Looking for HOT COUPLE

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Looking for HOT COUPLE

Postby Warmimpact » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm

We just arrived from a once in a life time trip. WoW we had a great time. The highlight of our trip was watching the best looking couple at the resort having sex at the jacuzzi . They met at about the same time on the bed. They used the second bed to the bar. If anyone can help us contact them. We just wanted to thank them for making out trip super special.
Warmimpact

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jan 2015

Re: Looking for HOT COUPLE

Postby TandD » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Best looking couple at the resort during the vaguely described time that you were there? Yeah, that must have been us.

Thanks for noticing.

:roll:
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby WildIrishRose » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi! Ummm...pretty sure I know who that was. We were there from Jan 25-29. Was he tall, dark thick hair, Italian and devastatingly handsome? She had auburn hair, blue eyes, loved to dance? Mid-late 40s. They had the middle bed, and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

I believe they ventured back to melt the frozen tundra from which they hailed...Ohio.
WildIrishRose

Postby pandd7172 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Ohio ? If it was October it might have been us! All us hot Ohioans!
pandd7172
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby Wildcowboy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:44 pm

NOT SURE IF YOU FOUND THAT COUPLE. I WAS AT THE RESORT THAT WEEK AND I MUST TELL YOU I SEE A HELL OF A SHOW.. NORMALLY DONT LIKE WATCHING BUT A HELL OF A SHOW.. SHE CAN RIDE LIKE IVE NEVER :L :bj SEEN.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK COWGIRL. YOU HAVE AN ASS AND A MOVE THAT WILL KEEP A COWBOY COMING BACK FOR MORE....
Wildcowboy

Postby WildIrishRose » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey Cowboy? Did we meet you? Funny - I call my husband the Italian Cowboy. He's an incredible ride.

We are a bit fascinated by the posts and PMs we have received. It was our first trip to Desire and we fulfilled our fantasy of PDS...several times. Perhaps became a bit addicted and could now be classified as full blown exhibitionists. We equally enjoyed those who approached us at the bar or nightclub to tell us what they saw and enjoyed...so next time, introduce yourselves. We don't share, but we are a lot of fun to hang with...

Will be posting a trip report soon, and we will definitely be back!

(~~) and :ITA
WildIrishRose

Postby flstreet22 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:35 pm

WildIrishRose - glad to hear that you all moved to the middle bed after we left - those curtains really got in the way of our view that one afternoon when you all were on the bed closest to the bar :) Congratulations again on winning the lingerie contest, which of course was quite impressive considering you all had just arrived at the resort. You all are indeed a hot couple; not just because you both are so good looking but also because you are so clearly in love with each other. Hope to see you all again sometime - especially at showtime (which has been one of our favorite times during many visits to both Desires).
flstreet22

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl