May 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

May 2015

Postby CanadianGirl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:57 am

As the kids say today...OMG!!!

We traveled to Pearl in May and it was simply amazing. We had never been to anything like this and we are not in to the lifestyle, we had no expectations at all. We had planned to go to Vegas and by chance came upon an ad for Pearl, looked at it and decided to go for it.
We are in our 30's (36 and 38) and live in a small town where we both have jobs where we are in the public eye so it is hard to really go out and let our hair down. We thought we would do something "a bit wild", .....we had no idea.
We really knew very little about the resort or what to expect, other than it was clothing optional. Upon getting to Cancun we took USA Transfers and they were great. We got to the resort and were greeted by the wonderful staff, check in was quick and painless. The showed us around a bit then were were left to fend for ourselves. :shock: :shock:
It was late afternoon when we ventured out. We went to the pool for a while then onto the hot tub. I though I would be comfortable going topless, after about 10 minutes I graduated to full nudity. When we first go to the hot tub I never...ever...would have imagined that a few hours later I would be lying on the bar while three women licked chocolate off all of my body....and I mean all of it. This was my first of many "if my friends at home could see me now" moments. I have to say again, this was something totally new to us.

The resort: As other have said, the resort is beautiful, the rooms are great. The beach was fine. There was some seaweed washed up some days but we live on a beach and are quite used to that.

Life There: We got into a routine pretty quickly. Get up and have breakfast, hang out on the beach. Several days the staff would bring us lunch on the beach, as well as drinks all day. Later in the afternoon we'd go to the pool and then onto the hot tub. By 6 or 7 back to the room to get ready for diner. After that, that's when things really got fun.

Food: We thought the food was excellent. Pearl was our favorite. The food was great, the service was superb. The sushi was also very good. Both breakfast and lunch were fine to. You could get anything you wanted.

Atmosphere: It is truly the people that make this place. I didn't know there could be a place with such a super charged sexual atmosphere. We really pushed our boundaries and did things we never imagined we would do. (like have sex on the beds beside the hot tub with people watching.) A few mornings I would wake up first and have to masturbate while waiting for my husband to get up and have sex. Everybody was very respectful and you could be as wild or as tame as you wanted, and nobody cares. And who knew women could be so much fun.. :P I brought lingerie I would be timid wearing in front of my husband in our bedroom and wore it to the disco.

Other Stuff: We did the erotic massage, it was awsome. That is a must do. We also did a catamaran tour, it was pretty fun and would probably do it again but wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't. The staff on board was really good and lots of fun. We also walked to Puerto Morelos several days. It is a nice walk and a cool little town. Worth checking out.

The staff: :L :L

Age: After booking we thought maybe we should have booked RM because there would be more people "our age " there. Having been there it really doesn't matter. There were 12-15 other couples around our age and we all seemed to gather together in the evenings. We also had a great diner with a couple in their 50's, hung out a few afternoons with a couple from Texas in their 60's, my husband got molested in the hot tub by a women who was 65 (and very hot) :D :D . If you are trying to decide where to go I wouldn't even consider age as a factor. It really won't matter.

Music: As others have said the music wasn't the greatest, until the last night. Most nights the disco would clear out fairly quickly but our last night there the played a lot of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Journey, etc, etc, all that kind of stuff from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It was a lot of fun and it was busy that night.

The Bad: You will never be able to go to another "normal" resort again. Also, you have so much fun and can't really tell anyone home about it. You really have to experience it to understand.
The Bad part 2: The sales pitch is a bit annoying. The can be very aggressive and pushy. It is worth doing for the coupon book but be prepared to listen to them then just walk away.

I thought we would go and have a relaxing trip, come home and thats it. We have already booked our return trip. Reluctantly we are going to try RM. I am sure it will be great but I don't know how we could top Pearl.
If you are thinking of going....just do it!!! It is something everyone should experience. We are a very normal couple. If you knew me and read this review you wouldn't believe it is me writing this. Even I didn't know I had such a "slutty" side, for lack of a better word.
We have been married for 8 wonderful years, have a normal sex life. With work, kids, etc. it is not where it used to be or should be. This was a real boost we needed. It did more for us than we could have imagined.

If anyone has any questions at all about our experience I would love to answer them.
CanadianGirl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Re: May 2015

Postby two4funinpa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 pm

CanadianGirl wrote:Age: After booking we thought maybe we should have booked RM because there would be more people "our age " there. Having been there it really doesn't matter. There were 12-15 other couples around our age and we all seemed to gather together in the evenings. We also had a great diner with a couple in their 50's, hung out a few afternoons with a couple from Texas in their 60's, my husband got molested in the hot tub by a women who was 65 (and very hot) :D :D . If you are trying to decide where to go I wouldn't even consider age as a factor. It really won't matter.

The Bad: You will never be able to go to another "normal" resort again. Also, you have so much fun and can't really tell anyone home about it. You really have to experience it to understand.

You hit the nail on the head, especially with the above portion of your post!!! Our thoughts pretty exactly after trip one. Except we are in the lifestyle, but spent lots of time with folks that weren't. And lots of time with folks that were.

And funny, we are in the process of booking our second trip, and considered RM for a change. But decided to hit Pearl again just because we figured there is no upside to changing. If RM is less fun we lose, and if RM is more fun, our heads might explode!

Anyway, agree 100% with every word. Nice work.
SLS - two4funinpanow
KIK - two4funinpa
two4funinpa
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby K&RinTX » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Great trip report, I think you summed up the experience very nicely :L
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:18 pm

We are like you. Our first trip was like yours. We opted for the motto, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
We, these two very normal, very public, very private people will be making our second arrival to Pearl in about a month... And I'm already "excited" as hell.

Whereever you land, may it be hard, straight and be a good ride. :shock: :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby dandk4u » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:16 pm

You sound very similar to us with a very similar experience. We are also a Canadian couple with public jobs and people would be shocked to know we have been to Desire Peal and the things we have done at Pearl. The nude thing is liking tearing off a bandage, you just do it and it feels great.

Has the subject of LS come into play now that you have been to Desire? What boundaries and you thinking of pushing now because of this experience?
dandk4u
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby gntatdesire » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 pm

CanadianGirl wrote:And who knew women could be so much fun....

That's what the female part of this couple has learned (and learned well). Great trip report.
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby BellaSol » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:56 am

I loved this review...we are not completely new to the lifestyle options, but don't consider ourselves hard-core. We appreciate people and variety, and are open to letting things happen if there is an attraction, curiosity, and CONNECTION points in common. We value quality over quantity and have only a few experiences that have happily fallen into that category as a couple. I adore women as well, and the opportunity for the chocolate or Bailey's experience sounds amazingly exciting...we are planning to split our trip between the two resorts, take the opportunity of the fourth day free at both,and I appreciate hearing reviews on each place. We fall into the middle of the age range, him being 35 and I being 42. Did you see any weddings at the resort on your travels? We are considering a destination wedding to kill two birds with one stone..Can't wait to get there and just exhale! I live in scrubs for my job as an ER RN and then "mommy clothes" for the time outside of work, I can't wait to shed some layers (physically and emotionally) and just be free to play for eight or ten days. Thanks for this review!
BellaSol
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 10 Aug 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby mikeinnj » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:41 pm

We saw at wedding once at RM. Was out where they do yoga. Done at sunset. Very small group. We stopped on our way back and watched part of it from afar. Beautiful setting and nicely decorated.

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby yoyo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:04 pm

mikeinnj wrote:We saw at wedding once at RM. Was out where they do yoga. Done at sunset. Very small group. We stopped on our way back and watched part of it from afar. Beautiful setting and nicely decorated.

Mike

A wedding at DESIRE ???? Wow :shock:
for Us this our secret place and I thing for may too ! :D :wink:
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:06 pm

We got married at Desie Cabo, ceremony on the beach about 100 feet from the spa/jacuzzi building.....was amazing. We were both naked within 15 minutes after we said "I do" with the cheers of about 20 people from the hot tub. We will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary in 10 days....and will be at Pearl in 15 days, can't wait.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Klm » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:01 pm

LOVED your review; we are coming in 3 months for our 4th trip, the first 3 to RM and now Pearl. We also are from a small town where our jobs require discretion and everyone knows everyone; we didn't know how stifled we were until we went to RM. We are 55 and 57, married 30 years and I remember being so nervous on our first trip about pretty much everything. Your statement of "nobody cares" has become our mantra and it is amazing to me how much this affects your inhibitions. I really feel we got to know ourselves and each other more intimately than we have in 30 years during our few days at Desire. We also are not into the lifestyle, but are redefining ourselves as "sexually adventurous"- who knew? Shhh... ;)
Klm
Desire Convert

Postby Kman&LadyDi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 am

Klm wrote:LOVED your review; we are coming in 3 months for our 4th trip, the first 3 to RM and now Pearl. We also are from a small town where our jobs require discretion and everyone knows everyone; we didn't know how stifled we were until we went to RM. We are 55 and 57, married 30 years and I remember being so nervous on our first trip about pretty much everything. Your statement of "nobody cares" has become our mantra and it is amazing to me how much this affects your inhibitions. I really feel we got to know ourselves and each other more intimately than we have in 30 years during our few days at Desire. We also are not into the lifestyle, but are redefining ourselves as "sexually adventurous"- who knew? Shhh... ;)

Yup, KLM. Same here... small town newbies reborn! Nice to hear a perspective from our age range that's been to DRM. As two 54yr youngens having been to DP twice we are curious of RM's ambiance. As you mentioned we to are non/ lifestyles who have expored our "sexually adventurous " side as well at Pearl.
Question: did you at any time on your three visits feel out of place age wise?
Kman&LadyDi
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 06 Feb 2019

Postby Klm » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Not in the least- there were plenty of couples around our age and the couples we met who were several years younger were very open and friendly, good conversationalists and interesting. We saw couples older than us too, and several who seemed to have been regulars for many years. I have actually wondered about the demographics at Pearl and whether it will be a younger crowd than we are used to. I like to think we're young for our ages like you and we socialize with friends from a variety of ages anyway. Wishing you a fantastic time!
Klm
Desire Convert

Postby Klm » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:37 pm

This is the male half of KLM and my experiences at RM were delightful. We have been to other resorts and I never found them relaxing. Because of my life and career experiences I tend to be on hyper alert mode to much and Desire RM is the one place that I can totally relax at. It is a judgement free zone where all were accepted. Our PDS were fun casual and reaffirming of our relationship. The crowd was mixed in age as it is in any community, there was no predominance of any one age group which contributed to to our experiences. We are trying Pearl in three months and hope it to be just as enjoyable.
Klm
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl