Trip report. 2nd pearl trip 3/13-3/16, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip report. 2nd pearl trip 3/13-3/16, 2015

Postby Miacpl30 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Just back from our second trip to Pearl after the first four to RM. Took jetblue am flight from FLL on friday . Arrived 20 minutes early. Once outside waiting for carm transfer realized my sunglasses which were in outside suitcase pocket had been stolen either at FLL airport or at CUN airport. We were at Pearl by 11. Once there they didn't have any request for my favorite rooms from travel agent even though asked for first floor. Guy tried lkg for 20 minutes then offered me an upgrade to master suite with butler service, two bathrooms sitting areas and outside hottub in last building (78) for just 400.00 which also included 2 50 min massages, bottle of moet chandon as well as lobster dinner for two (outside if we wanted). We said yes and on our way to Room

After quick change we were in pool and having lunch then pool till jacuzzi time then shower change, dinner at Aphrodite (food was good not great) then back to jacuzzi and hottub before calling it night. Friday was kinda slower than last July. Had breakfast delivered to room sat am and we ate on patio. Did same sat...pool, lunch, pool, jacuzzi then changed and did dinner at Suki sushi. It was ok..better a RM but liked experience on roof. We have nice dinner with new friends from Iowa. :D

Sunday was more of same up through jacuzzi time making new friends each day. Had the massages around ten am. Had so much fun ended up skipping dinner after jacuzzi time and a group of 8 headed to our patio and the tub. We had our lobster dinner and champagne delivered to the room along with a bottle of don julio and 5 pizzas. Quite the evening. :D

More of the same monday before our trip home. Met some great people and will be back soon. :D
The trip is always made with the people you meet.
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl