Newbie trip report Sept 13-16, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie trip report Sept 13-16, 2014

Postby Fingers » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Honestly we had the best vacation in our 11 years marriage!!, in fact not even as a single had this much fun during vacation, period, we still laughing of all fun we had during those days, and almost completed our “places to have sex list”
+Pool: Checked
+Beach: Busted (1st time)
+Beach: Checked (2nd time)
+Beach (Oral): Checked
+Pier: Busted
+Jacuzzi: Checked X 2
+Jacuzzi (Oral): Checked
+Playroom: Checked X 2
+Room balcony: Checked
+Room: Checked X 4
+Elevator: Not available
+Disco: Didn’t try

Of course we will go back very soon, 4 days were not simply enough, despite that we don’t share, most people we’ve met was simply wonderful, and respectful will look forward to see some of them back again

:MEX
Fingers
Desire Convert

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 Sep 2014

Re: Newbie trip report Sept 13-16, 2014

Postby CoupleInMD » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Now there's a trip report that cuts to the chase!

I admire your vigor in even getting to try all those spots, all those times, over just a four-day stay. So, how did the act of getting "busted" play out? Discreet tap on the shoulder, flashlight in the face and an officer growling, "outta the car, long hair!", hose-down from 20 yards? It must not have been too traumatic, since you went back to at least one spot where you had been busted to try again!

CoupleInMD
DRM October 22-29
CoupleInMD
SLS: CoupleInMD79
Kasidie: CoupleInMD79
CoupleInMD
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby Trifecta » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 pm

13 times in 4 days. You are my heroes. Total rock stars. I could envision maybe 8 in four days. Maybe 9. Strong work!!!
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby Fingers » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:45 am

CoupleInMD wrote:Now there's a trip report that cuts to the chase!

I admire your vigor in even getting to try all those spots, all those times, over just a four-day stay. So, how did the act of getting "busted" play out? Discreet tap on the shoulder, flashlight in the face and an officer growling, "outta the car, long hair!", hose-down from 20 yards? It must not have been too traumatic, since you went back to at least one spot where you had been busted to try again!

CoupleInMD
DRM October 22-29

Well even in that matter the crew from this place is so discrete, there is no flashlight in your face when busted, when doing PDA in a not allowed area, they simply show up to a safe distance (40 feet) making sure you notice them, and stayed there until you stop your business, the guys I saw are not the typical crew in the public areas (e.g. Waitress, supervisors) seems that they report the activity to the front desk and then someone is sent to deal with the situation (security guard type), but once you stop, they go away without crossing any word with you
Fingers
Desire Convert

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 12 Sep 2014

Postby eeyore » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:28 am

Trifecta wrote:13 times in 4 days. You are my heroes. Total rock stars. I could envision maybe 8 in four days. Maybe 9. Strong work!!!

Hero? That is barely above the resort minimum. The Desire rules clearly state that "You must engage in sexual activity at least three (3) times per day at the resort. A maximum of one of the times can be alone in your own room".

I wouldn't even start considering hero status until at least 24+ times in a four day period.
eeyore
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2015

Postby David Donna » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 pm

"The Desire rules clearly state that "You must engage in sexual activity at least three (3) times per day at the resort. A maximum of one of the times can be alone in your own room". "

Oops! We didn't know you were allowed to have sex in your own room. Have to try that next month!
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby Hector » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:39 am

Who would take a long walk to come to the pier to bust you ? Or just looking at you from the beach ?
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl