Day 3, Dec 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Day 3, Dec 2014

Postby Beach girl » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:51 am

Wow! Things definitely heated up at 2:00 beginning with Saturday's Foam Party. Foam over your head, fun music and dancing. Jell-O shots being thrown into the pool, great sexy fun. Did I really have both hands busy stroking something!? Oh, my yes. Was that my husband playing with some other woman's boobs. Oh, my yes!? Quite a bit of partner sharing going on. Lots of action, don't miss it. Vibe carries over into the hot tub where there was quite a bit of PDA and evening plans being made. Disco entertainment was very good again with great Latin Dancers. Unfortunately headed out early again due to the boom boom music. One song was played 3 times in an hour, come on DJ seriously? Had a nice chat at the bar area outside the disco and then onto the hot tub. More people this evening enjoying the warm water on a cool night. I've decided the bartender has a pretty nice job.Three girls laying on the bar covering each other in chocolate and of course than licking it off, pretty hot show. Must tell you they didn't stop there, onto the middle of the hot tub where their show continued much to the enjoyment of the spectators. They were even nice enough to let their mates join in on the action. Plenty of hot sex in and out of the hot tub. Finally made it to bed around 2:30 am. Can't wait to see what happens on Sunday.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Day 3, Dec 2014

Postby BeantownNewbs » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Thanks for your perspectives. We enjoyed the disco, but the rotation of the music seems repetitive (over the course of the night and the over a period of nights). Still, it was fun to dance to release some energy and the dance floor usually fills up pretty quickly, before heading out to the bar and then to the jacuzzi, so there was a little flirting going on between couples during the dance period.

We also enjoyed the shows. There was one with 5 female dancers which was especially good, well choreographed, and the lead dancer was terrific. I think Desire does a good job with the shows, and like the fact that they don't last too long (30 mins).

In fact, here's my recommended evening schedule:

10:00 to 10:15 -- go to the lobby for some sort of entertainment/show which generally starts at 10:15 (the lingerie show, mostly featuring the female activities staff was my favorite --- Lena and Jen in sexy lingerie is pretty good stuff).

10:30-11:00 -- theme show in the disco.

11:00-11:30/11:45 -- dancing in the disco.

11:30/11:45-12:00ish -- cocktails outside the disco.

Then, jacuzzi time (sometimes earlier) and the times above are scheduled times...things start when ready.
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl