Jan10-16, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Jan10-16, 2015

Postby Beerbar » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Arrived on the 10th Saturday at about 1130AM. We were told the room was not available until 3PM. I asked if there was a place we could change and the staff invited us to use the spa facilities all we would like or change and venture out to explore. We decided to explore. We are newbs so we, like many here read a lot ,but still had questions. We both had visions of orgies and wild sex parties. :) I can assure anyone who is wondering, there were no orgies at least not in public but there was a lot of nekked people. Expect skin and lots of it, people with cloths on I could count on one finger. Some women did have bottoms, but even they were few. I was glad, we came for naked fun. Some people had questions about body types. Most people here during our week were in their late 30's to mid 50's and we seen every shape and size you can imagine and everyone was happily naked around the pool enjoying each other and or new friends. Everyone was neatly groomed, most people were completely shaved. There were huge tits, small tits, big dicks, small dicks after about 2 minutes, you don't even notice. Honest, its funny how it just disappears from the scene once you are all naked. I was worried about the wood in public, and gladly I controlled myself and the only time I had a problem is when my wife decided to tease me and then grin from ear to ear as I quivered and squirmed hoping no one would notice, in actuality, none cared one bit. One thing to remember, this is a classy crowd. I did not once see anyone that was not on their best behavior, polite, warm hearted and welcoming.

I will not go into the rooms or food, its been covered before and the rooms are clean and roomy while the food and service were excellent. Men if you plan on eating dinner in the Pearl restaurant, bring long pants. The Pearl was elegant and very nice. We opted for Aphrodite the rest of the nights, they do a nice transformation for dinner and the service and food were just as good, besides, i only brought one pair of slacks and a bunch of nice shorts. Ladies, Dinner attire was sexy to elegant to plain Jane. Most women we dressed sexy but covered up completely for dinner, lunch some covered completely while others had very sheer outfits coming from the pool. I seen some extremely sexy dresses at night, including my wife's, she purchased a few on Yandy.com. I would say 50% super sexy skimpy 25% elegant sexy and the rest regular attire from back home. No one looked out of place with whatever they chose. Right after dinner, many women went back to the room and changed to super hot barely there type outfits. Im talking a red ribbon across a pair of titties and thats it, my wife wore a hot pink fishnet dress with a thong. I died when she came out with it. Back at the bar, we seen a lot of very revealing outfits and the disco heated up and more cloths came off. Some guys participated some didn't. Again, the attitude was wow, what an awesome outfit not omg, look what she is wearing. You can not shock anyone here so do what you want bare as you dare. My wife enjoyed wearing the most revealing outfits at night and felt very comfortable doing so.

Time to talk about some things that all newbs want to know. SEX!!!!! What about the sex!!!!!!! Tell meeehhhhhhh! OK, sex! Around the pool we seen very little play, a BJ here or there but nothing prolonged. Sex on the beach is forbidden as there are passers by going to the town about a mile down the beach. I thought it was funny listening to the women walking by as they looked at all the guys hanging out in all their glory. Lots of sex on the balconies. :) Day and night. The Jacuzzi..... well, the jacuzzi is where a lot of sex happens, I found it interesting how sexually charged the atmosphere is there. Its nothing out of the ordinary but you can just feel the sexual vibe from everyone. 6 beds surround the jacuzzi and they are all usually occupied, one couple gets up, another is there in a minute at prime time. Lots of couples getting it on in the beds. Many playing in the jacuzzi, on a few occasions men and women were in the shallow area spread eagle getting pleasured for all to witness. Needless to say, you start to hear this happening around you and you can't help but to join in. The wife and I were charged and ready along with everyone else. It almost seemed a right of passage for us newbs. The sin room was for us newbs mind blowing, after many drinks in the disco, I pulled my wife in there. We see 4 couples naked and going to town, we quickly joined in. Before long, two russian couples enter and start playing with the swing. Bodies every where but not a one inappropriate touch or remark. Everyone was there doing their own thing, enjoying the atmosphere, the sounds and the shows. This was our favorite spot! I can go on and on but you hopefully get the point.
Beerbar
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Jan 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Jan10-16, 2015

Postby K&RinTX » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Good report, just about as we experienced it in November. Clearly almost all first-timers (like we were on that trip) have the same fears, expectations etc, and you are spot-on with this report. No worries, just a bunch of friendly, respectful people having a great time :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby etxcouple » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Thanks for the report! As a newbie myself arriving in March, these reviews are very useful.

46 days
Mar2015
Aug2015
Aug 2016
May 2017
May 2018
Oct 2018
May 2021
Jan 2022
Oct 2023
etxcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2021

Postby Trifecta » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:32 am

Perfect trip report...we were there Jan 1-5 and couldn't have said it better.....My GF is supposedly doing the trip report for our trip, but she's a busy gal so we will give her a little more time.....Until then, I'll just say "ditto" on behalf of the two of us.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby Jasonky » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:46 am

We experienced the same thing on our trip. I saw lots of guys walking around or trying to cover up their chubs including me thanks to my mischievous wife... Women love to watch us get nervous.... I read in another report the entertainment staff are now allowed to get naked with the guests. Is that now the case? My wife seemed to get pretty excited about at the thought of seeing Marcoooo and Vince (her pool boy) again. We can't wait to get back to the Pearl in September!
Jasonky
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Beerbar » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

We didn't see any staff without cloths. The guys wore skimpy suites but all covered.
Beerbar
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl