Desire Pearl June 27 to June 30, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl June 27 to June 30, 2015

Postby Eroticdesires » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Desire Pearl Trip Report 2015 (June 26-June 30th)

Our annual Desire trip usually takes place during the last week of June or the first week of July and we have been splitting our trips between RM and Pearl for the last three years. This year we were going to try Pearl for the first three nights before switching to Desire RM. In addition, we also planned to stay in Puerto Morelos for our first night since we were arriving later in the day and always wanted to explore the nearby town.

This report is written in a daily journal format and we try to keep friends and graphic content discreet (the unedited version, we keep for ourselves). We love reading other Desire trip reports so please submit your own experiences and thoughts, it's the best way for us to remember our trips as photos are seldom taken during the week.

(Please support this forum by booking your transport with USA transfers, they have always done a great job for us)

We arrived into Cancun around 5pm and was picked up by USA Transfers, making our way towards Puerto Morelos within 15 minutes of landing. The Hotel Hacienda Morelos was about 30 minutes away from the airport on the beach. The rate from Expedia was only $80 a night and we were pleasantly surprised that the room did look like the pictures. Although, the room and hotel was more on the rustic side, we enjoyed the location and cleanliness enough to stay again in the future for a pre or post hotel in the area. The check-in was easy and we received a manila envelope labeled #352 with a real key, a remote for the TV and the Air Conditioning unit (really, three flights of steps, where’s Arcos at?). We only unpacked what we needed for the night from our luggage and got ready to go out to explore the town and beach while there was still some daylight.

View from room Hotel Hacienda Morelos #352

Beach Massage stand outside Hacienda Morelos Hotel

Our exploration started around the hotel property and then we headed around the town square to a market area and currency exchange. After changing some dollars to pesos (14.5 to 1), we headed north on Rafael Melgar Ave. where a few seafood restaurants where located . Looked at a few menus, but decided to try El Merkadito after viewing favorable reviews. We weren’t quite ready to eat yet so we headed to the end of the street where there was beach access and watched the day turn to dusk under a thick cloud cover. The heat from the day had dissipated and a warm comfortable evening ensued accompanied by a refreshing ocean breeze. The brief beach walk was a nice stretch for our travel weary bodies as we headed back towards town and the restaurant. EL Merkadito can be entered form the street, through their kitchen entrance or from the beach where they have a fenced in chill area with stairs leading up to the dining terrace. The menu is predominately seafood and we ordered a few fish tacos, a shrimp cocktail, and the seared tuna tostada, washing it all down with lime laced Pacificos. The setting was perfect for our first dinner in Mexico. Dining al fresco with an ocean breeze is definitely an experience that is not easily duplicated at home.
After dinner, we went down to their fenced in area and enjoyed the evening while we relaxed on the Adirondack chairs. We decided to walk around a bit and was pleased to find the town plaza alive with many locals, their children playing nearby. Many local artisans set up their tables around the square displaying authentic handmade crafts. We did spot a street churro stand and bought a bag for $25 pesos. With weary bodies and satisfied stomachs, we headed back to our hotel around 10pm and got ready for bed. A very nice way to spend our first night in Mexico and we would be well rested for our morning check in to Pearl.

Saturday June 27th Day 1 Pearl Check In

Turning in early, I woke up at 3:00am and couldn’t get back to sleep until 5am. I managed a few more hours of sleep and re-awoke at 830am. My wife slowly awoke herself and we got ourselves and our bags ready to bring to Pearl. A quick checkout and taxi ride had us at the Pearl lobby by 930am.

The ten dollar cab ride took just 10 minutes and as we entered the lobby, we immediately noticed the new enclosed glass doors and the air conditioned lobby. I am unsure if the glass doors will eventually become automated, but they had to be slid open manually when we were there. Our welcome champagne and cool towel greeted us as we sat down for the check in. The room would not be ready until around 3pm as the current guest had not checked out yet. Next stop, the spa to stow away our personal bags and to set up a neck and shoulder massage for the wife for the next day at 1pm.

Feeling excited for the start of our adult vacation, we headed towards the pool area and Aphrodite restaurant for breakfast. We were seated quickly and soon had coffee and juice in front of us. Desire resorts have excellent breakfast and lunch service. Their waiters are always there, but never obtrusive. My wife picked a few items for the buffet selection while I chose to order the shredded chicken chilaquiles with green sauce. After a delicious breakfast we inquired with Cesar availability for the Sushi Terrace dining. Unfortunately it was full, but he did ask that we drop by around 8:30pm to see if he could squeeze us in. Since this would be the only night the Sushi terrace was open during our stay at Pearl, we hoped it would work out.

As we exited Aphrodite, we were greeted by Viktor. He promptly accessed our seating needs and found us a beach bed close to the restaurant side. We relaxed a bit on the bed before making our way to the pool. The ocean was definitely off limits as the water was murky brown and seaweed was clearly victorious over the resort. We met J and E by the swim up bar with their signature photo cups, they were our Pearl bff's during our stay. Our time was spent time between the pool and our beach beds and by noon we had decided we were not hungry for lunch, but would head back to the pool when the foam party started.

Photo from Pearl beach bed and brown water

At 2:00pm, we readied ourselves near the swim up bar as the foam began to spew out of the foam blaster. Soon the active side of the pool was about half full with a 2 feet thick layer of foam. We found ourselves dancing and rubbing our bodies together near the edge of the foam. The entertainment staff would pour drinks from their squirt bottles and jello shots were also brought out. Add in a few drinks we had at the bar and we were feeling quite buzzed. It was strange, but it didn’t seem like a lot of guests got into the thick of the foam. We partied in the foam for almost the entire time (about an hour) and was pretty exhausted by 3:00pm. My wife went back to the beach bed to rest/nap while I headed to the lobby to check into our room.

We were given room 26 which is a master suite in the building closest to the lobby and had a great view of the active pool as well as the Jacuzzi area. Lots of storage, two bathrooms, two patios, and a large living area would ensure a very roomy stay. A welcome champagne and fruit basket greeted us which we appreciate, but I don’t think we have ever opened the champagne or fruit that accompanies each visit. Around 4:00pm, I headed back down to the beach bed to let my wife know the room was ready. We gathered up our items at the beach bed and headed back to the room to unpack. My wife was still feeling a bit buzzed and tired from the afternoon drinking without food so she took a nap while I unpacked.

I finished unpacking around 5:30pm and my wife was feeling hungry. We decided that we would order a bit of room service to tie us over till dinner. The operator noted that it is a 30-40 minute wait. After the hour mark we called the operator wondering where our food was. Apparently they did not place our original order and asked us what we had ordered again. At this point my wife and I began dressing for dinner, giving up hope that food would magically appear at our door. Truly, one of the few times that the service at Desire was not exemplary.

We were just about ready to leave for dinner when our room service items finally arrived. We decided to quickly eat what was brought and then head to the Sushi Terrace. Arriving at the sushi terrace just before 8:30pm, Cesar asked us to grab a drink at the martini bar while he got our table ready. Since we had already eaten a snack before arriving, we did not order too much sushi. What we did order was actually quite good, much better than the offerings at the RM Suki that we have tried. Not feeling like dessert, we decided on cappuccinos to end our meal.

So we mostly survived the daytime drinking binge during the foam party and was fairly well rested for the evening’s events. We went back to the room to relax a bit before the sexy red/black circus theme. My wife would be wearing red heart pasties with tassel, a red and black feather boa and some black booty shorts. I stayed in my dinner clothes with black dress slacks and black shirt. As we approached the lobby, my wife felt a bit apprehensive about entering into the area where the crowd had gathered to hear the lobby band. All the couples on the outlying tables gave my wife’s outfit the thumbs up which didn’t help her feelings of being overexposed. It seems strange that you could be naked all day around everyone and not think about it, but wear a sexy risqué outfit and then shyness takes over. After the lobby show ended and the disco opened up, my wife and I made our way to the bar inside the disco and found two spots on the far end of the disco.

Photo of red/black sexy theme outfit

The show in the disco consisted of sexy dances to the 50 shades soundtrack. It was well done and the dancers quite sexy. The disco had good energy and music so we danced quite a bit. At one point, all the women on the dance floor was topless. Our friend E (J&E) told my wife that her outfit inspired all the women on the dance floor to go topless. My wife started the night as the most exposed and now was the only woman who had her nipples covered while all the other women were completely topless, much to the delight of all the men.

As we were getting our last drink from the disco bar, a couple from NYC began a friendly conversation with me. After a few polite exchanges, he tells me that he is going to propose to his girlfriend in 3 days. I’m not sure what possessed him to tell me his secret proposal plans, perhaps I looked trustworthy. Of course I vowed to keep his secret safe. We told them we would be heading over to the Jacuzzi soon and would love to chat more with them.

After the disco fun, we wanted to get in some Jacuzzi time. We made a quick stop to our room to change and remove the pasties before heading back out. It was surprisingly not very crowded at the Jacuzzi around 1:30am. We saw J&E and R&M, our new friends from NYC, near the bar area. It had actually been a pretty heavy drinking day and night for us, but chatting with new friends near a bar is one of favorite Desire activities. After about an hour soak, we were feeling a bit naughty and decided to grab a Jacuzzi bed for ourselves and enjoy some carnal pleasures with each other. A brief session of foreplay was all we needed and then decided to get comfortable back in the room. My wife had a wonderful orgasm and we both drifted off to sleep at 3:30am.

Sunday June 28th Day 2 Pearl

I woke up at 6am and realized it was way too early to disturb my wife. I began writing a few notes about the first few days so I could go back later with more details. Not feeling like heading out for breakfast this morning, we decided to give room service another try. We ordered at 8am and received our breakfast at 8:35am, a vast improvement. Our fruit plate, lumberjack breakfast, and egg white omelette was quite good and filling.

We took our time getting ready after breakfast and managed to get to the pool area by 10:00am. Viktor set us up on some loungers in the area by the pool in closest to the entrance area of the restaurant. We really didn’t care where our loungers were as long as there was shade to go with it. We were feeling a bit energized this morning so we decide to have a walk to the pier. The yoga class was just ending when we reached the pier as the Entertainment Staff was leaving just as we arrived (note to self: seeing yoga wear on EC staff is worth getting up for). A nice breeze was blowing and we enjoyed the wind on our naked skin. My wife was facing away from the water when I noticed a snorkeling boat changing course and heading straight for us at the pier. I told my wife that there was a boat coming towards us, but don’t turn around yet. I think she thought I was making it up until she heard a growing boat motor sound. The boat was getting dangerously close to the pier and as it turned to avoid hitting it, I told my wife to turn around and give the passengers a wave. As the boat turned quickly, all the passengers (assuming all male) was gathered on the view side of the boat (starboard), the unbalanced weight paired with sharp turn caused the boat to almost tip over. My wife’s super powers include causing cars to swerve, people to trip and now boats to almost tip over.

As we did not want to create any additional boating incidents, we decided to head back to the pool. My wife puts on her sheer wrap and notices that slit has her front completely exposed. She says that this really does not help to cover up anything. Meanwhile, the very idea that she has a sheer wrap on that exposes her front completely has me at full attention. My wife who has been walking around naked all day, puts on a sheer wrap that hides very little and I get instantly hard. This is how the male brain works.

After our pier walk, we decide to get in some pool exercise. The Pearl pool is very large and we find that if we walk laps inside the pool, we get a fairly good workout. Walking naked with your wife in a pool while we conversed and fondled each other made the three laps go by very quickly. Our reward for activity was a stop at the swim up bar for a refreshing beverage.

My wife’s massage appointment was at 1pm so we decided to head to spa a bit earlier for a soak and steam. On the way there, we met our friends that are staying at RM arriving to visit. We were planning to see them the next day on our Yacht excursion so it was nice to confirm plans. We told them we wanted to try the Rekindle the Passion seminar with Liz at 2:30pm, but we would look for them in case we could squeeze lunch in before the class.
After checking into the Spa, we had a brief Jacuzzi soak and a steam together. As my wife was led off to her massage, I showered and headed back to the room to relax. There are also some nice loungers in the spa lobby that I have used to wait for my wife. Nice spa music and scents make this a very inviting space to nap. I decided to relax in the room took a brief nap. It was almost 2:30pm when my wife returned to the room so we didn’t have time for lunch, just enough time to go to the workshop at the Disco.

The seminar is led by one of the EC staff members (Dr. Liz). The room had 10 twin mattresses laid out on the floor. Each couple took a spot on the floor and most spots did fill up. Our friends from RM said they actually had to sign up there in order to attend because it was very popular. After a brief introduction and explanation of the class. We were instructed in various touch techniques and erotic points to focus. The men were to lie down first to receive the erotic touches. Unfortunately for me, the erotic focus points were mostly in the feet, my most ticklish area. I was afraid Dr Liz. would throw me out of the class, as the touch on my feet only caused fits of giggles and stifled laughter. She soon gave up on my feet and told my wife to just massage my hands instead. I did enjoy the portion where chocolate sauce was dribbled all over my body as my wife was tasked with cleanup duties.

Now it was time for the women to lie down as the men worked on their bodies. Liz was very patient and checked on techniques to insure we were using proper pressure and fluid strokes. There was one stroke technique that moved up the leg, into the inner thigh over the vagina, ending with a bit of pressure on the pubic mound. I think my wife enjoyed that the most. We also got to apply chocolate syrup to our partner. It must have either been very erotic or I was hungry, but I think I did a very thorough job removing all traces of the syrup. I was surprised when the class ended and almost 2 full hours had passed. Dr. Liz was very good and patient and I highly recommend her class, if someone as ticklish as myself can enjoy it, anyone can. Now did the class rekindled passions, I can only say that everyone in the session had wide smiles and according to my wife, all the men gave standing ovations during their time on the mattress.

Realizing it was almost 4:30pm, we headed to the pool area to check if our friends from RM was still around. We didn’t see them and was contemplating our next move when J and E came over and introduced J and J also from California to us. We all sat in the pool area steps close to the restaurant side and was joined eventually by R and M (NYC). Feeling famished, we decided to grab some snacks that are located outside the restaurant. A slice or two of the pizza was enough to keep us satisfied till dinner. The eight of us enjoyed the conversation, one of the restaurant managers was kind enough to bring us out a special bottle of tequila which resulted in a few rounds of shots. I showed them how we did body shots off of my wife’s back as her arch and bone structure made a very nice chute for the alcohol.

J and E had brought some alcohol infused whipped cream (AIWC) which added to more drunken sexy fun. In the past, we did not really enjoy the taste, but it sure is a lot of fun to remove from various body parts. The brand they had was called Liquor Whipped which was very delicious. We tried the caramel on each of the ladies, I’m pretty sure nipples somehow enhance the flavor. It was now almost 6:30pm so we all decided to stumble back to our respective rooms get ready for dinner.

We got back to the room and quickly prepared for dinner, missing lunch was weighing on our minds. We didn’t feel like a long wait for dinner so we decided to go to Aphrodite as seating should not be an issue. There was no wait at 7:30pm and the night’s cuisine was Italian. After ordering, J and E arrived and we invited them to join us. Our appetizers was a caprese salad and beef Carpaccio, the appetizer portions are small so you want to order your own if you like to share as we do. We had the mixed seafood tagliatelle and some sort of beef filet which seemed to be dry aged? Not feeling like having dessert, we just ordered some cappuccinos. We enjoyed conversing with our dinner mates and would catch up with them later at the disco.

The theme tonight was lingerie and masks, we were not really feeling like a costume change so we decided to relax a bit in the room before heading over to the disco. There was lingerie contest that night and having 7 contestants seemed to drag out the evening. Eventually a winner was crowned and the dancing commenced. Tonight’s energy seemed a bit lacking so we went back to the room and got our Jacuzzi lounge gear. We had a few drinks with J and E and they invited us back to their room for some private fun. They had a master suite with plunge pool which we really enjoyed. Soon we all ended back inside their room for a very sexy time. It was getting late and our pickup for the yacht cruise was scheduled for 6:30am. Yikes, we had less than two hours before we needed to be awake again.

Monday June 29th Desire Pearl Day 3

The alarm was set at 6am and we really had no time to even snooze. What were we thinking when we decided to book the morning yacht cruise? Well, the morning would be much better conditions for the cruise, the waters should be calmer and the sun, less intense. We would also be back to Desire before 1pm and enjoy additional beach or pool time.

We had previously packed our bag that we would need for the yacht charter, but still needed to get dressed and presentable. Breakfast would not be open this early, but our butler arranged to have some sandwiches placed in our fridge in case we were hungry before we left. We arrived to the empty lobby at exactly 6:30am and waited about 5 minutes for the USA transfers shuttle to arrive. Our driver was very friendly and allowed us to make a stop at 7-11 to pick up some snacks as the yacht charter only provides snacks for the afternoon tour.

The shuttle reached the RM gates around 7pm and I went to the buffet restaurant to let or friends know we had arrived. At 7:20am we were loaded up and on our way to the Temptations Marina where we would depart. It was fun catching up with our friends from RM as we sped towards Cancun. We would be joining them the next day when we transferred over so we would still have one full day with them. Our yacht “the Temptation” was ready and we boarded as soon as we took off our shoes at the berth. Our captain and first mate greeted us and gave us a quick tour. The inside cabin was down the steps where the small galley/bar, the head, and a small bedroom were located. The back of the yacht had a wraparound couch with seating for 10. The front of the yacht had a large sun deck and was accessed with some nimble maneuvering and rail walking.

Our captain was not really responsive to our request to find a secluded area perhaps at a sandbar with crystal clear water. Instead, he took us on the traditional route of meandering through the lagoons where we remained clothed and then finally sped towards Isla Mujeres. Instead of a secluded sand bar, we stopped outside a public beach area’s rope line. We were a little apprehensive about getting naked in this area, but the early hour and lack of anyone else around persuaded us. The water was amazingly clear, calm and warm. We all jumped into the water naked and spent the next two hours talking and laughing, forgetting it had been a year since we last spoke in person.

The time flew by as we enjoyed the water and each other’s company. As we boarded the yacht, a few of us took positions at the front sundeck. The wind on our naked bodies as the yacht reached cruising speed was divine. As we passed by other boats, appreciative stares of envy greeted us. Naked on a sundeck with two hot naked women, beer in hand, and boats in our wake, no it wasn’t a dream…

Photo of wife on deck

The blue waters restored my faith in the Caribbean and I hope the current murky seaweed beach problem will run its course. Seeing blue water like this is truly one of nature’s wonders that surprisingly hasn’t been decimated yet. I seldom ever want to leave the resort, but seeing the crystal clear water was worth it. Now in our situation, we did get to do the trip almost entirely nude with drink service so it was a bit easier to bear.

Our USA shuttle driver awaited us as we disembarked, and headed back to RM. We decided to lunch together here before we returned to Pearl. Upon entering the new restaurant grill and pool area, I must say I was truly impressed. I have seen the pictures, but I think they did not do the area justice. A very modern, clean and upscale area. I think the food was also improved as well, kudos to Desire for a first rate remodel.

After a satisfying lunch, we all headed to their beach beds, they were kind enough to let us squeeze in. Of course, we were glad to see CiCi at her usual post. It has been tough year so far for the beach area, the beds are numerous, but seemed mostly empty. The new swim up bar pool remodel is one main reason, but the real culprit is the horrible seaweed and water clarity conditions. Desire Rm and Pearl are not the only resorts affected, every resort in the area and all throughout Puerto Morelos seems to have lost the battle against Mother Nature.

Starting to feel the effects of having less than 2 hours of sleep the prior night, I probably dozed for a bit on the beach bed. My wife wanted to head back to Pearl for a proper nap so we said our goodbyes and grabbed a taxi back. We did manage to nap for a few hours until dinner at 7pm.
The Pearl Restaurant theme for the night was French Cuisine. Our dinner selections included, escargots, a duck salad, foie gras, beef filet, mussels, crème brulee and the chocolate explosion. We pretty much share all our dishes except my wife won’t let me touch her escargots. Everything was delicious and it was probably one of the best meals we have had during any Desire stay. Well, except for the foie gras foam dish which just tasted weird…A delicious cup of coffee and an espresso martini for the wife and we were feeling fat and happy.

As we exited the restaurant, the lobby band for the night was starting up. We decided to enjoy the newly air conditioned lobby and found a cozy sofa to relax. The band was real good, covering mostly classic rock titles. We stayed for about 5 songs before we decided that we should go get ready for ABC or Dare to be Bare night. My wife would be wearing a body chain top with leather shorts and I had a tight leather shorts. We were dancing quite a bit this night as the disco played lots of classics and latin songs. Around 1pm, we were feeling a bit frisky so we decided to use the playroom. A few couples were loitering around the curtain entrance, thinking it was full inside, we peeked in to discover it was empty so we walked right in and found a comfy spot. About a minute later, the couples outside decided it must be ok to enter so they joined us in the room. We do enjoy the spontaneity of sex in different places and having sex while others are in the room does add to the excitement. A very enjoyable time in the playroom left my legs a bit woozy, next stop, a cool drink and fresh air.

We walked all the way to the rarely used sofa seating outside the Aphrodite restaurant and enjoyed the sounds of the ocean and the cool breezes. This was a great way to savor our last night at Pearl. While on the way back to the room, I took my wife past our building and headed back to the empty lobby area. I was delighted to find the taco station had been set up. I ordered one of each type of taco (beef, pork, chicken) and waited patiently. The taco chef asked is we wanted two of each which I thought would be too much so I kept our order at one each. After we each had our first taco, which was pretty damn delicious, I quickly told the taco chef to plate the second set of three.

At that moment a group was heading in from the Jacuzzi lounge, soon a group of about 8 couples had converged into the taco station. Perhaps smells of grilled meat wafted down to the Jacuzzi lounge. We welcomed the other taco lovers, but our focus was devouring those delicious bites. This may sound blasphemous, but I think I enjoyed those tacos as much or maybe even a bit more than the late night bacon pizza at RM. A perfect way to end our Pearl stay.

Day 4 of our trip will continue in the Desire RM Trip Report section ( I hope to finish writing it soon and will post in a few days).
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire Pearl June 27 to June 30, 2015

Postby tikihutguy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Great report! Pix are super, but for some reason I don't see any brown water/seaweed :shock: :shock:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby gntatdesire » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Immensely enjoyed your TR to date! 24 days till our 1st visit to Pearl, and we are so ready to have another great Desire time!

And we certainly see the basis for your wife's superpowers :L
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby reachn » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:41 am

love the report so far :L ......this makes us long to cum home.....Oct can not get here soon enough
reachn
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Oct 2017

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:04 pm

:L Thanks for the report!
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012