9/12-9/19/2015 Wife's report

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

9/12-9/19/2015 Wife's report

Postby Jasonky » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:20 pm

My husband and I returned to the pearl 9/12-9/19 and like last, our stay was perfect. We are usually not ones to return to the same destination twice but Pearl changed all of "that" and I am daydreaming about returning soon...

Our arrival was much like our last trip, a beautiful woman greeted us at the front with champagne, we checked in, G took our luggage, (sidenote- the lobby was newly enclosed with air conditioning, a huge plus!!) and just so much anticipation for the week!

After getting settled, unpacking, etc, hubby and I headed out to the pool area- this years crowd was much larger than last, we felt like newbies all over again, I found myself feeling like the nerdy new kid at school and found two chairs back by the swim up bar- however, 4 seconds later, hubby was already naked and headed to the bar for drinks. We met a great group of people right off the bat and several drinks later, felt right back at home. The people at Desire are incredible. The guests, the entertainment staff, everyone, just lovely folks. Marco, Vince, Eli, Kia, Liz, Charlie, Nessy, Bee are the best of the best and make coming here so special. They truly make you feel like family and hubby and I find ourselves missing them! Now, many of the games are the same from last year (water polo, volleyball, sexy darts, beer pong) and adding some new ones in the mix might be fun... yoga with the incredibly beautiful Nessy in the mornings was amazing, hubby was there every morning ;)

We settled into our little routing, wake up, hubby got up early to reserve two loungers by the pool, hit the gym (all new equipment, new set up, really nice area for those who like to exercise) breakfast, hung out poolside, jacuzzi, dinner, disco and the rare occasion that we made it back down to the Jacuzzi after dinner/dancing.. more on these topics:

- If you want to ensure a spot on the "activity side" of pool, and are not members, make sure and get there early!

- Some of my favorite moments of the trip were the pool games- good, playful fun with the guests- my hubby and I are both competitive and being active definitely helped with our alcohol consumption- we liked to call it "earning our drinks" ;) I do hope the staff brings back the basketball goals!! Watching my hubby play games naked was nice too:)

- Jacuzzi was hot hot hot! Hubby got several rounds of body shots together, and while we are not in the lifestyle, we didn't mind watching others...

- The food was outstanding. Truly something for everyone, we had omelets every morning and the staff was happy to accommodate any special requests. Great lunches, one too many snack plates of nachos, great dinner, top shelf drinks! We loved dining at the Pearl- and while many ladies dressed for dinner and returned to their room to change into theme nights- I just wore my "theme night outfits" to both. Nobody judges, like Eli stated, "Nobody knows you, nobody cares!!!!" Hubby didn't mind dining with a playboy bunny, Neon outfited stripper, lingerie, etc.. to be honest, if we returned to the room to change after dinner, I am not sure we would make it back out...

- Disco was fun, I absolutely loved the shows (many were same from last year- I think the staff mentioned there was talk of switching things up, especially for the guests that visit many times a year) Dancing with my husband in the Disco was a highlight and I found myself on the pole several times as well. I am begging for one at home in the basement...

Other highlights-

- Definitely take Liz's sensual massage class in the disco- you will not regret it!! Hubby had me so turned on while giving his massage, happy endings for all...

- A group of dancers from Canada gave a sexy burlesque dance class by the pool and it was fun to learn sexy new moves

- The guests really make the trip.There were all shapes, sizes and ages. Relax, let your inhibitions go, communicate with your spouse, and have the time of your life in paradise!!!
Jasonky
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Sep 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Re: 9/12-9/19/2015 Wife's report

Postby trubluz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:02 pm

:L :L :L
Thanks for a great teport
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: 9/12-9/19/2015 Wife's report

Postby etxcouple » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Great report!!! September 2016, hurry up!
Mar2015
Aug2015
Aug 2016
May 2017
May 2018
Oct 2018
May 2021
Jan 2022
Oct 2023
etxcouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA