Trip Report Feb 17 - 21, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report Feb 17 - 21, 2015

Postby Racecity12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

This was our first trip to Desire Pearl and our only other clothing optional / nude vacation experience was at Hedo 3 in Feb 2000. That is a long stretch between then and now, however none of the options seemed classy enough for us over the years. Hedo 3 closed and Hedo 2 was too much of a frat party atmosphere and the accommodations were not to our liking. My wife and I have been spoiled I guess and once you stay at higher end properties it is hard to go backward. Then we discovered Desire Pearl. This is the place we were looking for.

I (hubby) am the family travel agent, so the pressure was on me to deliver a high end property with a sexy vibe. Pearl was it..! She could not have been more pleased. We stayed in a standard room which is a very nice and spacious room. Separate shower and tub and toilet closet. A double sink would have made the room perfect, but as a guy I take no more than 10 minutes at the since to shave and brush the teeth, so the single sink was not an issue.

We consider ourselves foodies. We love Charleston SC for the many high end restaurants and visit often. This is not to say we don’t enjoy a Big Mac from McDonalds, so we are not food snobs either. The food at DP was very good on our opinion. As many have stated the portions are small, however that allows you to enjoy all the courses without being stuffed before the entre is served. I am a big guy with a healthy appetite and I assure you I was never hungry. One tip is at Aprodite for lunch and breakfast there is a menu. They do not automatically give you a menu, probably to encourage you to eat at the buffet, which is very good as far as a buffet can be, but just to know there are other options. The menu is on the first table when you enter.

The service was as good as or better than any high end restaurant we’ve been to. The servers cannot do enough for you. We rewarded each with a tip which was always appreciated but never expected.

The pool was well run by Jared. Each morning I would greet him and he fixed us up with front row poolside on the active side. I gave him 100 Pesos a day and he took great care of us. I am told these seats were generally reserved for members, but he took great care of us. The activity coordinators were a lot of fun. They were never pushy, or annoying, just enough to encouragement to get the party going.

The hot tub at happy hour and after the disco was fun. Great friendly crowd. Every day had some PDS to increase the sensual vibe. For those that never got to see any on their trip, I discovered the secret. Start it yourself. We were there one late night with no PDS happening. Once I sat on the center of the hot tub and started getting a BJ from the Mrs, it spread like wildfire. Seems like nobody wanted to be first. Once we broke the ice it was okay for others too.

The theme nights and entertainment were a lot of fun. The Mrs dressed for the themes and had more fun with it than me. She got brought into the stripper show by the male stripper and had a ball (or 2 lol). She was not shy and got “motor boated” on stage. The live bands and singers were really good, much better than expected. All in all this was a fantastic vacation and like others plan to return again. This is the only place that met our criteria for a high end property with a sexy vibe.
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Re: Trip Report Feb 17 - 21, 2015

Postby feverpair » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Great to see you had a fantastic time. The more trip reports I read the more excited about going we get. You said that your wife dressed up for the themed nights, what did you wear yourself and what in general did men wear in the evenings?
feverpair
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 16 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Trip Report Feb 17 - 21, 2015

Postby Racecity12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Most of the men do not dress to the theme, however a few did and they got a lot of attention. I was one of the duds that did not dress up and wore my linen pants and silk shirt. The ladies are always the center of attention and >90% dress for the theme. You will have a fantastic time.
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl