Play by play...JUST ARRIVED

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Play by play...JUST ARRIVED

Postby Princessambergirl » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:03 pm

i am going to try to give at least one update everyday, as many of you guys know if am nuts...I booked cancelled and booked again, and as of today am NOT IN THE LIFESTYLE. I have been more than honest about my nervousness regarding my experience at desire. With that being said I am going to try to try to post tons of updates regarding my stay here, and do my dam best to be un bias.. HERE WE GO...DAY ONE..
DAY 1
its 4 Pm finally in our room so I decided to take a few minutes to let y'all know how our arrival went, before I forget!!! We used the hotel transfer not USA travel. We made this decision based strictly on the fact that we wanted a big vehicle to travel in. Anyway, they were great. They were waiting for us as we exited the airport. Arrived at Pearl no issues!! We stepped out of the the van to be greeted by two nice men, they introduced themselves sorry don't remember their name. I was freaking out at this point. Check in went smoothish... Slight confusion on our room no big deal. Towels and immediate drink made up for it. The usual presentation of property lay out and spill about some presentation we r doing on Monday that is supposed to be 45 'mins... We will see. Our room wasn't ready so we headed for the bar, ate some AMAZING TACOS...trust me people these tacos were holy hell AWESOME.. we had a few drinks did some serious people watching, and now in our room, it's pouring down rain so no pool or beach activities, although I think if u were an avid surfer... NOWS YOUR CHANCE. shit is crazy out there...
Xoxo c u soon!!!
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Feb 2015

Re: Play by play...JUST ARRIVED

Postby Peking7 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Thanks for your trip report and looking forward to your updates
Peking7
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 May 2015

Postby Texmexlovers » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Well keep the posts coming, show the world your ready to enjoy all life has to offer knowing others will be inspired to do the same.
Texmexlovers
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Sep 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, SDC, & Kasidie

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:26 am

Hope your beginning to relax and settle in......have a fantastic stay! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Princessambergirl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 am

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! ha, can I stress to everyone that it is indeed a GOOD MORNING! Hmmmm, where did I leave off yesterday.. Oh ya, I remember.

Night 1.
Well after a short nap, we decided it was stuff our face time, Pearl it was! I had decided my ballz were not big enough to wear anything cra cra to dinner so I went with a cute dress and heels, it's still pouring down rain at this point..like a dam hurricane, but luckily we had an umbrella in the room. Anyway, we fought the 100mph winds and headed downstairs. It was early maybe 6:30, we had a martini at the bar, met some seriously seriously...did I mention seriously awesome people. Then went for dinner. My husband by the way, did wear closed toe shoes and linen pants (never thought this would happen)! Dinner was delicious, I had quack -a -doodle -duck...hubby a beef filet. Service was perfect and our meal was too. Off to the bar for another drink and more great conversation. Then......all of a sudden I felt my ballz growing quite large. Upstairs I go in the midst of a hurricane to change into my slut gear. The disco was playing a good mix of everything, the entertainment was great, a hula hoop chick, some dancers with electric tape on their boobs, and some dude that was a gymnast or some shit...he was so damn flexible. Dance,drink ,dance ,drink...pee. Dance drink. This awesome couple we hit it off wth was keeping us out way past night night time, further more convinced us the HOT TUB, was the place to be.. HOLY HELL I THINK I SWORE I WOULD NEVER EVER ENTER THE HOT TUB. I DID. it was so much fun. Anyway I won't ramble on about that, but nothing crazy was really happening, so I was comfortable, and drunk, lol. Oh, I will say I made out with this absolutely beautiful girl. There are some other minor details there but for the respect of her, I will say nothing else!!! We ended up in our own bed about 3am.

It's day 2 now, I am not hung over, hubby is still sleeping, and I'm hungry. BTW. SEX COUNT IS AT 2! Talk to y'all later, have a great day.
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

Postby hattrick » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:12 pm

I wonder if you could also keep commenting on the weather during your stay? We arrive a week from today and hope to see a lot of sun and blue sky.
hattrick
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2017

Postby 2McD » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Wonderful...have fun :L
Cheers,
T & S
kik - 2McDs
2McD
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 07 Aug 2020

Postby tan44 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Thank you for daily update.
Very interesting.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Beach girl » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Glad you're having fun! Keep the reports rolling.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Princessambergirl » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Good evening!! Let me quickly address the weather, basically Saturday and Sunday sucked terribly.. Rain ummmm, tropical storm actually. Today the rain stopped had some sun, and it's supposed to be beautiful the rest of the week.

Day 2:
first of all, let me say..the hot tub is fun as shit!!! That is all. Last night we did the usual. Sit at lobby bar watched some basketball and went to the dance club, music was good the entertainment was none, because they had a dance contest. Hot tub blah blah blah.. That's basically it.

Day 3
So this morning we were woke up by the obnoxious ringing of our phone, by the front desk reminding us that we had an appt. with the time share people. Ugh, we went. Actually, it wasn't totally sucky..the sales people were nice we were there about an hour, the sales pitch wasn't high pressure, I did shit my self when they informed us of the 49k and nominal 29k price tag, wtf? Pool .drinking .eating. Nap.This is basically how the rest of our day went. Now I am in bed watching jimmy Fallon.. Low key tonight, I literally can't drink anything else today...

As part of my un bias views of the resort I want to address a few things. Some of the following may sound nit picky but I'm just laying out the facts. The food overall has been above average, I had filet ,roasted duck, and seafood pasta. I'm not a desert eater, oh oh oh..I forgot I also had soup, potato I think, and last night mushroom. I could definitely do without the soup, it lacked flavor, and would not miss it, if I never had it again. My hubby had tuna tar tar tonight dam it...that was some good shit! The roasted duck was happiness in my mouth. I think I actually mentioned that earlier, maybe?!? ( To lazy to read back through earlier posts) to all u coffee drinkers...best I have ever had.
So, the rain has been like a major issue.. So much so our room was leaking, we can't turn on our bathroom light because the leak is coming from the fixture and I don't wanna die, so I'll shower in the dark, whatever, the trash can will be a permanent staple in the middle of the bathroom floor. It's rather comical, not even worth raising hell about. I'm tired now, I am going to sleep! We will chat again tomorrow, I have tons to say, but I can't hold my eyes open anymore. Night night xoxo
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

Postby Princessambergirl » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:43 pm

NIGHT AND DAY 4
I have had another interesting day...haha just kidding. But now u r reading and can't stop, so this is what went down. I didn't sleep worth a shit last night and all I can think about is going home. This place gets pretty small pretty quickly, so I needed a change of pace. We decided to walk down the beach and happened to stumble across a fantastic beach front massage place, 3 twenty dollar bills and hubs and I were happier than 2 pigs in shit for probably one of the best full body massages I have ever had. An hour of relaxing, then a three mile walk and we arrived back to the resort. We did spend a few hours laying on some beach chairs working on our tans. I think if any part of this day were entertaining this would be it..becauseeeeee.....its a public beach and the people watching from my perspective was fantastic, I found the "general public" hilarious!!! the gawks, stares , and uncomfortable laughing amused me for a good while until I was hungry and it was time to have some food at the grill. Ps: the buffet was horrible service was worse. This evening is basically a repeat of last night, the difference being that I'm writing this from my balcony, it's peaceful out here, and I am soooo over this place!!
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

Postby tspad » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 am

What happened that you can not wait to go home?? I will admit that we prefer a 4 night stay and any more would be overload for us, but when we were there it was amazing.

Plus can not wait to return !!!!!
tspad
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Postby ufluvit » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:04 am

We just got back and I can't wait to go back. I can understand that some individuals may not like it, but it's all about the people and the time spent with my wife. We were there the same time as you and it was fun as hell. I danced like a maniac, often by myself cause my wife couldn't stop laughing. We met a bunch of fun people and lived it up. To each their own, but we are ready to go back. :D
ufluvit
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15 Jun 2017

Postby Gktpacpl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:27 am

I guess some people just need to bitch about something. We have never once had bad service at any meal and we have been a dozen times to Pearl. I am sure others are thinking it, so I am going to say it. I sure hope the next time we are at the Pearl......you aren't. Between the language and the bitching, you just don't sound like lots of fun.
Gktpacpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2017

Postby Gemini Rose » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Gktpacpl wrote:I guess some people just need to bitch about something. We have never once had bad service at any meal and we have been a dozen times to Pearl. I am sure others are thinking it, so I am going to say it. I sure hope the next time we are at the Pearl......you aren't. Between the language and the bitching, you just don't sound like lots of fun.

:L :L you said exactly what I was thinking!
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl