Trip Report Jan 25-29, 2015 first timers!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report Jan 25-29, 2015 first timers!

Postby WildIrishRose » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:46 pm

"Find life experiences and swallow them whole. Travel. Meet many people. Go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. Try everything. Exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life."
Lawrence K. Fish

The above quote pretty much sums up our philosophy as a couple and the lives we lead, and could also explain how we ended up on vacation at Desire Pearl. I am not one who typically writes a review, but since I think between the 2 of us, we scoured this forum clean looking for answers to the questions that cropped up weeks before we embarked, I thought it only fair to give my own trip review for those who may have similar reservations about choosing Desire Pearl.

In short: GO. If both you and your spouse are curious and considering it: GO. If you madly love the company of your spouse or Significant Other but you just want an environment to titillate you: GO. It is an adventure and exercise in stimulation like none I have ever experienced. We are 45 and
49 years old, and if you had told us just 3 years ago that we would go to such a place, or even that it existed, we would have asked you what you were smoking.

We do not consider ourselves swingers, nudists, exhibitionists, vanillas or any other form of identification that would have made it easy to categorize us. What we both would agree to is that we are 2 extremely curious, action-oriented, happy, open-minded, erotic and passionate individuals, and when you put the 2 of us together in a room, it's spontaneous combustion...we light each other up in all ways, and in each other, we have discovered a fellow seeker, open to new experiences. What we sought was a fun adventure, and a sexually charged environment where we could be ourselves, and liberated to explore some of our fantasies. All of that being said, we both had different anticipatory anxieties. To alleviate some of the pre-worry, we came up with this great idea to exchange in writing a list of our solid boundaries, and also potential fantasies that we would like to enact. The rule was to read without judgment and then discuss, so we could land in Mexico on the sane page. This was the best thing we did beforehand, as it really led to open communication about our expectations. As i stated, we are not swingers, but he have experimented in that terrain, and came to the conclusion that it is currently not where our needs lie. But, when we exchanged our lists, the common ground we did discover was our fantasy to have exhibitionist PDS with an audience at the jacuzzi area we had read about. We not only executed, but discovered that the arousal of that was beyond what we had imagined...we were instantly hooked! By our 3rd day they had the same bed prepared for us at the same time in the afternoon. Some watched from afar, some close, and one woman came right up to the bed to very quickly comment on how turned on she was by what she saw. The desire to repeat this was fueled by the comments of some very satisfied voyeurs at the nightclub in the evening.

The other thing that really turned out even better than we had imagined was the theme nights. For me, picking out the provocative clothing that could only be acceptable in the privacy of the bedroom at home, and then being able to wear it out to dinner, dancing and the nightclub was such a turn on for both of us. On the night of our arrival, the theme was masquerade. This was the only outfit I did not show my husband first. Dressing like that for the first time and wearing a black lace mask, then seeing the look on his face is a priceless memory I will never forget and erased my nervousness of wearing it publicly. It wasn't long after we arrived at the disco, that I was suddenly pulled onto the stage with about 10 women to be a part of a sexy masquerade contest. This was something I had no prior knowledge of. Each of us was required to individually dance on the dance floor to the song they had picked for us. I was unbelievably nervous, I have NEVER been in any performance or dance contest in my entire life, but as soon as they started playing my song, "Black Velvet", I just sort of let go - when I saw my husband's beautiful ear-to-ear smile, how happy he was, and then heard encouraging cheers, I completely got into it. It came as a complete shock to win a contest I knew nothing about, and then even more shocking to receive a free 2 days/1 night in the Passion Suite as my prize. We cannot wait to go back to try some of the things we didn't get the chance to do.

This vacation offers an opportunity to deepen intimacy with your partner to a depth impossible to envision until you experience it. I highly recommend Desire Pearl for those couples that have an open and loving partnership, but want to elevate the closeness and sexual exploration (whatever that entails) that you already share. I do not recommend it for the insecure, jealous or broken relationship. I don't believe this is the place to resolve issues, but a place to enhance strong relationships and bring you even closer. Just my opinion, but I think others would agree with me.

We met some truly amazing people and genuinely happy couples. So many open minded, accepting and fun people. The conversations we had were like none we have with friends at home! Such an invigorating feeling to have such freedom of expression!

I have focused more on the overall experience in this report as I feel others have really accurately described the logistical details - I will say this though: the staff is a first rate, top notch, delightful and intelligent group of people! I have never had such fantastic customer service and if something isn't to your liking, the staff is amazingly quick to address it! While the rooms are not the classiest or comfiest I have ever been in, they were certainly acceptable, the only downside being a non working fridge that only got re -stocked after we asked.

Now that we are back to the perpetual blizzard of Northeast Ohio, I have had time to reflect on the first time experience at Desire Pearl. As we exited the plane in Ohio, we were behind a man whose t-shirt said, "When is the last time you did something for the first time?" We turned to look at each other with big smiles on our faces, and in unison answered, "yesterday". We will definitely be back and are looking forward to many more firsts!
WildIrishRose

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jan 2015

Re: Trip Report Jan 25-29, 2015 first timers!

Postby Wildcowboy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Wow AAA. THAT IS A FANTASTIC POST.
Wildcowboy

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:14 am

This is an exceptional review! Thanks so much for taking the time to post. This brings back so many memories and feelings of our first trip to Pearl. Many of your experiences mirror our first time experiences, and enhance the excitement for our return trip in July. Thanks again for the post.
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby eddieandjojo » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:32 am

.......and that is why we are arriving on Desire trip #23 in just 19 days! Wonderfully well written and a perfect review of vacation in PARADISE!
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby tan44 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 am

Wow !
One of the best trip report.
Thank you
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby feverpair » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Fantastic trip report, makes me want May to arrive tomorrow.

Thank you

:UK
feverpair
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 16 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Loved your report. Reads like a Bestseller.
I have a couple I am going to pass this along to since I think it will tell them better than I could what the experience is like.
Bravo! XL
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Postby tspad » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Thank you for the wonderful report. We are "scheduled" to head to DP for our first visit on Wednesday-- but are also stuck in the never ending snow. We seem to mirror your ages and experiences very closely. As we draw closer to the trip my wife has seems to be looking forward to it, where I am now thinking "what have I gotten us into" !! I am looking forward to the parties and nudity, but must admit I have butterflies !!! My wife is all packed with her sexy outfits :D -- which is a far cry from what she was talking about bringing a month ago (imagine a berka! :lol: ) .

I hope we are able to get out-- I will be sure to write a report after we return.
tspad
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Postby WildIrishRose » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:38 pm

tspad wrote:Thank you for the wonderful report. We are "scheduled" to head to DP for our first visit on Wednesday-- but are also stuck in the never ending snow. We seem to mirror your ages and experiences very closely. As we draw closer to the trip my wife has seems to be looking forward to it, where I am now thinking "what have I gotten us into" !! I am looking forward to the parties and nudity, but must admit I have butterflies !!! My wife is all packed with her sexy outfits :D -- which is a far cry from what she was talking about bringing a month ago (imagine a berka! :lol: ) .

I hope we are able to get out-- I will be sure to write a report after we return.

Totally relate to what you're saying! Just let go and enjoy...fear of the unknown is so understandable, but as you can see from almost all trip reports, not too many complaints! Honestly, the hardest part for us has been the withdrawal upon coming home. Hit him about 3 days after we got back, and me at 4 days. It's like a drug or a runner's high - your body, mind and soul get so accustomed to the joy, liberation, and steady supply of endorphins, that it almost feels like we needed rehab. Wonder if anyone has any strategies for 'real world' transition. Well, we decided that the best strategy for us was to always have some kind of getaway on the calendar to look forward to, whether it be DP, or just an overnight not too far from home.

Anyway, just know that all your worries will melt away upon arrival at DP! Enjoy, and please write a trip report. Will love to hear how it goes!
WildIrishRose

Postby Trstrj » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:42 am

Great report!! We were there 23-27 of January, was our 4th trip to desire. We were there that night in the disco cheering you on :)
Trstrj
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 03 Mar 2016

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl