July 2-6, 2015 Trip Report TWICE AS NICE

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

July 2-6, 2015 Trip Report TWICE AS NICE

Postby beagirl » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:31 am

The 1st trip was awesome in April (see my other report), but the 2nd trip was extraordinarily better. If the 3rd time’s a charm ..... We are in trouble! Watch out next July 4th!!

We visited DP for the first time in April 2015, and upon return, immediately booked for July 4th. Yes, 2 trips in 4 months! We wanted the DP experience, but also to make more friends this time. We are not in the LS, or are we? Maybe, but Not? Yes or No? Who knows? What does the label mean? I will stick with Not before the trip and now. One of our goals for our 2nd trip was to join a yahoo group so we would have friends on Day 1. It worked out beautifully! To the newbies, I highly recommend joining the yahoo group. Don’t be afraid to post a pic, and send a few emails to your fellow traveling buddies.

Perfect flights, perfect transfers (Aventour), arrived at DP at 3:00 - foreshadowing for the great vacation ahead? Yes. We really liked the new glass doors and AC in the lobby. We saw new faces at the front desks, but all were welcoming, and our room was almost ready. We headed to the same Master Suite we had in April to freshen up, and get psyched to meet our new friends. (Master Suites are awesome in that there are 2 bathrooms, so the ladies have plenty of room to spread out.)

Somewhat, (okay, incredibly) nervous, we journey down the path. You know this path, right? The path from the lobby which leads right to the jacuzzi or left to the pool...... WE LOOK RIGHT-----> THE ICE IS BROKEN..... Thankfully there is full PDS at the jacuzzi. Side-note: If you were having sex at 4:30pm July 2 at the jacuzzi, thank you for helping us feel welcome and back in the groove of DP! ( I couldn’t see your face, but you both have great elbows!) WE LOOK LEFT <----- and see all the gorgeous faces from our July 4th yahoo group hanging in the pool. I don’t want to appear too anxious, so I try to be stealthy. Just kidding! I decide to yell, run, strip off my clothes, and jump in the pool with arms open wide and lips puckered for kisses. My husband decided it was time to order pina coladas and talk to everyone! Most of our group heads over to the jacuzzi after awhile for another drink and good fellowship. We are all excited about the fabulous Bday dinner at 7:30 in Jade for trubluz. (Bang Bang!!) Thanks to D and A for planning it!

Everyone gets to Jade at 7:30 for our dinner, and there is a sight to behold - a beautiful woman covered in sushi. That was an amazing centerpiece. It / she was delicious! The buffet style food was awesome, and a perfect way to enjoy our party. After many wonderful introductions and great conversation, it was time to partake in the bday present for P with the sexiest stripper show I have seen. Way to Go!! The glamorous/ stripper theme continued in the disco where you better be ready to see or be seen. Any unsuspecting woman may end up on the dance floor in the buff, spread out, for all to see. If you are somewhat shy - stand to the back! It was great to get into the disco music of DP, and party all the way to the jacuzzi and on through the night. We made our goal of being in the bed by 3am - it was 2:47. We know that tomorrow - the party keeps going.

Day 2 Perfect beds by the fun side of the pool. We read a little, talked to friends, and decided to get a drink by noon. We wish we had brought "pool cups" because the insulation and lids are very beneficial in the pool/ jacuzzi. I'll remember that for next year. I especially loved the ones with awesome naked pictures! Lunch with friends, then a plan...... We had ordered a card game with a PG-13 rating (would the eclectics like to give an opinion on this rating?) We formed a group of 4 couples and each person took turns drawing a card and performing the "act". Simple kisses and little touches managed to get wild and we had a Party Started! Great job everyone! (I will mention - there were many tequila shots thanks to the wonderful jacuzzi bartenders! Thank you!) My zipper bikini bottoms didn't stay zipped very long.) Don't jump to conclusions! There was no sex on the 4:00 - 8 person jacuzzi bed! We ran out of room. Haha. However, there was a lot of making out in the jacuzzi after the card-game-foreplay.

So now it is Neon Night - great dinner with friends at Pearl. My husband was so excited to have our great wine which we brought from home. Of course we brought a "Switchback Ridge" to go along with Desire Pearl. Unfortunately we missed most of the lobby shows due to late dinners (food is great, but service was MUCH slower this time. I heard the staff had changed- hopefully this is remedied soon), but by the time we changed to theme outfits - the disco was starting to rock! Lots of dancing, touching, laughing, and sweating! Most of the sexy men were bare-chested, and the women were SEXY. I was amazed at the pole dancing ability of the girls in our group (yes I am talking about you). Onto the jacuzzi where we shared a bed with our friends, (I recommend this for practical purposes and sexy purposes) and made awesome love to our husbands. It was amazing and I highly suggest doing this. Okay - my husband had a bruise on his arm from where I was gripping which didn't go away until yesterday - so we have a laugh everyday about that! We met more great people that night in the jacuzzi. It's very nice to have someone walk up, say their name, and share a compliment. When we were newbies in April, that only happened 2 times in 4 days. This trip, it was many times everyday. Don't be afraid to talk to people! Spent - we hit the room earlier - it is 2: 32am. Time to gear up for the 4th!! to be continued......
beagirl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jul 2015

Re: July 2-6, 2015 Trip Report TWICE AS NICE

Postby honeycouple » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Great report. Thanks for sharing.

Desire is the adult Disneyland for sure!
Mike and Annalisa
July 19 2014 - Engaged on the Pier
JULY 25 thru August 1 2015 - Honeymoon
Dinner party Sunday July 26, 2015 Desire Pearl. Join us?
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 Jul 2015

Postby beagirl » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:37 pm

4th of July! Everyone is decked out in red white and blue bikinis, stick on tatoos, pasties, and jewelry, including the men. Even the Canadians! You guys were so awesome and fun! The music was on theme, and the party was going even before lunch. It was a gorgeous sunny day and the grilled lobster was looking great. I loved sitting outside with all the laughing people sharing lunch and a chilled white wine with hubby. Perfect beginning to a wild day. What was next? The Foam Party! Everyone in our group was ready to bounce and dance and play... and so we did! We actually had 3 women on trubluz’s 6ft floating pecker at one point. The party kept going and the next thing I knew was.... me laid out on the bar naked with delicious chocolate shots and tequila being poured down my throat and all over my body. (Thanks to the hilarious bartender Jorje (spelling incorrect). I think the funniest part was when I was “coming down from that high” I saw all the group and my hubby’s faces covered in chocolate! Kisses and licks were plentiful and everywhere! I advise anyone to try this! It was awesome. We went back to the room to share some couple time before dinner. The girls had a great meal of surf and turf and a wine called “Dare” of course! The disco wasn’t rocking because of the terrible pole dancing fall- but thankfully she was dancing again the next day! We all headed to the lobby, and husband says one of the best sights he witnessed was myself and 2 other gorgeous women with our hands sitting on each others booties casually talking in the bar. It’s all good at DP. No jacuzzi for us that night due to too many shots and too much wine ----- must pace yourself------. However, we are sad we missed a fun jacuzzi night... need someone else’s trip report on that .
July 5th was much quieter as many peeps left. In April, we did the one hour snorkel trip from the DP to the reef and it was very fun and beautiful. It is only a 5 minute boat ride, and 45 minutes of snorkel time. We advise this! This would have been a great day to partake in that, but we were struggling a little from the night before, and decided to take it easy by the pool, and have our presentation. It was not bad at all, and I got some great coffee! No pressure. By 5:00 the jacuzzi got really hot (and I don’t mean the temperature) and we continued to party with everyone and share laughs and stories. We were ready to have a great last night! We had a fun dinner with our friends, and we decided to skip dessert to get ready for the lingerie show. (service was really slow again, but I really think this was not the norm) Everyone looked sexy in tiny lingerie - I was so glad to wear REAL lingerie this time and not a dress like last time. About 6 of us danced a solo, but there can only be one winner! Great job to you! I was scared, but just kept telling myself “what happens at Desire.... never happened” haha. More sexy jacuzzi time and it was another fabulous late night.

It was an amazing trip. Lots of excess. A great way to add new and whimsy to an already perfect relationship. We partied hard, talked and laughed a lot, made friends for years to come, had amazing love, and can’t wait till next 4th! Thanks to M and A for the yahoo group. Thanks to R and M for the 4th of July group (the Partying Eclectics). Thanks to all of the PE’s for sharing the love, kisses, laughs, stories, shots, tongues, body parts, bday parties, strippers, dances, games, toys, and voyeurism! My advice to newbies who will spend countless hours reading these forums: Embrace your decision to visit DP. Be open to talk to people without fear. Remember to “feel” --- close your eyes and feel amazing things, then open your eyes and watch! ;-)
beagirl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 Jul 2015

Postby Travelcouple89 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Loving your trip reports! Great job..........thanks for posting!
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby gntatdesire » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks for a wonderful report...we are eagerly anticipating our arrival Aug 5th, and your comments just keep the "Desire" fully stoked!
When does flirting become foreplay?

No regrets, except why did we wait to have so much fun!
gntatdesire
Desire Addict

Postby DahliaandDrR » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:16 am

Great Trip report! It sounds like you had an amazing time!
Stop by, say Hi, and read about what toys Dr. R and I have been into lately!
follow me on Twitter @thedailyclimax
DahliaandDrR
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 Feb 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby cptxcpl » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:51 am

Nice report. We have been to Desire RM twice in the past and will be coming to Desire Pearl with a small group from August 8th - August 12th. Looking forward to quiet days at the pool and early-to-bed. :lol:
cptxcpl

We arrive on: 08 Aug 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Great report.
We miss you both already... And all the fun we had.
A & D
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl