Trip Report - February 22nd - March 4th, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report - February 22nd - March 4th, 2015

Postby DKCouple » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 pm

We went to Desire Pearl to celebrate my 40th birthday - my birthday present from my husband.

We arrived early in the evening after a looong day of traveling from Denmark. Tired but very excited. Because of my birthday we had booked the Penthouse Suite, and that is truly amazing - especially the butler service was absolutely great. Thanks to Carlos and Miguel for outstanding service. Also I must say that the suite is perfect, if you want to entertain in more private surroundings. Quite sexy to drink champagne in the plunge pool under the stars with special friends.

My birthday is an adventure of its own. The staff helped mr. DK to make it so special with flowers, cake, champagne and decorating the room with candles, roses and hearts. It was the best and most romantic birthday of my life, and made the 4-0 so much easier to accept!

Everyday we ate our breakfast on the balcony, looking at the ocean and enjoying the perfect weather. The days were much the same - breakfast, then to the beach, where mr. DK played volley. The Penthouse came with private beach bed, which was very nice. We also had the same chairs reserved at the pool every day - thanks Victor for great service.

After lunch, hanging out by the pool, relaxing, playing games, meeting people and enjoying each other.

Then Jacuzzi-time. Ohhhhh... met soooo many interesting, amazing people - drank mimosas and having a party.

Then dinner in sexy attire. We preferred the "fancy" Pearl restaurant. The food was excellent and interesting, especially if you take into account, that it is all inclusive. We are not foodies but enjoy a good meal, and The Pearl did not let us down. We ate a couple of nights at aphrodite - and it was ok, but nothing like The Pearl. Lunch at Aphrodite was great with both the buffet and ordering from the menu. The vanilla ice-cream is a must.

Change into costume - and I must say, I am kind of disappointed with the men. The women was (many of them) dressed in costume according to theme, but the men did not seem to be very into the whole costume-thing. The professional shows in the nightclub was ok. Mostly dancing. But the most fun, was when guests participated in the fun. The party would normally be over kind of early (midnight) but the party continued in the jacuzzi afterwards - and that was both sexy and fun.

Even though vi had 10 days with the same rhythm, we never got bored.

Desire Pearl is all about the people. The staff provides unparalleled service. The resort is so clean. Both the rooms and the surroundings. Everybody greets when you pass them, and it seems that can't do enough to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The entertainment staff sees to it, that all guests feels special. They don't push to make you participate - but they are happy when you do. Thank you Marco for keeping Mr. DK entertained with all the ballgames. And for doing the Salsa with a very nervous scandinavian woman. And thank you to the fun Dr. Liz for her workshop, even though I am not a lover of too much chocolate sauce :lol: And also thanks to Charlie, Amy, Lena and Vince for the entertainment.

The other group of people, of course is the other guests. There is so many interesting people to meet. People who are fun, and people who are not afraid of sharing their own experiences and thoughts about "the lifestyle". It is amazing how open everybody is about things that normal belongs to the most private parts of life. It is liberating and makes you feel young, fun and kind of sexy.

We have been to the spanish resort "Spice" a couple of times, and had a few experiences with others. But at Pearl we finally felt comfortable to go "all in" - and we had a blast. The intensity of our own relationship increased, as we found the courage to explore our fantasies with others. There were breathtaking and mind-blowing experiences. For me, the most intense experience was in the jacuzzi. Laying with my eyes closed and ears under water, so all I could hear was the sound of the (aggressive) jets. 2 girls, mr. DK and another man massaging, touching, kissing... blew me away!

So; we are most definitely coming back - rather sooner than later, and are planning a return trip in november.

Mrs. DK
DK Couple
Desire Pearl: Feb/Nov. 2015 - Nov 2016/2017/2018/2019/2021
Venus/Gran Canaria - 2018/2019
DKCouple
Desire Addict

We are from: Denmark
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Re: Trip Report - February 22nd - March 4th, 2015

Postby yoyo » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 pm

we went to Desire Rivera maya about in 2006-2007 and saw a Denmark couple there ( dont remember well had a piercing in his penis or testicles the Mr. ) he was really hung .....just wondering if you both are that couple ? :D :wink:
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby animal hats » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 am

DKcouple, it was a pleasure meeting you both! Who knew "cool"was a thing in Denmark...lol. Mrs. DK ,your costumes were over the top...plus your an excellent dancer..that goes for you too mr.DK ...sorry we missed your PH party. Like we've said in past visits to Pearl, it's truly a gobal resort ! Thanks
Animal Hats :D
animal hats
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Nov 2023

Postby DKCouple » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi Animal Hats

A pleasure meeting you too! Sorry we did not get to the promised body shots on your last night - mrs. DK had to be put to bed early, due to exhaustion and too tight corset!!!

We do hope to cross paths with you both again at some point - you set the dance floor on fire :D

As mentioned several times before; we are so going back to Pearl, and maybe we'll se you there?

DKCouple
DK Couple
Desire Pearl: Feb/Nov. 2015 - Nov 2016/2017/2018/2019/2021
Venus/Gran Canaria - 2018/2019
DKCouple
Desire Addict

We are from: Denmark
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl