Desire Fireworks!! Bang Bang 6/27/15 > 7/6/15

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Fireworks!! Bang Bang 6/27/15 > 7/6/15

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 pm

6/27/15 - 7/6/15

I am a very long winded writer so I will give the pros & cons for those just looking for that while others that like to read for details feel free to do so. Ask any questions if you like PM’s are welcome.

I will post more as time allows;

Pros: Arriving, Great Desire Staff, All those naked & half naked bodies, everyone accepts you for you, all the laughs, all the dancing, Water Volleyball, Our Group Dinner w/ LIVE BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT MAGIC MIKE TRIPLE X STYLE AND SOME, late night street tacos, 4th year celebrating my birthday @ Desire, Staff will do whatever they can to make sure you are happy with everything, Great Entertainment staff consisting of Charlie, Marco, Vince, Kia, Liz, Tasha, Tim, Nessie, Enrique, Fellow Guests & Friends, was blindsided when I was told if I wasn’t already a married woman he would marry me in a heartbeat by a gentlemen from India, A/C in the lobby, The Eclectics Group, watching my husband pole dance, finally made use of the playroom,

Cons: Pool Chairs on active side we got everyday except the 4th due to HIGH PRIME MEMBERSHIP arrivals those chairs are held for them, Pearl food is getting a bit too fussy & complicated ruining the ambiance of what was once our favorite dinner spot, personally couldn’t use the beach due to seaweed (although it’s a coastal problem up and down the coast line), stuck on a Catamaran ride for 3 hours after we were suppose to dock causing some people to become ill for a day or two, Spa telling us that since a couple prior to our appt was late we would have to come back in an hour, hot tub temps still an issue to maintain, pool bar still closes way too early for summer months, pool bar stools need tops re-coated, Jacuzzi tiles coming up, someone else broke in our plunge pool, Departing,

Chapter 1 Arrival Day!!

Well it was finally time for our annual 4th of July trip to not only celebrate America’s birthday but mine as well. Bang Bang!! We couldn’t wait to return to see all our friends that we have made over the years, 3rd visit @ Pearl for 4th of July, and to also make some new friendships which was very much accomplished this trip.

Where to begin? 3 full size suitcases packed and ready to go. Yep that’s right 3. Well only 2 of them had actual clothing items in it as the other is strictly props, games, inflatable 6’ peckers, boobie & pecker squirt guns, love dice, naughty candies, and more. Had an entire lateral file cabinet drawer and more to pack. Gotta love Amazon!! LOL

So onto the actual trip. Flight was a breeze, pilot landed 30 mins early, breeze through customs line, got the green light (although I was really looking forward to see what the TSA girls would do this time going through my bags), Aventour (arranged by Pearl), was ready and waiting so much that we had to say whoooo nellie we need a DRANK!! Drinks in our hand off to load into our very comfortable private ride with our friendly driver. Whisked away out of the airport on our way HOME! As we exit the highway to get to the main road to the resort we are stopped to find the road is closed. Major accident!! Bummer!!! No worries back track around the other way to only get bogged down in the congested narrow curvy streets while everyone is using that very same route. There goes that quick arrival.

As we pull up to the gates of Pearl we see that yes indeed the lobby entrance has been enclosed in with glass walls. Checking in got our bracelets and champagne and of course our lovely WELCOME HOME!! The front desk of course hands us off to one of the reps and as he is trying to talk us into maybe hearing about the changes made to the membership speal we kindly tell him thanks but we aren’t interested. Apparently they were just finishing up our room as he politely suggested we grab drinks at the bar, which we had no problem doing, since one of our favorite bartenders from past years was there and we wanted to say hi. At this time we also met Nessie whom was part of the EC group and it was only her 2nd day. We welcomed her with open arms, she has a killer smile and great warmth about her. After some small chit chat we ask if the room is ready and they retrieve our luggage to show us our way. As we are on our way to the room it dawns on us neither of us asked which room we were in. However we were delighted to find our room 79 which we love was ours once again.

Into the room put the valuables away in the safe, pull out the sandals, strip strip strip, oh wait I only had a summer dress on. Surprised my husband whom never thought I’d leave the undergarments at home that day. ;) I was hoping to get that kind of smile on the plane but unfortunately there were too many looky loos some being minors. Anyways off to the hot tub as we are sure that’s where we will find everyone. As soon as we hit the steps down from our patio we find welcoming Netherlands arms and smiles welcoming us again, Hans & Ellis. A few more steps and we hear that Texas accent Pam Pam Pam!!! Yeah they did make it our favorite Texans, Wayne & Dawn. Not sure how none of us exchanged proper info last year but not the case this year we are all connected now ;). Time to start our calling Marco, awaiting the much anticipated Polo. Call out again Marco as we make our way up the hot tub stairs, wait there it is Polo. On the beds already and it isn’t even dusk we find our 3am wake up call friends, Bill & Darlene. Still not sure how I feel about being called the friends they can call for anything no matter what at 3am. Just kidding love them. Bet some of you thought we were calling out for Marco from the EC team. LOL Well maybe secretly I was!!

We find the hot tub to be extremely extremely hot so we grabbed some drinks and headed back down to our Texas friends in the pool to catch up. After it got a little chilly there we went back to the hot tub and drank and talked and drank and talked. Oh wait it’s dinner time. Bill & Darlene met a newbie couple, whom they invited to join us for dinner that night. So the 6 of us met at Pearl for dinner. Let’s just say we weren’t impressed this night with the meals as we vaguely remember them and the service well it just wasn’t what we were accustomed to with Pearl, maybe due to the fact that it was a complete new dinner staff this year. Oh well we are at Desire and everyone was new there once.

After dinner it was Erotic Circus night off to the room to grab my accessories, or should I say accessory my whip. I already had my red/black outfit on for dinner. This year I tried to find things to not only wear to the Disco/Theme party but that I could dine in as well. We were a bit late to the 50 Shades Circus show but what we saw we loved. After the show we danced a bit and somehow the spankings began. Oh those little heart whip markings we saw the next morning were grand!! We danced for a bit but as usual the Disco got hot so we wound up just going and heating up the hot tub, although it didn’t really need that much help as it again was extremely hot. Oh well we were gonna get steamy anyways. After some hot tub time the long travel day began to creep up so we made it back to the room to rest up for the next chapter.

Kisses!!
Pam & Reinhard
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Desire Fireworks!! Bang Bang 6/27/15 > 7/6/15

Postby Travelcouple89 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Wow, that is a chapter! And only day one...........cant wait for chapter two! Thanks for the report! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby D&C » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Great report. Two more days for us. Looking forward to reading more of the adventure!
D&C
DP 7/28-31/14
DP 7/11-15/15
DP 7/12-16/19
D&C
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 12 Jul 2019

Postby trubluz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Chapter 2 Let the Partying Begin or Maybe NOT

Well that was definitely what we needed to recharge our batteries was a good nights sleep, the beds are very comfortable. I woke up before my husband and since he rarely sleeps in I decided to unpack while trying to be as quiet as possible so he could sleep in for a bit. I was getting a bit hungry though so I decided to make him my morning appetizer. What man doesn’t enjoy being woken up like that. UUUUMMMMM good!! Ok I’ll behave a little and get back to the review now.

It’s a gorgeous Sunday morning and Sunday’s are a big transition day for the resort lots of departures and arrivals. We quickly found Victor on our way to breakfast and he set us up in a nice bed, telling us they are normally for members but shouldn’t be a problem for today. As we entered into Aphrodite for breakfast we were greeted with warm smiles, from Ebe, who is the greeter there now, she is expecting and will be back beach/pool side in March, Rocky, Juan, Eger, and Russell were all ready to take care of us. G was off that day, and we found out later in the day Rudy & Hector moved up to Butlers. It’s great to see them move up in positions throughout the resort. Breakfast & lunch were great. Love being able to order fresh omelets, eggs, pancakes, etc and the lunch tacos are always amazing. There was a grill set up for lunch outside that day and of course they had some great fish as well. Soups are always fresh and amazing. Yes we eat soup practically every day even if it’s hot and humid out.

We went up to the spa to make an appointment for my Hubs to get a pedicure since we didn’t get a chance to have him go before we left AZ for Pearl, part of being a business owner time falls short for you time. Appt made for Monday morning. Hubs got his morning exercise in with a game of water polo after breakfast and before we knew it, it was water volleyball time. Oh how we missed playing this, if you ever need to find us that is where we are every afternoon. Well it’s getting to be hottub happy hour time, but first a few snacks. Every afternoon around 4:30-5pm they always had something to munch on outside of Aphrodite, chips, cheese, chili, pizza, mini sandwiches. Great to soak up some of the afternoon pool cocktails and keep you held over till dinner time.

Hottub temp was still a little on the hot side but was manageable to be in it and enjoy some great conversations while hoping to heat the afternoon festivities up a bit or maybe work up your appetite for dinner. There was some action on the beds but not much mostly people lying around watching us in the tub and YES people using them to hold their stuff. UGH PET PEEVE use a cubby save the beds for the action!! Those that did use the beds were polite to remove their old towels. Thank you!

Not too much action in the tub that night maybe due to all the transitions today. We decide to go to Italian night at Aphrodite with our friends Bill & Darlene for dinner that night. Food again was sub par to what we were use too there. I ordered the Seafood Pasta which was what they called it think we found maybe 2 mussels in there with lots of tomato paste sauce, Hubs & Bill got the Salmon which came out cold so cold Hubs sent his back, Bill well he was hungry and just ate it. Darlene think she went with the picata don’t remember. Something didn’t settle right with my stomach not sure if it was the bloody mary from lunch or just too much tomato that day overall but I wasn’t feeling all that great. We went back to the room to get ready for Mask & Lingerie night.

Headed up to the lobby and just caught the end of the music before the disco opened for the theme show. Somehow, Darlene, Lisa Marie (newbie), Mrs. Texan, and I got roped into do the lingerie show. Mrs. Texan and I did this last year so we already knew what we were in for and even though I wasn’t feeling my best I gave it my best strip tease I could. I was the last competitor and we had the soon to be bride and another acrobat with a body to kill that came before me doing splits and cartwheels so there was absolutely no way I could compete with that, nor did I want to try at that point. Erica the bride to be took home the prize that night. We were the entertainment for that night so no dancer type shows.

We danced a little in the disco again but it just got too hot and we needed to cool off. So off to the lobby bar chatted a bit with everyone and then a few of us decided to go down to the pool to cool down a bit. We sat down there for a little while enjoying the pool temps before heading to the hot tub. Hot tub temp was much better that evening we stayed, chatted and played and drank and played and chatted for a bit. Again not too much going on in the beds but we were having some fun in the tub for sure. There were some body shots and as I recall pretty sure that night the AIWC (alcohol infused whip cream) came out thanks to Edie & James. Not really our thing but it sure did look like some enjoyed it a lot throughout the week.

Monday & Tuesday were pretty much the same as pool time, breakfast, lunch go. We will highlight this:

Arrived at the spa on Monday at approximately 10:55 am for my Hubs 11:00 pedicure appointment only to be requested to come back in an hour due to the couple before us was late to their appointment. Needless to say we were not happy and walked out. Why would we need to have our appointment moved when the couple before us was late at no fault of ours? Being a bit irritated at the food quality and dinner service taking over 3 hours both previous nights and they weren’t even full yet and now the spa appointment I decided it was time to bring this all to management's attention. Going to the lobby to ask to speak to Alessio, who knows I’m not shy to tell him how I felt about things, we find he was not in. They would have him or his assistant get with us upon their arrival. OK I’m not going to let these distractions ruin my Desire vacation so off to the pool we go.

Later that day Antonio, Guest Relations, did find me and hear me out stating he would get to the bottom of these issues and return to me. Later in the day my Hubs said he had to take care of a few things only to find out he was actually up to his sneaky antics for my birthday surprise. However while in the lobby Antonio had the restaurant managers and spa manager there meeting with him apologizing and stating they would all rectify the events.

Dinner just the two of us in Pearl, was okay my pork was extremely dry, but the service was definitely better. Got to make it out to the lobby bar to mingle before back to the room for ABC night. Really was looking forward to this one.

I was the goldfish prize that you get a carnival. We took 2 baggies filled with water inserted toy floating gold fish and tied them around my neck overlapping my boobs. We then used saran wrap for my skirt while placing more fish strategically along with a toy crab coming out of my ass. It was a big hit and hilarious. The Texans well they did theirs all from Lowes. He wore a for rent sign around his but with duct tape suspenders and she listed the rental terms on the sign hourly, nightly, weekly etc… Hers well she made a nifty shirt and skirt out of the wet paint signs. It was hilarious. Lots of others used body paints, pasties, body tape, etc...it was one of the best costume theme nights ever. LOVED IT!! Couldn’t believe we actually got Mr. Texan to participate for once. ;)

Tuesday came and went settling up with Adolfo for the Catamaran trip I booked for 7 couples before arrival for Wednesday.

Tuesday I was starting to feel much better from whatever stomach bug I felt like I had earlier in the week but I didn’t want to party too much since I knew we would be doing my first Catamaran trip on Wednesday. We did find out Tuesday afternoon that there were a few people that had some type of stomach bug Sunday and Monday some much more severe than mine having to have the Dr called. Thank goodness I didn’t get that bad.

Well got to get back to work for now or at least try too. Still reliving everything from last week wishing it never ended.

Kisses!!
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby yoyo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 pm

:L :L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby reachn » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:06 am

great report so far, cant wait to hear more..81 more sleeps till we arive
reachn
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 Oct 2017

Postby travelfun » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Great report! Thanks for sharing! :L
kasidie: travelfun
DRM 12/11
DRM 9/13
Pearl 11/14
Pearl 9/15
Pearl 8/16
Pearl 9/19
travelfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 30 Aug 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie: travelfun

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:16 am

:L
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby trubluz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Chapter 3 A VERY LONG day at Sea

Woke up early on Wednesday as we had booked the catamaran trip with 6 other couples. This was something I had arranged prior to arriving through our Yahoo group. Something I’ve always wanted to try, as each year during our trips I like to adventure out a bit and let’s just say yep I got an adventure this trip.

We made sure when everyone was booking this trip that we requested something to eat like sandwiches, due to cilantro allergy for one and another that doesn’t eat fish. There was also a request for champagne.

Headed down for breakfast and it was great as always. Love those made to order spinach omelets. Was feeling great about the day and the weather was amazing. After our morning stroll around the resort we headed back to our room to get our boat bag ready with sunblock, Platinum (silicone lube that loves water). We already introduced it in the hot tub and well lets just say it was amazing, was also comical when Mr. Texan kept asking one morning how he had all this lube on his head, we didn’t realize he could hold his breath that long. ;) just kidding.

Time to head out around 10:30 am we met everyone on the pier expecting to return by 2:30 pm. We all loaded into the boat get settled in some of us making our way to the front where eventually all of us headed. We met our captain and first mate (Milo or Mario) can’t remember but he was very very funny.

Margaritas and rum punch started flowing good music. Clothes began to be removed from those that bothered to wear any. It was a great trip out being able to see the coastline as the farthest we had been was a walk to Puerto Morelos. You definitely could see the seaweed was a major problem along the entire shore line and there was even a lot in the water farther out where we were headed. Our first mate really liked to hit on the guys this trip and it was hilarious, they made a pact restroom breaks required 3 of them not 2. hahaha

We stopped and most of us went for a little snorkel trip, didn’t really see much out there but it was nice to be somewhere other than the protected reef. Upon everyone's return back aboard they proceeded with lunch. NO sandwiches or champagne. ONLY guacamole, chips, and ceviche. Great for some not so great for others. They did make a fresh ceviche with no cilantro for Darlene due to allergy.

After lunch we make our way back up front and G&E brought out the Canadian tattoos starting to brand us for Canada Day all while the tequila, margaritas, whiskey and more was free flowing. Body shots begin and we are all having a great time, laughing, dancing, smiling, shots, and more shots and more shots. However some of the alcohol must have started to wear off or was too much for some of us and some began dropping down for a rest while some began to feel their sea legs/bodies weren't doing so well.

We noticed that we weren’t quite moving as fast as we should and upon further investigation found out there was trouble with 1 of the engine/transmission. They hadn’t figured it out till later that it was the transmission broken so we were down to 1 engine bringing us in. The time then started to drag and drag and drag. Finally my husband and few of the other men said hey either you take us to shore over there and let us out or call someone to come get us. As we hadn’t even reached Puerto Morelos yet and it was like 4 pm.

So finally a snorkel boat appeared and all 7 couples loaded onto it. We went to get some of the waters from the Catamaran to find guess what we were out of water, out of 3 bottles of Don Julio, out of Whiskey so it was definitely time to get to shore quickly. Me feeling terrible since I initiated the trip and there were a few not feeling well at all including my hubs. We started back to the Pearl pier. Wait whats this it’s a Desire crew in another snorkel boat pulled up to us asking if we are all ok and trying convince some of us to come aboard their boat. Being that we were all safe and were all making good headway none of us wanted to leave and said we were fine. The Desire crew turned about and started heading back to Pearl ahead of us. When our boat went to start the engine guess what wait yep you guessed it the engine wouldn’t start. We all immediately start waving yelling at the Desire crew to turn back. We all transfer now over to their boat and once everyone is aboard we proceed to make our way back to the pier. Yep we made it finally at about 5:30 pm we were back in the hot tub at Pearl having some laughs and telling our story.

We went back to the room around 7 to get ready for dinner deciding on Aphrodite again. As we are sitting there for dinner hubs proceeds to tell me he still feels like he is out on the boat as the entire floor is rocking. So we ordered quickly both having soup which was great, then I ordered the steak it was suppose to have the chocolate sauce on the side and he got the fish of the day. However when my steak came it had the sauce all over it and I tried it and it just didn’t taste right to me. He ate a few bites of his fish but he wasn’t feeling well due to the day at sea in the blistering sun. He never burns in 17 years I’ve known him and this trip he was sunburnt, and we live in the desert in Arizona but take the boat to the lakes all the time and he is from Europe spending lots of time on the oceans. I insist we return to our room and call it an early evening. He didn’t want to disappoint me because Thursday is my birthday and he was up to something. I told him insisted to him it’s all going to work out let’s just go to the room and you can get some rest. So no playboy bunny costume change for me but I got my hubs to feel better for my birthday which is more important to me. After we got to the room and he laid down within 10 minutes he was out. I watched a little boring TV and eventually drifted off in his arms.

Next chapter Birthday & our Yahoo Group, The Eclectics Dinner!!

Again feel free to ask any specifics…

Kisses!!
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby trubluz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Sorry gang haven't forgotten to finish just life on the mainland isn't cooperating too much. Hope to have finished up for you soon.
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby trubluz » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Sorry guys for taking so long to finish, funny how everyday life gets in the way of reliving your Desire vacation. Well time to finish up my review.

Thursday Birthday Yeppie!!!

Woke up to a beautiful day feeling great and so was my love he was looking and feeling so much better. After some morning birthday love and my birthday ritual opening cards and gifts from my love and our kids I was ready to get out and start the day.
Off to breakfast--Everyone greeting with lots of smiles along the way as we made our way over to Aphrodite. The staff don’t know how they do it but they are so so welcoming every day no matter what time of day it is. Ebi was there as usual to greet us and sat us over with Rocky. I ordered up my favorite that day Eggs Benedict. Shortly everyone starts with the birthday wishes. Rocky OMG Rocky, and the rest of the staff come out singing Happy Birthday and Rocky, he comes out of the kitchen with my eggs benedict and written on them was Happy Birthday Pam...then he starts with this amazing fireworks show. Yes you heard it fireworks. He sure did sound like them anyways without the sparks and flare though. Had the entire place watching him. Big thank you to our Netherlands friends for the beautiful glass Holland tulip candle holders they were amazing.

After breakfast we head to do our morning stroll throughout the resort then made our way to the pool bar. Next thing I know he is off playing Water basketball. Comes back feeling even better. He so loves the morning water sports. It was a great fun filled day enjoying the pool and everyone laughing smiling conversing and having a blast. Tequila shots were flowing but we were also watching ourselves as we knew we had a fun filled evening ahead of us.

After some fun in the jacuzzi and plunge pool we make our way up to our Yahoo group dinner, also coordinated to be my birthday dinner. It was held above Aphrodite in the new Sushi area. They went with an Oriental buffet/Sushi theme. All the ladies looked so so sexy and well so did the men too but sorry guys you just can’t top a room filled with 18 beautiful, smiling, sexy, sensual women. ;) I was seated at what they called the head table with our guests The Texans and a very beautiful rose display arranged by my love.

Thank you to The Captains for coordinating our yahoo group dinner.

Too our surprise Liz, (EC staff), was our sushi girl laid out so beautifully topped with a delightful array of sushi. The buffet style food was good for Oriental, not my favorite style food and not really what I would have choosen for my birthday dinner but I was having a blast with everyone there and it was eatable. I did surprise Mr.Texan by making sure they made him a nice steak that night as I know he doesn’t eat fish or Oriental food, especially after the catamaran trip and no food for him to eat.

As we all started around the room making introductions the staff came in and stated there was an Emergency. My better half then proceeds to move mine and Mrs. Texan’s chair to the front of our table out on the middle of the floor. The other men follow with their ladies chairs. So I knew what was coming. Yep my Magic Mike show.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHLLLLLLLLAAAAAA!!! It was amazing, unbelievable, sexy, sensual, fun. I was stripped naked after trying to keep my dress on and his body moved on me in ways I couldn’t believe….oooopss I dribbled….lol…. Then his amazing sexy gorgeous wife comes out dancing too…. It’s gonna be a good good night.. Everyone is cheering on everyone is loving it all the ladies got to have a little fun and well yep even my love got pulled out onto the floor for a surprise dance from Natasha. By the way they are actually a husband wife team. So much laughter it was hilarious.. We later heard that the diners downstairs couldn’t hear the live music show. Sorry!!!
After a brief intermission we all finished up with our group introductions and the birthday cake. Thank you all for an amazing birthday dinner. Off to get ready for the disco..
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby trubluz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 pm

So spank me I'm a bad girl that hasn't had too much time to finish what I love an encourage the most. Trip reports.. :D/

Off to the Disco (dress to impress theme) to finish my birthday celebration. We headed up to the Lobby area before the disco opened to catch the evening entertainment or should I so to become the evening entertainment. The music was great they didn't have a band that night just DJ music and had this large screen up to watch videos that became our dancing screen. I convinced a few ladies that were just sitting around in the lobby area watching eveyone to come up and dance and led them behind the screen while others watched our moves. Then it was the guys turn and Tucson Bill decided to lead the men it was hilarious because somehow Marco gave him a prop (pecker squirt gun) that turned into a playful sexual dance show behind the screen of him jiving and grinding. Only he didn't realize that it looked like he was banging some of the other men behind the screen. :lol:

In the disco Micheal the stripper and his lovely wife proceeded with their routine for all guests to enjoy. Yep they pulled me up on the floor AGAIN (not really complaining), next his lovely wife pulled Mr. Texan up for a naughty lap dance. It was a very naughty show. We had a great great time in the disco that night practically closing it down before heading to the hot tub. More sexy fun in the hottub, more drinks, more late night snacks, off to catch ZZZ's.

This is my 4th Birthday celebration at Desire and it was over the top!!! My Husband and the staff and guests and friends could not have done any better. You know I never, never, never, never want to have a birthday celebration any where else.

Friday was pretty much recuperating day for us so that we could prepare to party it up for the 4th of July night, well that was the plan anyways. It was again more pool play fun time, drinks, eat, jacuzzi, dinner, Neon disco, dance, drinks, hot tub, more drinks, lots of sexy play lusty and hot fun.

Saturday 4th of July--- The resort made us all proud. They decorated the entire pool area, had a great summer bbq, roasted pig, roasted corn, tacos, burgers, steak, and so so much more for lunch. They had a seating area set up outside of Aphrodite so those that didn't want to get dressed and eat indoors could. The lunch service was Amazing!! Foam party OMG so much fricken fun especially in the foam where you won't get busted and if you do it's likely by someone else trying to get a little foam fun too. Ladies trying to ride the 6ft pecker, must have been like 20 women on the party barge (floating huge 2 person lounge raft) and more. Afterwards off to the Jacuzzi, Dinner, Lobby Disco and back to the Jacuzzi.

It was an amazing time lots of people dressed in Theme that night, only thing that could have been better ---- Get rid of the Piano Player and Girl Singer---- no one could hear her, not a good choice for Saturday night entertainment, and such a mood killer way way to slow.

Sunday was our last full day :( :( :( We had set up with Resort Management for us to have a couples massage due to the fact they messed up my husbands pedi appt earlier in the week, and his feet got burned on the CAT trip that he didn't want a pedi anymore and just wanted a massage. We had planned on paying the difference as I wanted to join as well. Our appt was for 11 am. After a wonderful breakfast and our normal resort stroll we headed to the Spa to check in. After we got ready they led us to our room and the massage well the massage oh wait don't get your mind lost it was AMAZING!! Sensual and just what we needed or more of what we wanted hahaha.

After our massage they led us back into the spa area where to our surprise they set up champagne and a fresh fruit tray. We enjoyed the steam room, Swedish shower, and oh our private Jacuzzi and champagne oh yeah!!! We felt so relaxed and so so great the rest of the day. They really shocked us with how they made up for their little mistakes. This is why we love Desire and the staff. They make sure you are well taken care of and always leave Happy if not happier then when you came....

It was a great rest of the day enjoying our time with friends, laughing, playing, playing, playing, jacuzzi, disco, and everything and I mean everything in between the day and night.

Check out Monday ---- breakfast, lunch, mingling, having some last laughs, saying goodbyes settled up with the resort, transportation on time, breeze through check in. Drinks and some snacks at the airport. More laughs on the plane as Bill & Dee (Tucson) were flying home on the same plane.

So yes we will return to Pearl, more than likely next 4th of July again although we might try a different time of year. We shall see have our first trip booked to RM for Halloween 2015 to celebrate his 50th, still not sure how I'm going to ever out do his birthday celebrations he arranges for me. Maybe some RM Vets can give me some ideas.

Until our next trip hope you all become Desire Addicts!! We are on our 5th year of recovery hahaha...

Kisses
Pam & Reinhard
trubluz
Desire Superstar