What I wanted vs What I got trip report... April 2-6, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

What I wanted vs What I got trip report... April 2-6, 2015

Postby beagirl » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Okay that topic sounds negative but it's not! My husband (52) and I (40) just got back from our first Desire trip April 2-6. I'll give you the good sex stuff first, then move on to the details of the Pearl.

(1) these forums were awesome for preparation!

(2) This was our first experience in a LS resort setting, although we have been to a LS club 2 times (which gave us confidence to have sex in public). We have never been with another couple - just a girlfriend for me (which also makes for a happy husband : ) So I was hoping to find girl-on-girl action with eager husbands standing by anxiously awaiting their turns at us. This didn't happen at all. My opinion is that I am more into girls than the other women at Pearl. More on this later...

(3) Based on the forums, I was thinking that most people would bring up the topics of sex and desires. I didn't consider myself shy until this trip, but the conversations were not nearly as open as I had hoped. However, EVERY person smiled and spoke all- day -everyday! I felt beautiful and not shy about being naked. (Obviously! Cutie-pie Vince pulled me on stage to dance in the contest last night!) But overall - Only 2 couples had open discussions with us, and we were grateful for those!

(4) On our last afternoon, we started casual conversations with a group of couples around our ages and had a ton of fun. Lots of connections were made and this could have changed my mind about "swapping" (is this the correct term?) However, a connection between them was already made and that left no room for us. This was unfortunate. I would have loved to have had a 6-8 person party in the playroom, but not what happened. Maybe I should have suggested that? What I got, however, was great sex with my man beside the jacuzzi with our new friends nearby.

(5) The Pearl accommodations were even better than I was expecting. We loved our Huge beautiful master suite with 2 bathrooms and close attention to detail. Anything I needed seemed to always be at my fingertip. We will definitely stay in a similar room next time.

(6) Staff- Oh how I love these men!! These men were so eager to help and hug and kiss! Haha. I loved every waiter, every gardener, every worker, and theme leader. They made this trip what it was. They are the ones that could make or break this resort... and they do an awesome job. Seriously.

(7) Food was outstanding. All 3 restaurants for dinner were awesome. We didn't know we could bring out own wine for a small corkage fee, so next time we will definitely do that... as we are food and wine snobs. That is exciting!

(8) The variety of people was amazing. All cultures, shapes, ages, and personalties. We were all so different, but yet the exact same.

Overall - It was a learning experience. It was fabulous in deepening an already unbelievably good marriage. It may have changed my mind about wanting men as well as women. My hub and I are having different conversations now, as our desires become even deeper. We loved the experience. Next time, I will more likely be more aggressive in my conversations with others couples so I don't have to try so hard to read signals. If they are not interested, it will be better to FIND out rather than MISS out. We will return for sure (November or October?) I am excited to keep learning so please respond!
beagirl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jul 2015

Re: What I wanted vs What I got trip report... April 2-6, 20

Postby two4funinpa » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Great report...we love it to.

But, our conversations seemed to turn to sex pretty much all the time at Pearl? How could you guys avoid it?
SLS - two4funinpanow
KIK - two4funinpa
two4funinpa
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 20 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby miranda2 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Great trip report. Sometimes one has to take the first step and/or the initiative to get things to happen, without being too intrusive. Yes, sometimes people have made connections prior to your arrival but we have found on many occasions that folks are open to meeting others.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby beagirl » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

two4funinpa wrote:Great report...we love it to.

But, our conversations seemed to turn to sex pretty much all the time at Pearl? How could you guys avoid it?

Thanks! Maybe we should have been talking in your group! Thanks for letting me know that most couples do openly discuss it.
beagirl
Desire Lover

Postby Fogski » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Great report. The conversations remind us of our first trip to Desire. I think we were so much more open the second trip and put out a more open vibe. The conversations were so much more open. We're close to sending in our early check-in and always looking for are for a master suite room recommendation. What was you room number?

Deb and Jeff
Fogski
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS. JD2107

Postby beagirl » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:35 am

Fogski wrote:Great report. The conversations remind us of our first trip to Desire. I think we were so much more open the second trip and put out a more open vibe. The conversations were so much more open. We're close to sending in our early check-in and always looking for are for a master suite room recommendation. What was you room number?

Deb and Jeff

We just booked our second trip for November 5! Yes, we loved our room because it was in the perfect location- quiet but convenient- Room 67. Have Fun!
beagirl
Desire Lover

Postby Fogski » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks Beagirl. Is that on the first floor?
Fogski
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS. JD2107

Postby Travelcouple89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Great trip report, sorry things seemed to be a little dull in the sexy conversation department. Hope your conversations are mich more productive on your next trip! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby beagirl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Fogski wrote:Thanks Beagirl. Is that on the first floor?

Room 67 is on 2nd floor so you can have a good ocean view over the trees
beagirl
Desire Lover

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl