DP Live: July 12-21, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: DP Live: July 12-21, 2015

Postby ksr » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Great report. We were new to c/o and Pearl until the 26th of June. Headed to RM on Aug. 19--enough said. Pace yourself-lol. :shock:
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby lightsout74 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Walked into Puerto Morelos today. Went via the streets on the way there and via beach on the way back. It's a bit complicated going on the streets, more straightforward to take the beach and the little bit of sea weed ain't no thang. Take the beach. Short walk either way, 15 mins leisurely stroll and we enjoyed seeing the local scene.
There were some cool shops. Found bad ass lucha Libre masks for the kids.
Spent some time developing The Game today w Bournes and JnJ. Points system for doing crazy shit. Winner gets massage of choice courtesy of the rest of our group. Should be a hilarious and wild night (if I can make it past 11pm #wus). T minus 19mins till The Game begins...
lightsout74
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 15 Feb 2017

Postby LivingTheDream » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 pm

So fun meeting you guys this week. Only wish we had more days together. Home now and I can't imagine wearing a suit in our pool ever again!!
Already looking forward to our next C/O trip!
I think we've found our "thing". Regular vacations will forever be compared to this past week.
Tell the rest of the gang that's left there that we said Hi! Have a Monkey Sperm shot for us!!!
K and G.
SLS: Livingthedreamx
Kasidie: Livingthedreamx
SDC: Livingthedream
LivingTheDream

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby lightsout74 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 am

LivingTheDream wrote:So fun meeting you guys this week. Only wish we had more days together. Home now and I can't imagine wearing a suit in our pool ever again!!
Already looking forward to our next C/O trip!
I think we've found our "thing". Regular vacations will forever be compared to this past week.
Tell the rest of the gang that's left there that we said Hi! Have a Monkey Sperm shot for us!!!
K and G.

Agreed K&G! was great to meet you guys also. We'll have to start working on dates for the 2016 reunion!
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Last 2 days have been pretty chill. Ended up pulling the trigger on membership yesterday. PM me w any questions on that as I understand it's not forum-worthy. Crowd seems to have shifted to more of a swinger vibe in the last 2 days. We've opted for our patio rather than the jacuzzi both in the afternoon and late night. Saw an amazing show at the disco on fri night and JnJ tell us the show last night was off the hook.
DR is hooked on the oysters. You have to request them and there's an extra charge but he's in love. And it might legitimately be an aphrodisiac.
Resort staff: breakfast/lunch wait staff - Wilson is awesome. One other guy who's name I have to confirm, awesome. Adolpho at the dive shop is great. Spent a long time talking to him today ND he's helped us set up multiple activities. Always willing to give us his time and energy. Eli on the entertainment staff is the most committed, authentic employee we've met. He invests in so many guests and we've thoroughly enjoyed our talks ranging from his passion for protecting the environment of the Riviera Maya maya/reef to his hilarious sexual vibe. The staff here are every bit as good as what you've read.
Sushi tonight so we'll update on that soon!
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby Instigator28 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Great report! Please share details on The Game!
Instigator28
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 03 Oct 2015

Postby J&J2015 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Hey, no slacking on the continuation!
JandJDesire
July 11-17 - 2015 Desire Pearl
Dec 18-25 - 2015 Desire RM
J&J2015
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, LL

Postby lightsout74 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Just enjoyed a 2.5hr dinner w our new friends that flew by like it was 15 mins. In Aphrodite, special order the oysters a day ahead of time, look for Cesar and Ivan. Will fill in the rest tomorrow...one day left. ..
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 am

Ok so info on a few more things:
Sushi - we live in a land locked state and thought the sushi restaurant was really good. Humberto was very accommodating in giving us 2 piece portions of nearly everything on the menu. One of the best meals we had here. Unfortunatley, we could only get reservations one night. I'd definitely book a few reservations as soon as we arrive next time. You can always cancel them if you change your mind.
On to yesterday which was probably the most fun day we had in our entire stay. The people you meet are critical. Get on the forums and yahoo groups and reach out to people to try and form connections before you come. It makes for a much richer experience overall. Back to yesterday. We spent the morning on the beach. Our friends took the walk into Puerto Morelos. We all met back up at the pool in the afternoon. Played beer pong, the 1st time we participated in any pool activities, and it was a blast. The husbands swept the tourney and LH showed us the most incredible tossing technique we've ever seen. Dude is like a ballerina and I had no idea he was so flexible. So much fun. Had a late lunch and set up oysters for dinner. Long, hilarious, fun dinner w L&AH. After dinnner, DR and i opted out of the disco and called it a night. We can already tell these guys will be friends for life and we were sad to say goodbye this morning.
Moving back one more day to the foam party on Sat. That was a ton of fun. The foam does get deep but there's plenty of room around the edges. We started the body shots on the bar complete w demonstrations of how limber we all are. Very fun time had by all. Had to say goodbye to JnJ sat and already taking about next year's trip.
Today is our last day and the plan is to hang out on the beach again. We've fizzled out on the themes/disco as it's not typically our scene. The nights we went and participated were definitely more fun that we could have anticipated so it was worth trying.
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:24 am

So we're home now and I wanted to wrap this trip report up with a final summary. My husband and I have spoken at length about the trip. We're out expectations met? They were exceeded. Was it as wild as we've read about? More wild than we ever imagined (thanks to Sheriff Vibrator and the whip couple). Did it strengthen us a a couple? Not sure I'd say our relationship changed at all but this environment forces you to do some serious soul searching and reflection and that makes for a stronger couple. Over time, we'll have something some couples may not have because of the extra work we've put in. We went in hell on wheels checking stuff off the fantasy list pretty quickly. As the vacation progressed, we became less inclined to hit the disco, the jacuzzi, the playroom, the jacuzzi beds, even our own patio. The whole experience made us realize that while we enjoy being naked w a bit of a sexual/wild edge, we didnt need the majority of that intimacy to be seen by anyone else. This seems like a reverse Desire rite of passage. As we said the whole time, it takes all types and you like what you like. All that being said, will we go back? Definitely. And hopefully with the friends we made at DP. We both agree they all were the highlight of the trip. The staff: Pablo, Ceasar, Ivan, Milo, Adolpho, last and very importantly, Eli. K&G, we have to coordinate trips next year. Finally, to our little family: Bournes, JnJ and A&LH for making our trip one for the books! ¡Salud!
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby NorCpl80 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Great report! Sounds like a blast of a trip!

S&L
Newbies at Pearl in February 2015 - Back in February 2016 - Splitting RM/DP in February 2017

#onlyatdesire
NorCpl80
Desire Fan

We are from: Norway
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Feb 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC, Kasidie

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 am

Loved your report. We know what you mean about private time as a couple. We cherish ours and nurture it on every trip.
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl