are getting T-Bone's instead and the complimentary 2 - 50 minute massages can be upgraded to sensual if we want, but I'm thinking we just want actual massages to make up for the long flight Monday night. It took about an hour to get the room ready, that was expected since we upgraded when we got here. We went to Aphrodite for lunch and came back for the discussion with Emanuall to set up our members program deal. Again Edgar takes us to our room and doesn't allow me to touch my own bags. They are really awesome with service here.

Pool- We unpack and change for the pool. It took me about 30 minutes to lose the shorts and then I wondered why it took me that long. It took the MRS. about an hour to lose the top. The bottoms are still there, but in time, she'll lose them. The pool is amazing. It is very warm, as a matter of fact it was warmer than the "hot tub" attached to it next to the swim up bar. We have already met some great couples. S & J from Kansas City and 2 couple from New York/New Jersey (I'm really sorry that I can't remember their names right now). We had a blast drinking at the bar and getting to know new friends. Jorge in the swim up bar is awesome. His Mai Tai's are perfect. He takes great pride in his work. The MRS. isn't a drinker, so she was trying different things. The first was called "The Road Runner" I had never heard of it, but it was amazing. We stayed in the pool until about 5pm then went to get dressed and go to dinner at Aphrodite for Mexican food night.

Aphrodite- We layed down to get a "Quick" nap in, 2 hours later MRS. wakes me up and says we slept passed the alarm I set for us. Woops. So we get up, get dressed and go to Aphrodite. We weren't expecting what we got. It was a no-kidding 5 course meal that was beautifully displayed. The soup was amazing, my tacos were like I got them in old town San Diego. What a great dinner. It took us by surprise, we were expecting the buffet style, just going to dinner atmosphere, but instead we got a very romantic meal and experience. We will be more prepared tomorrow night when we go back. Tonight is Italian at Pearl, we will be there tonight.

Hot Tub- After dinner we walked along the beach until we started to feel the little nibbles on our legs and we quickly retreated back to the room. We decided to get changed and check out the hot tub scene. We walked over to the hot tub earlier when we left the pool and it was quite a scene, first thing we saw was a very nice couple enjoying the hell out of each other on a bed and a quite lively crowd in the tub. We decided to come back later. At about 8:30pm we showed up and there was noone around. The water was warm not hot and we enjoyed our alone time for about a half hour. We got out and went back to the room where as much as we wanted to go to the disco, we were famished. We went to bed and I was out like a light.

I left out some details that I wanted to include in here, but my pre-workout is kicking in and I have to get to the gym. I will keep updating as we go. This place is PARADISE!

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby tan44 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 am

Thank you for your live report.
We enjoying it very much.
Please continue.
Have fantastic vacation !
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

Postby maltesefalcon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 am

Keep the updates coming! Can't wait to hear how day 2 goes for you guys.
maltesefalcon
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby FromSeattle » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 am

Back from my workout and the MRS. is still asleep. I can't blame her, it's 6:20am our time and she had very VERY little sleep the last couple of days. So to fill in some of what I left out.

Packing- I can't emphasize this enough. Check and double check, then just for shits and giggles check a 3rd time. We left a ton of her theme night outfit/costume stuff at home. That was a huge bummer. She has enough to make it work (I guess), but not like we had planned. I guess we just have to come back so that we can use them later. I also can't stress enough about putting every bottle, tub, canister, pill bottle, etc. into their own gallon size zip lock bags. We did and thank goodness we did, otherwise our luggage would have been ruined. She had several bottles open up on her in her luggage. I didn't put my weekly pill case in a ziplock bag and when I opened my bag, pills everywhere. I won't make that mistake again.

Atmosphere- We did something here we haven't done since we were, well way younger. This place brings something out of you. First off, just by being here and bein around this atmosphere, being around her in a place like this, what I had "feared" (for a lack of a better term) is true, I can't get ole' Mr. Happy to go away. We were in the pool for maybe 30-45 minutes when we first got here when I couldn't take it any longer. Started in the pool and took a quick trip back to the room for about 30 minutes. Back to the pool we go, and still Mr. Happy stays. This place is like the Fountain of Youth. Between that pool experience and the Hot Tub later I am feeling like a 20 year old again. Now twice in one day doesn't sound like marathon runners, but twice in 7 hours with almost 0 sleep, a long ass plane ride, getting to the place, checking in, unpacking and about 6-8 Mai Tai's (I lost count). I think that's a good start. I can't wait for what today brings.

I'm going to start day 2 here, only because my day already started with the gym.

Gym- The gym is adequate. Like I said in my pre-trip report, I have been hitting the gym extensively since about late April - ealry May. I am becoming a fitness freak. I have lost 26 pounds in 3 1/2 months and put on a ton of muscle. I'm feelin awesome and loving this lifting life. With that said, I will not be able to do my normal regiment while here, but i can certainly maintain my gains with what they have. Today was chest and back day and I feel great after only 45 minutes in the gym. If you are a lifter, you can make this work. The highest weight dumbells are only 50... (Oh shit! I just realized, are the dumbells in lbs.? Maybe not, oh hell, I have no idea how much I was lifting now. LOL) Well, I was going to say the heaviest dumbells are only 50 lbs. but maybe they aren't lbs. Ahh hell, I feel great after an intense workout. That's all that matters. The scale is in kGrams and I weighed in at 96 kGrams (96kG=211lbs) The lightest I have been in hell, I can't even remember. I then took a 10 minute jog along the beach and back to the room to write this. My bride is still asleep and I am cooled off. I'm takin a shower and then maybe give the MRS. a little wake-up poe in the back to start the day off right. See you kids out there.

Chuck
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby tan44 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 am

Thanks for the bonus report !
We appreciate all the details.
tan44
Desire Addict

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:07 pm

FromSeattle wrote:Day 1:
This Master Suite is great. Huge (2 bathrooms - We need it, I should take a picture of her counter top, none of my stuff will fit in her bathroom) I am writing this in the living room overlooking the pool while she sleeps in the bedroom with a porch overlooking the pool and the beach. We changed a couple of things in the "Lover's Upgrade" We don't eat seafood so we are getting T-Bone's instead and the complimentary 2 - 50 minute massages can be upgraded to sensual if we want, but I'm thinking we just want actual massages to make up for the long flight Monday night. It took about an hour to get the room ready, that was expected since we upgraded when we got here. We went to Aphrodite for lunch and came back for the discussion with Emanuall to set up our members program deal. Again Edgar takes us to our room and doesn't allow me to touch my own bags. They are really awesome with service here.

Thanks so much for this great trip report! What is your room #?
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby FromSeattle » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:02 am

Day 2:

After working out we got a little bit of a late start getting to breakfast. Breakfast was great. I ordered an omelette with chorizo and it was amazing. We then headed to the pool and gt our seats. So we specifically picked a room on the "Quiet" side of the pool because we want to sleep at night. The music by the Hot Tub is quite loud and goes pretty late, so we are in room 65 which is amazing! We tried like hell to get 77 or 78, but no dice. I would have not purchased the upgrade if we could have got room 79, but they are renovating that room right now. Bad luck for us. So after hanging out with our new Missouri friends for the morning, I have to go off on a tangent here, You meet the best people here. If you met us, or our new Missouri friends, or our new New Jersey friends out in the "real world", you would have no idea who exactly they are. Not until you come to a place like this in this atmosphere do you really get to know the person. We have met some very great people here. You can come here and try to not be social, and I'm sure if you made a very concerted effort not to you could, but this atmosphere just opens you up. It is infectious and it is amazing. Back to where I was, oh yea, we bought huge "Bubba" mugs from Wal Mart with the handles (the kind with the double walls) for our drinks. I had mine filled twice in the morning with Mai Tais and when we all went to lunch I left half of it sitting at the table. A couple of hours later when we got back, it was still cold and there was still ice in it. I highly recommend those. Any way back to the story, we went to lunch at about 1:30pm with our new Missouri friends. I found out today that just because there is a buffet, it doesn't mean there isn't a real menu also. I ordered the chicken tacos and they were as delicious as old town San Diego. After lunch the MRS. and I went to the dive shop and booked our snorkeling trip for the next day. Then back to the room for a minute or 60 and then back to the pool.

The pier- We walked out to the pier and were the only people out there. We only stayed for about 10 minutes, but it was so peaceful and beautiful. Now the signs are everywhere about not participating in sexual activity, but if someone did actually "catch" us and stopped us, what exactly would the "Sanctions" be as the signs put it? I'm just wondering.

So back to the pool we went after our alone time in the room and the MRS. layed out in her lounger while I sat around the bar talking with our Missouri and New Jersey friends. After about 30 minutes of rest, the MRS. drops her top and finally comes into the pool. I can not express how turned on I get when I see my wife au natruel. She is so beautiful, so gorgeous and makes me feel like a teenager again when we are together, hell I'm getting a hard on right now just reliving yesterday's experiences. But I digress. So we hang out in the pool talking the bar closed down, then off to the Hot Tub we went. Now it is very clear the seperation in the tub immediatley. In one area was a big group of the "lifestylers", in another group were several folks from Colombia, and then there are the "Vanilla" couples. That's where we fall in. I tried a Mojito for the first time and loved it, we hung out for a bit and enjoyed the atmosphere, it wasn't wild, but there was some bed play going on. We met a very nice couple from Calgary and hung out with them until dinner time. Our New York couple had a lobster dinner that night due mostly to his heroics, and a very grateful couple. Our Missouri couple was going to Aphrodite and our Calgary couple hadn't decided yet which they were going to. We all parted ways to get ready for dinner. My wife looked absolutely stunning. We brought no shit dress clothes to look nice for each other for when we went to Pearl and she knocked it out of the park. Pearl was Italian night and the food was as good as any Italian I have ever had. The Gnocchi was amazing, I ordered 2 dishes. Now the servings are very small, so 2 dishes is the equivalent to 2/3 of a dish back home. I'm still holding true to my weight loss. Our new friends from Calgary showed up about a half hour after us and we were happy to join them for dinner and some actual adult conversations. Also the MRS. spilled almost an entire glass of water on our table, so I had to tuck tail and run from that table. But really the staff saw it, took action quick, they are beyond all of your expectations here. So we talked with our new friends until right up to the time the show started. We let the time get away from us and didn't get back to the room to change for the theme even though we brought outfits for Bunnies night. Oh well, it was fun none the less. The Sexy bunny contest was very fun to watch, the winner was the most unassuming person you would have ever met in the "Real World" but here, she was amazing. She is an older lady in age but way younger than me in heart. She had the moves of a 20 year old and won that contest out right. Bravo to you MJ. The show was quick and over and then dancing started, we sat there for about 3 songs and realised that it wasn't our vibe, not our music so we retreated back to the Hot Tub.

Hot Tub at night- Now our intention was to go and hang out for a bit get a feel of the vibe and then maybe late engage in some public activity that takes the MRS. out of her comfort zone and takes her to that next step. As she walked up to the hot Tub several beds were open which we were not expecting. She immediately snatched one up and gave me that come hither look. Well that was it for us. We grabbed a coupe of towels, layed down together and spent the next 30-40 minutes there. Now we weren't crazy wild sex maniacs, but we are taking baby steps here and enjoyed the hell out of the public display, well me more then her, she said she just pretended the TV was on. After that she was too tired and the meal was getting to her so we retreated to the room for another hour of alone time before bed. maybe tomorrow night we will actually see what hanging out at the Hot Tub at night is like.

Well 2 nights in and i am absolutely hooked. I'm writing this at 6 in the morning on day 3 and am about to go hit the gym for about an hour. We have a 9am appointment to talk about the members program and then 11am to go snorkeling. I love that everyday will be new things to do and try and experience. This is definitely paradise!

Chuck

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby yoyo » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:38 am

:L thanks chuck !!
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby tan44 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 am

Hello FromSeattle,

We are glad tha you two having fantastic time.
By reading your live report we were again
transferred to the "paradise".
Thanks for that.
We wonder if you planning to visit a sister resort - Desire RM ?
Assuming you will get free day time pass after time share
presentation.
It would be very interesting to read little comparison from your point
of view.

Cheers
tan44
Desire Addict

Postby winederful2 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks for the Live Report! We loved your pre-report so this is great to see! Yeahy!
winederful2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2017

Postby FromSeattle » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:09 am

Day 3:

So it's still the evening of day 3, we are back at the room S L O W L Y filling the deep tub so we can enjoy a bath together. I finally found something that wasn't right with this place. We have 2 TV's in our room and we figured out today (the MRS. decided to turn it on just to see the TV. We have yet to attempt to watch TV, although when she first turned on the one in the bedroom a porno was playing that I would just categorize as something I would take with me underway on a submarine, but not sexy for a couple or at least not this couple to watch while making love). But I digress, the TV in the front didn't turn on, and the bath tub water pressure is very low. There it is ladies and gentlemen, we have found issues with this place. Needless to say, but she mentioned it in passing with one of the employees and within an hour we were back in the room and the TV was fixed. I just checked on the water, at this rate we will be bathing together some time tomorrow night.

Member's Program sales pitch: The experience was nothing like we have experienced before when it comes to time share pitches. It was VERY low key and laid back. We listened to what the offers were, we explained why we didn't want to do it now and with the exception of the supervisor (I'm only guessing because she was moving from table to table answerin questions and acting as the "closer") everyone else was amazing about it. The supervisor was great, until she finally got the point that my answer was no. Now I get that she is trying to get people to sign up, I knew I was saying no from the get-go. And she was so nice and polite leading up to that point. But she didn't have to be so short with us when she finally got the hint. There was no "well have a nice day" or "enjoy your vacation with us, we'll see you next time". It was literally - I said no for the 4th or 5th time, she stood up and walked away without a single word. That has been the only time we have experienced rudeness on the part of an employee while being here. I can not stress this enough, the staff here is INCREDIBLE!

Snorkeling: After the sales pitch we changed into swim gear and went to the dive locker for our snorkeling trip. We got there 15 minutes late, but that was fine, the captain got there about 5 minutes after we did. We were the only couple going snorkeling at that time and there was one couple goin to dive. The boat drives out about 10 minutes away, drops you off with a guide, and goes to the dive point. We were told the reef is about 8 miles long and we swam approximately 1 mile of it. We were out there for over an hour and it was very peaceful. The MRS. has never been snorkelin before. I have been once before and that was at Hunamu Bay in Hawaii. If you have ever snorkeled there, this place PALES in comparison. But the MRS. enjoyed her time. The gear they loan out is older and a little worn, I kept having to adjust my fins back on my foot. But all-in-all for $90 total for the 2 of us it was definitely worth it. I would recommend it for anyone that hasn't done major snorkeling before. If you've snorkeled/dove the Great Barrier Reef, Hunamu Bay or Lover's Cove in Catalina then this will not be up to par. But for what they have to offer here, and for the price it was just fine. I just wish we could have seen a turtle or a ray.

After snorkeling we went back to the room an ordered room service with one of our coupons from the sales pitch. Within 15-20 minutes 2 perfectly prepaired meals were delivered and we enjoyed lunch in bed. We were both a little tired so we took a little nap, hers longer than mine, but that is perfectly fine. It allowed me to watch her sleep. She is so angelic when she sleeps.

About 3:30 we went to the pool. We were only in the pool for a short while, a guy smoking a pretty bad cigar chased us away from the swim-up bar. We were still looking for a little quiet alone time so we sat on a couple of loungers on the beach. The breeze was picking up and the palapas provide excellent shade out there. It was great until the 20 somethings came out and were having there own little spring break out there. But hey, it's there vacation too. We ended up going to the Hot Tub at about 5-5:30 and met up with several couples that have become really good friends in the short amount of time we have been here. This place is amazing, how quickly people from completely different walks of life can become friends and get to know each other in a place like this. Unfortuntely one of the couples leaves tomorrow and they will definitely be missed. Lucky "Doc" handed us his card and we WILL keep in touch. What a great couple they are and she is absolutely fiery! So we had a creepy incident happen in the Hot Tub that forced the issue of going to get ready for dinner a little earlier than expected. So waab76 wrote in his trip report about "Creepy Grandpa McDrop-Trow", we now have "Creepy Grandpa McRubs himself behind unknowing women" Yea, that's a mood killer. So off we go to get dressed and check out the 2 menus. 3 couples all going to meet at the lobby bar after getting dressed and checking out the menus at each resturaunt. Aphrodite was having Italian and Pearl was having aphrodisiac. It was a no-brainer for the group, Italian won out. What a great dinner. We ate, talked, laughed, called names and laughed some more. I sure hope the next time we come here we can set it up that we come the same time as these 2 couples do. They are amazing people. We ended up closing the place down and were about 10 minutes late for the show at the disco. No big deal, it was a nice show, but someone promised me wild lesbian sex shows and I have yet to see them! (Inside joke. Our first night here we didn't have the energy to stay up for the show and it turned out that a couple of the lady guests climbed up on the stage after the performers were done to engage in their own show for everyone. The staff couldn't get out of there fast enough apparently and from what we can gather they aren't "supposed" to let that kind of thing happen. BUT, if you run and hide, then you have plausable deniability). So we haven't seen anything really wild or risque at the shows yet.

LIGHT UP THAT HALO!! My Angels just won as I'm typing this.

Play room: We danced a couple of songs after the show was over and then the MRS. lured me into the Play Room for a little making out. Nothing crazy here, just a nice makeout session with 2 young kids deeply in love with each other. Well, my hands do what they always do and I realize under this sexy dress she's wearing are no panties. Now my wife is quite reserved and this is quite a bit out of her comfort level, but she has been great with it so far this trip. So a little look and an innocent question later she is riding me cowgirl style in the play room for a really hot quickie! I tell you, my wife an this place have made me a teenager again. I'm always pawing at her at home anyway, but once I get mine I'm good and done for the day. Here, I'm ready for round 3 right now while I recount this episode. As a matter of fact, nothing else really happened after that with the exception of not filling the tub, she has since given up and is laying in bed. We said good bye to our New Jersey friends and came to the room. Today's report is complete, I'm going for round 3!

:bj

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby FromSeattle » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 am

A couple of things I have forgotten.

Our mini fridge: I have read complaints on here about people not getting their mini-fridge restocked. After the 2nd day here we were down to 1 water left in the fridge and the MRS. had drank all of the Coke. We don't drink Diet Coke and we didn't touch the other cans in the fridge. That day they restocked the fridge with Diet Coke only. So as we left the room for the 3rd day, I left a note, a $5 bill and a $2 bill which is what I have been leaving for the room staff every day and lo-and-behold we have 4 fresh cold waters and 6 Cokes with no Diet Coke when we got back to the room. We will see how our fridge gets restocked after this, but I'm willing to bet your paycheck that they restock it daily with water and Coke.

I read Jennyphur's Trip Report and actually felt disappointed that they didn't have the same vacation we are having. Yes there are differences, I embraced the nudity thig IMMEDIATELY and the MRS. went topless after about 2-3 hours. But the rest of the vacation should not have been so different than ours. But wuth that said just a couple of tips for those reading this that are deciding to come here or not.

Check in: We asked as soon as we started checking in to see the room they were going to set us up in. We then looked at the Master Suite we were thinking of upgrading to. They offered to show us more rooms that were still open and ready for us to move in to if we were not satisfied with what they showed us. Although that was pointless since I fell in love with the Master Suite immediately, they will bend over backwards for your satisfaction! Now we are literally 2 doors down from the room they are renovating that I think Jenn was talking about. Granted not in the same building so maybe that has something to do with it, but we have not smelled the paint or been bothered by the construction.

The Grounds: The MRS. and I actually laughed about the comment about the walkway (Sorry Jenn) but they are not too narrow. I will grant you that if you as a couple are walking han-in-hand down the walkway and another person is coming in the opposite direction, 1 of you is going on the criss-cross pattern cement/grass area. In my humble opinion, expected. We have walked all over these grounds and everytime an employee is walking the path they are very eager to get out of your way and let you stay on the path. Everytime another couple is walking towards us, I always move us to the side where I am walking on that side so they can pass and the MRS. doesn't have to worry about the heels/platforms she's wearing and walking on uneven ground. I personnaly like the look of the criss-cross pattern and the grass. I think the grounds are amazing. I took some pictures of the walkway this morning and want to post on here so you guys can see for yourselves.

By the way, they started the demo work on the front fountain this morning. I was a day late and a dollar short in getting pictures of it. I was going to do that this morning. Oh well!

The pier: Jenn, I'm sorry you didn't notice the steps along side the pier about 20-30 yards from the end on the resort side. That would have helped you guys climb out a whole lot more. But I bet it was fun climbing out of the water like we did back when we were kids. But you are right, the pier is an very tranquil place that you could just fall asleep in each other's arms sitting at the end and listening to the water.

Music by the pool: Once the event staff closes shop for the day, the music becomes a loop of house/rave music that I will admit, if I was focusing on it would drive me nuts. But you get so involved in other activities (Drinking at the bar, talking with friends, drinking with friends, sitting in your chairs with drinks, reading, drinking, a whole lot of drinking - I love this place) that you kind of just drown it out.

The beach: I took a picture of the beach this morning before the crew got out there to clean up the seaweed. Now they will be out there all day long today as they have been the whole time we have been here, and I'm sure they will be long after we leave. I will then take a picture later (if I can) of the "finished" product. Although they will never finish because Mother Nature is a bitch, but they are very very good at attempting to keep their beach as free of seaweed as possible. As a matter of fact the other morning I went for a run on the beach after my morning workout and it is very clear where the property lines are. OUR beach is far and away more clean then the surrounding beaches.

I agree they need at least 2 of everything, I just noticed the paddle board this morning, thank you Jenn for pointing that out, I think I will give it a try this weekend.

Just a little quick hitter before we start our day 4 off. I can't believe it's already day 4. There is still so much more to do.

FromSeattle
Desire Lover

Postby youme69 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 am

Thanks for the great live report... Great news about the fish pond demo, bring on the new lobby bar (like at RM) and a lot less bugs! 14 days we're right behind you!
youme69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl