Newbie Trip report Feb 11-15, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip report Feb 11-15, 2015

Postby tspad » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 pm

I would like to thank everyone on this board for their guidance and insights--- this was our first trip to as CO resort. We just returned from 4 nights of great fun, dancing, food, laughter, alone time and recharging to our mind, body and spirit. All portions of the trip were terrific-- pool, bar, jacuzzi. The staff ALWAYS went out of their way to help us or grant a request. I did tip (I know this comes up from time to time) the following:

Pool lounger staff $10 day
Pool Drink waitress $10 day
Pool/ Jacuzzi bar staff $5 day
Dinner wait staff $20 day
Breakfast wait staff $5 day
Room Attendant $5 day

I feel they were worth every dollar and could not have been more appreciative. Our room was a junior suite first floor that was outstanding and perfectly situated for sunrise.

I will skip our day to day schedules and get to the fun stuff. Up until about one month prior to the trip my wife was talking about wearing one piece bathing suits. I did NOT push the issue, just went with the flow. About two weeks out she started asking me what she needed for the disco and if I wanted to help her pick out some new bikinis ! We bought 4 new bikinis and she packed some very HOT lingerie and club wear for the disco. Upon arrival I started to get some butterflies thinking what had I gotten us into-- after check in we went to our room and I walked outside naked. I then put my swim suit on and she put on her bikini and we went to the pool area. At this point (about 5:30) everyone was at the jacuzzi-- I said to her"lets just stay at the pool for you to get your feet wet". She said she would rather go to the jacuzzi--- when we walked up the stairs a couple was having sex in the bed near the stairs. I removed my swim suit and to my surprise she removed her top!! After about a hour in the water she removed her bottoms and wanted to use one of the beds!!!! This fun sexy attitude went on the entire trip, sex outside our room on the bed with people walking by, etc, etc, ETC!!!

I think it came down to not pushing her and letting her go at her own pace. Needless to say, she was topless the rest of the trip and bottomless often. We even entered the Human Sundae contest !!! If anyone would like any info on the disco (I was pulled onto the stage and stipped NAKED by the female police officer!!), restaurants, pool, jacuzzi, etc please feel free to PM me. We were "hit on" by some lifestylers, but a polite statement that we did not swing was acknowledged and never an issue.

At the end of the trip we helped a woman that was having a seizure in the lobby-- We helped her through the seizure but needed to leave her with the staff before the ambulance arrived-- Anyone know how she is doing?? I asked my wife if she would return and I received a "SURE"- Why not from her. We had a GREAT time falling deeper in love after 20 years of marriage.
tspad
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Re: Newbie Trip report Feb 11-15, 2015

Postby miranda2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Wonderful report - and the magic of Desire has obviously touched both of you. :D
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Thanks for the very good report, sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby feverpair » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Lovely trip report, glad you had a great time. Our nerves are starting to make themselves present and we don't even go till May.
feverpair
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 16 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby bbrz2 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:36 pm

It was nice meeting you both last week. Glad to see you made it back safely and you had such a great trip. Definitely one of our favorite couples to hang out with during our visit.

The human sundae event was fun, we enjoyed it a lot. As for the police officer, she was only doing her job :D.

I complete agree with letting the wife go at her own pace. While my wife would be nude in the hot tub, she still preferred to walk around the resort in a bikini.

Like you two, we had a great time. We my wife has already suggested coming back for my birthday instead of a Vegas trip in April.
Special thanks to the hot, sexy and beautiful half of this couple for lending the use of the avatar photo.
bbrz2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Jun 2016

Postby tspad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:59 am

Hello R & B-
We too enjoyed your company. Send me a PM-- would love to arrange to meet up at Pearl again or take you two to dinner if you ever make it to NYC.

T & S
tspad
Desire Devotee

Postby winederful2 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 pm

T&S and R&B- We loved meeting you all. I think we all lucked out with one of those fun well balanced weeks/ groups of people! Or maybe it was just because T and I both had such a great time getting stripped and frisked by the cop strippers on our first nights that it just set the mood! You both just missed mask lingerie contest.....I won (thanks to all of the awesome and loud friends we made)..A free night in the penthouse passion suite so now we have to go back. We'll...twist my arm. Let us know if you all are headed back this year!
Amy & Pete
winederful2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2017

Postby tspad » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:58 am

Hey Amy-
Your victory in the lingerie contest was well deserved !! As for our issue with the Authorities in the Disco............. WOW!!!! We are already planning a return for the same time next year. Please keep in touch, we would love to meet up again for part 2---- I hope to be "assaulted" :D by the police again !!! Maybe they will handcuff us next time !!!!!!

T
tspad
Desire Devotee

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl