April 24th, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: April 24th, 2015

Postby Travelcouple89 » Thu May 07, 2015 7:33 am

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:
Travelcouple89 wrote:The monkey semen shots was one of our favorites as well. Great report, ready for Day 3! :wink:

Oh man. My wife, and several other wives, had a bunch of monkey semen (though the bartender at the foam party called them 'monkey sperm') and went tearing off into a pool float girl/girl makeout-a-thon during the foam party. From a pure results oriented standpoint I'd say she's pretty fond of those herself. :wink:

:L Haha, sounds like she is fond of them. We can't wait for the activities those little drinks bring on... :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby goldfish1 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Day 3 April 26th 2015
Mel and I slept in for a change... after staying up way past our bedtime the previous night. Off to breakfast for another wonderful meal and taken excellent care of by the waiter named "G". He was fun and always aimed to please. After breakfast it was once again off to the Beach Beds to hang with this great couple we made friends with the day before. Nothing is more peaceful than hanging out naked with a bunch of open minded people, in a cabana bed, under the sun, in front of one of the greatest beaches. These beds are literally 20 feet from the water. All this while I eat an endless supply of grilled lobster tails being cooked by the pool. The time spent in the beach beds was my favorite part of the trip. Oh and by the way, no freaky business allowed on the beach. It would freak out the neighbors! Besides there is enough fun in just watching all the double takes by the other resort beach walkers when the realize nearly everyone on the beach is naked. One couple was walking by and the wife got super mad at her husband because he was enjoying the view. "Don't you dare look over there!" could be heard coming out of her mouth as he pretended to not look. Others just broke out in laughter while walking by. And a number of clothed lady beach walkers had no shame at all and stared at my ass and junk as if they were admiring a fine piece of art work. I certainly did not mind! While I hung at the beach with my new buddy from last night, our ladies went to go play pool games. In turns out Mel nearly won a 4 night stay playing this trivia game.... instead she got a consolation prize of 2 free massages. Shortly after winning, we went to the spa to claim our prize. The spa staff were all super nice and friendly. Now this was NOT a funny business massage. This was just normal therapeutic massage. I get many many many therapeutic massages back home, and let me tell you, this was the BEST massage of my life! I hear the sensual and erotic massages are awesome, though I never tried them. But I can assure you the 'regular' massages are excellent.

Shortly after the massages, we hooked back up with our new friends. Went to the Pearl Restaurant on our second "double date" of the trip. Dinner was excellent yet again. That night was masquerade night. We wore our sexy clothes and masks and had a blast. Melissa partook in the sexy lingerie contest. She somehow ended up on the stripper pole?!?! She should have won the contest (I think it was rigged). I encourage everyone to participate in the activities and events. You will have fun and everyone will compliment you when you dress up sexy.

Once again, off to the hot tub for some evening fun, monkey sperm shots, and another great night!

Day 4 April 27th 2015
Another late awaking, since the previous night actually ended in the early morning. Off to breakfast. Totally bummed because "G" had the day off! How dare him take a day off! So we settled for another waiter. He was good, but nobody can replace my G-man. The breakfast spread, although similar every day, is vast. And there are many healthy options. I found that unlike a cruise, where everything revolves around food, at desire everything revolves around just taking it easy. There is no feeling of "let's go see what food they are serving". Instead you just go with the flow, knowing that when you get hungry you can find something you will like without the bloated feeling you get from typical restaurants.

Once again, we hit the Beach Beds and hung with our friends while enjoying the sound of the ocean and cool beach breeze over our naked bodies. We laid low most the day and decided to eat dinner at Aphrodite's instead that night. Our friends once again joined us. This turned out to be the worse meal of the trip. Don't get me wrong, it was not horrible, but far from great. Our steaks were undercooked and not seasoned well and I think they forgot two of our side dishes... but whatever, were on vacation having a great time, and no sense of complaining. When we left the maitre de asked how our dinner was. I was honesty and told him, not too great, it could have been better. To my surprise he did not inquire more about my disappointment.

This night was Bare as you Dare night at the disco. Some great outfits. Most the woman were... well pretty much naked. Many had on gold or silver chains in the shape of underwear?!?! It looked nice. One guy had a rubber ducky pool float around his waist. I had tuxedo boxers and a black bowtie. We had a good time doing a little dancing, and then before long, the damm music was turned up to 11. Forcing us to leave. Literally the place would clear out because it was so obnoxiously loud. So it was off to the hot tub for another great night!

Day 5, April 28th, 2015 (Last Day)
We woke up at a reasonable hour to pack our clothes (which we packed way too many of - me especially). More than half of my clothes were not even unfolded. Then it was off to Breakfast. Yeah! 'G' was back. He took great care of us as usual. Then we went to the beach lounges for our last hours at desire :-( We met a super sexy couple that just arrived. She was a massage therapist that was giving sensual massage lessons later in the day. I nearly was going to call the airline and book one more night, but reality was calling and important work stuff was happening the next day. After all, no work = no money = no Desire.

Check out was a breeze. USA Transfers was great. It is weird that you pay for your return trip on day one, but don't worry, they will come back to get you. Our ride back to the airport was nice and the driver was very friendly and social, which scored him a 10 dollar tip.

We can't wait to go back and looking to return sometime in October. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

:L Thanks goldfish1 for the hard work you put into your trip report. Sounds like you had a great vacation, glad you enjoyed it! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

Postby goldfish1 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:44 pm

One last thing I forgot that is kinda funny...

On Bare as you Dare night we were pretty bare. No clothes = no pockets. No pockets = forgetting your room key card. Forgetting your room key card means an awkward 3am walk to the front desk butt naked having to explain the situation to the concierge. They told me "don't worry about it. it happens all the time". It would be nice if the rooms had a touch key pad instead.
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 am

goldfish1 wrote:One last thing I forgot that is kinda funny...

On Bare as you Dare night we were pretty bare. No clothes = no pockets. No pockets = forgetting your room key card. Forgetting your room key card means an awkward 3am walk to the front desk butt naked having to explain the situation to the concierge. They told me "don't worry about it. it happens all the time". It would be nice if the rooms had a touch key pad instead.

:L :lol: :lol: :lol:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

Postby Gemini Rose » Mon May 18, 2015 4:30 pm

goldfish1 wrote:One last thing I forgot that is kinda funny...

A key pad would be awesome. We usually find a plant or light fixture to hide a key.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl