Desire Newbie 1st 24hr trip report - July 11-18 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Newbie 1st 24hr trip report - July 11-18 2015

Postby J&J2015 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Enjoy. July 11-18 2015

Our history: 41y old in shape couple. 2nd marriage after a decade sentence with our exes. We have done a naturalist c/o locally before so no stranger to being naked. Solid relationship and ready to experience all Desire had to offer sans swinging. 1st time at any lifestyle resort. Clearly explored and solidified our boundaries and did some personal training to up our physical game before this trip. We also met 3 couples with same "lifestyle" on forums and took our chat to a Facebook chat and spent 8 weeks talking about life behind being naked and helped each other prepare for then trip. Best social experiment ever!

Our travel/arrival: LAX direct to Cancun on Virgin. 4h40m flight.

Airport/customs/ride to Desire, Our room, Food, The pool, Events, 1st night ("Erotic Circus") report is below:

(Jwoman reporting)
Awesome. 25 min tops thru immigration and luggage claim. Hope the same for your travels. Another 25 min or less to Desire. Watch out for Alfredo (nice with a motive) after Stephanie (upgrade giver) checks you in. Alfredo talks up membership and asks you right away if you prefer AM or PM for your "talk" and we listened for a minute and said firm with no. We had a long day and can't wait to "rest in our room" haha.

Report: 930 Dinner with Friends we met (sushi was OK and some good). We were not impressed but we are sushi whores. Service phenomenal. Partied with Our friends et al til 2, disco 11-1230 was full at 11 to empty by 1230...danced. Half naked half scantily clothed and a few in full dress. leaving a full jacuzzi of what sounded louder and more fun after we bailed but we shut down and needed sleep. Very lively fun people at jacuzzi.

(Jman reporting)
The place is totally freakin gorgeous. Tropical birds beautiful Caribbean breezes rooms are really nice (I'm a travel snob because of biz travel). Master suite is ginormous, has its own little jacuzzi and butler....and I'm sure some serious stuff has gone down in this room. While we have no view from the room we are very happy to be stumbling distance from the jacuzzi.

Friends we met on yahoo groups and Facebook chated for 2mo ended up as rad as we thought. Period. Rad. Very much people we would hang with on a regular basis back home. Sushi was ok but nothing to write home about. Too much cream cheese in rolls and not enough fish. Ce la vie. Service good. After a nice leisurely dinner we swung by the disco and saw that really no one was dressed in the erotic circus theme. I opted to wear my elephant thong over my pants and wear a black hat. J kept her black dress on and brought her feather whip. After about an hour...maybe 30 min really people were naked on the dance floor. The women are really friendly with each other in general and one girl took it upon herself to be the nudey patrol...trying to take off J's dress.

Observations - lots of all shapes and sizes but more good looking/young people than I expected. Very fun group at the jacuzzi 12-2am....but we fizzled out. Slept til 9am and hit the pool. Weather perfect. Day 2 report coming.
JandJDesire
July 11-17 - 2015 Desire Pearl
Dec 18-25 - 2015 Desire RM
J&J2015
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, LL

Re: Desire Newbie 1st 24hr trip report - July 11-18 2015

Postby BelleFemme » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 am

Nice start! :L Please let us know your opinion on the temperature of the jacuzzi and pool.
BelleFemme
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl

Postby J&J2015 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 am

Pool temp could be cooler.
Jacuzzi too.
Not terrible.
JandJDesire
J&J2015
Desire Convert

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Sounds great........thanks for the post!
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby BelleFemme » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 am

The pool was very cold in November last year. Looking forward to better temps this time around.
BelleFemme
Desire Fan

Postby LivingTheDream » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Your trip report is awesome for reliving that week.
We are home now and back to our boring routine (except we just can't imagine ever wearing swim suits in our pool again!)
Great meeting you guys and the rest of the group. Wish we could have had more fun days and nights with all of you.
K and G
SLS: Livingthedreamx
Kasidie: Livingthedreamx
SDC: Livingthedream
LivingTheDream

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Instigator28 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:05 pm

JnJ2015,

Great meeting you and Jwoman! We were the couple that had the bad planned to leave at noon on Sunday after a couple of beers and mimosa! Please tell Jwoman my sincerest apologies for calling her black dress “church dress” on Saturday night.

I will concur with Jman’s assessment of the youth and attractiveness of the crowd. It was outstanding! In addition, the room, the music, service, drinks and peeps were outstanding. EC’s were great, Eli is the energizer bunny and the 26 yr old Gal has moves that deny the laws of nature. We both loved it and look forward to our next trip. BTW - How did Sunday end up?

28 and the Instigator :US :US
Instigator28
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 03 Oct 2015

Postby J&J2015 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:20 am

Lol. I didn't remember the church dress comment lol.
We just got home. Depressed and clothed.
JandJDesire
J&J2015
Desire Convert

Postby J&J2015 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Someone called me out privately in a very harsh way about my "losers" comment when referencing our arrival and finding some folks in suits at the pool. I wanted to post my response to him/her basically calling me a mean, hateful, unaccountable human who was insulting overweight people thru my comment and that could not be further from the truth.

Apparently my post was flagged or I am not able to edit and most likely for the same reason someone was offended by some of my comments in my other 24hr report and sent me a PM calling me a horrible human by referencing those dressed in suits at the pool as losers. Unfortunately my sarcasm didn't translate as well and made me look like a heartless judgmental a-hole. I tried to delete or edit this report but cannot. I absolutely meant no harm with anything I said. It was completely thoughtless. My breasts sag and I have love handles and I am as insecure as the rest of them. I feel terrible that someone may think anything I said was offensive and made an effort to edit my post to no avail. Anyone that met us during our week would know that we are not:
    (paraphrased) unkind, judgmental, mean, unemphatic towards insecure people, lacking insight or compassion to realize that my behavior was not ok.
And I do agree that "[I] need to stop calling others derogatory names such as "loser", it will help [me] feel better about [myself]."

And for that, I stand corrected with my comments.
JandJDesire
J&J2015
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl