Trip Summary Feb 21-28, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Summary Feb 21-28, 2015

Postby DnL2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:13 am

We just returned home last night to a temperature of 35 after a week of beautiful sunny 80s, and we are already sad and missing our beautiful room, the wonderful food, the exceptional staff, the new friends we made, and the freedom we had. Everything was exceptional at Desire, from check in to check out and every minute in between.

I was a newbie, never experienced clothing optional, was a little apprehensive at first. That lasted about two minutes. My clothes came off quickly and I enjoyed feeling the sun shining all over my body....that alone is erotic....and then add suntan oil....hum.....we didn't waste much time putting the jacuzzi bed to work! Many, many times. And we watched others, which was very hot.

Any women out there who are afraid or nervous...Please let me share with you that this is the first time in my life I felt totally comfortable with my own body. As the week went on I lost every bit of self doubt I ever had about my body. It's an environment in which people of all ages, body types, sizes and cultures can find total acceptance. And we met some of the most AMAZING people, with beautiful stories of their lives and their love.

Desire is a place where couples who are deeply in love with each other can come and explore their sensuality, within their own boundaries, and not be hassled or approached in an unwanted way. There is a rhythm to the resort, which fosters couples being able to focus on each other, and to be as sensual as they want, alone or with others, in private or in public......during the day at the pool, moving to the jacuzzi in the early evening, then most people take time to rest in their rooms (we enjoyed cigars and wine on our beautiful balcony, watching the ocean), then dinner (the food is fabulous), then the entertainment, disco, shows, and then the jacuzzi.

I have NOTHING negative to say about my experience. I did things I never thought I would do (dreamed of, but never thought would actually happen). I experienced the erotic touch and taste of other women, enjoyed a very hot group sexual encounter, danced nude for my man on the pole in the disco, and much more. I took a pole dancing class earlier that day, and my man was very pleasantly surprised at his private show that night. If you wait until the disco clears out, close to closing time, you will be able to see and experience this. If you can't wait, there's the Sin Room, right beside the bar. We enjoyed the swing in there.

We will be back. Regularly. Can't wait !!!!!
DnL2
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 Oct 2018

Re: Trip Summary Feb 21-28, 2015

Postby SunBeachFun » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

Great for you DnL!! We were newbies last year too and are going back again in July. Unless one is completely wound up tight, Desire provides a wonderful, sensual experience that is whatever you make it, whatever you and SO desire it to be ... With trip reports like yours, many loving couples will be encouraged to take the first step into this exciting world.
SunBeachFun
Desire Lover

Re: Trip Summary Feb 21-28, 2015

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Great report DnL2, so glad you had a wonderful experience. It is amazing how the Desire atmosphere can influence a couples strong, loving relationship to become even stronger and more sensual! An aspect of Desire that I would have never anticipated. I love it.
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl