DP Live: July 12-21, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

DP Live: July 12-21, 2015

Postby lightsout74 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 am

After months of anticipation the big day is finally here. We're at the airport waiting to board so this trip report will be a toes at the line start to finish. I know those are the reports I like to read the most and I'm probably too lazy to do a big long report at the end. Plus once the post DP depression settles in, it'd be a terrible read.
So background on us...well an age range isn't feasible. I'm 34 and my husband is 48. I know, right. This is already scandalous. 3 young kids. Our first c/o experience was accidental. We were at Couples Negril in Oct 2014 and when we arrived, we saw they had a nude beach so we figured what the hell, ordered a double then spent the remainder of our trip naked on the beach. We began looking for our next trip on the way home from Jamaica. We knew we wanted a nude beach but we're hoping for a c/o pool. We looked at other Couples resorts (not enough naked), Hidden Beach (too much naked), Hedo (we're not cool/edgy enough and wanted something more upscale) and settled on Desire. Pearl just jumped out at us. Not swingers. Possible players (for F/F if my husband gets a vote and the planets align). More to come at the layover!
lightsout74
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Feb 2017

Re: DP Live: July 12-21, 2015

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 am

This sounds like it ought to be good so keep'em coming! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby gntatdesire » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:38 am

Our adventure into nekkid vacations also started with the Couples Negril nude beach...and it's been great! Textile locations are no longer fun. Desire will be a blast...don't wait to enjoy it all :L
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby tan44 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:41 am

Great start.
Looking forward for your daily reports.
Thank you.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby lightsout74 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

Layover now. Drinking a breakfast beer so we're officially in vacation mode. A few more random things we wondered about over the last few months (I'll just post this stuff as it hits me):

-we booked USA transfers through the forum. Will post how that goes in a couple hours.
-thanks to Mike Baskett, we had a great yahoo group for couples going in July. Mike posted a link to the yahoo group on this forum and we met 3 other couples going at the same time through that. We've had a wildly inappropriate FB chat going w J&J, Bourne and CC, L&A for the last few months. It was a ton of fun between the crude banter, naked pictures, suggestive exchanges, and actual good information from the desire veterans. As introverts who don't normally talk to others on vacation (never mind make friends), we're really looking forward to meeting these new friends.
-other than the above mentioned e-friends, no one knows we're going to Pearl. We used Azul as a cover resort. Who are we kidding though. I've let slip that I love being naked and we're going to Puerto Morelos. Connect those dots and you have 2 options. Kind of fun that it's our covert vacation.

Sidenote: I already have a phenomenal buzz going
Sidenote: My clothes are strangling me and I can't wait to break free (although a slight nervousness is setting in)

If anyone has any questions, post them and I'll try to find answers while we're there.
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:29 am

2 more hours to this damn layover. Killing time. Here are a few of the things we're unsure about:

1. Theme nights? We brought some stuff due to the advice of our veteran friends and encouraging forum posts from others but that's not really our bag, baby.
2. Classes. I'm definitely gonna try and make that pole my b!+ch. Seriously though, I wonder how all these classes will be.
3. Beach. Is it as bad as I've read? Beach is one of our top priorities.
4. Body shots? Enough said.

Down to 1.5hr to go now...
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby tan44 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:18 pm

We are reading your posts.
We found them very interesting.
Will check later today for updates ...
Safe flight and lots of fun at Desire.
Thanks
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby lightsout74 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Ok so don't arrive in CUN on a sun at 2pm. 2hr45min to get thru customs. Sucked ass. Drank a beer while we waited for USA transfers. Trip to resorts was fine, 30 min drive. Veronica at the front desk was awesome. Gerry (w a G, aka magic hands) was awesome.
Just suck up the nervousness and bare it all. Met our friends DS at the hot tub, dinner at pearl for aphrodisiac night, all was awesome. Back to friends sweet master suite room for CaH then lobby bar and disco. All the boys in glow in the dark c-rings. Disco was weird and confusing so we hit the playroom w J&J which was HOT. Currently getting action in the room and headed to the hot tub. Will update on hot tub action but I so know female J and I are in the mood to tease...TBC.
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 am

Oh my god the sex
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 am

lightsout74 wrote:Oh my god the sex

:L You gotta love it!! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

Postby lightsout74 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:03 am

Ok so a sober yet strongly hungover recap of yesterday afternoon/last night. Plane landed at 230p, we arrived at the resort around 530p, were in the hot tub at 6p. This may be redundant bc I was pretty hammered from that point on and don't remember what I posted and didn't read back before starting this post.
Think I said the aphrodisiac dinner at Aphrodite was good. Very light fare so by the time we got through disco, playroom, jacuzzi, we were pretty hungry. There's a pizza station just outside the lobby so that took the edge off. Dude was making lots of different kinds of pizzas so the variety was great. Pizza probably isn't something we'd crave (sober) but perfect for 2/3am drunkenness.
Ran into Bourne and CC at pizza, stumbled back to the room then I don't completely remember but pretty sure we just went to sleep bc I wasn't even under the sheets and doubtful I even made it in to brush my teeth.
JnJ's room has 24/7 room service and butler and that was pretty handy last night as they were rolling out to the jacuzzi w club sandwiches, etc.
Laying out on our little patio bed now. Room 79, standard ocean view on the quiet end of the pool - the only standard room w a plunge pool. Research on the forum resulted in this critical bit of knowledge and I requested room 79 in our pre-check in 15 days prior to our arrival. You do that from the Pearl website.
OK hubby just went down on me on the patio so that's my question to end for now. More on last night later...
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby NCVETTE » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am

Best review EVER! thanks for taking to time to keep us informed!
NCVETTE
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 07 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby lightsout74 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 am

So the sex...
Typically when we go on vacation wo the kids there's a lot of sex. This is a whole new level. Holy shit. Sex so far in the playroom, on the jacuzzi beds multiple times, on the patio of our room, in our room. I'm thinking today it would be nice to add oral at the jacuzzi, finished at the beds.
DR went w half a yellow pill yesterday (1st time we've experimented w that but figured since we're here for 10 days...). Needless to say, half is getting the job done.
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby lightsout74 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

So first full day is in the books. Woke up early yesterday and had a DP start (you're allowed to have sex on yiu patio/balcony), I went to the gym for a very short workout (just wanted to sweat off a little of my hangover). Gym is good. There's free weights, some basic machines, separate little room w 2 spin bikes, elliptical, 2 very high end treadmills.
Breakfast at Aphrodite was our best meal yet. The buffet was very good although we didn't really eat too much of that. I ordered an omlette and DR had the enchiladas. They were the single best thing we've had to eat so far. The red and green enchilada sauce is like a hangover curative.
Went to ask about getting 3 couples on a catamaran cruise. Adolpho (I think that's his name-he runs the dive shop) told me we didn't want to be on the cruise going the next day bc the crowd was older and he knew we wanted to party a bit more. Tells me well go in 2 hrs on our own private trip for the same price per couple ($178+$10 tip-one of the 3 sets of couples had to pay in cash so be ready for that). Bad. Ass. It was . Boat is small. Jwoman and CC both have some motion sickness trouble and they made it just fine. The lunch on the boat (chips, guacamole, some kind of seafood salad) was nearly as good as the enchiladas at breakfast. Fantastic meal. They anchored and let us snorkel (we requested snorkeling before we left but I don't think anyone saw much - was good to jump in the clear ocean though - no swimming at the resort as the water is full of seaweed and murky brown). Milo on the cat was CRA. He was all over Bourne which was hilarious and started a line of catamaran oral sex by squirting us all w alcohol. So fun. That trip is worth it if you have some friends you enjoy being around and are into boat trips. I wouldn't want to do it w people we didn't know as it's close quarters and not sure we'd be comfortable doing inappropriate sexual acts in front of just anyone! Also wouldn't do it for the snorkeling as there wasn't much to see according to our crew (I don't love snorkeling so opted to stay on the boat).
Got off the boat and into the pool. Met more awesome people who we didn't get to know too well our first night (thank you alcohol and sex overload). Back to the room from the pool, short accidental nap, got ready for a more casual dinner at Aphrodite and headed to lobby bar for a habanero Margarita (Mt drink of choice, thanks to Jwoman for suggesting it)!
Apparently we missed quite a scene at the afternoon jacuzzi which included a line of oral sex by our friends (no switching oartners) and some wilder 3-somes and 4-somes on the beds).
Dinner took kind of a long time, food was good, very light portions again. I was on a downward spiral after 24 hrs of alchohol infused debauchery and a long slow meal. An espresso martini and Jwoman paint penning the Bournes, DR and I for bare as you dare and I rallied a bit. Fun dancing w new friends at the disco, sin room (lots going on in there w the people at DP right now), jacuzzi. We headed ba k to the room for a second around 10am and planned to go right back to the jacuzzi but the lights out orgasm knocked us both out. Can't wait to hear what we missed at the jacuzzi bc we could both tell it was going to get wild.
lightsout74
Desire Fan

Postby Travelcouple89 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Great report! We're interested in that snorkeling cruise! Keep'em comin :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar