Newbie Trip Report from July 2015 visit

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report from July 2015 visit

Postby Dogma » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:16 pm

My wife and I were at Pearl in July. We had been to Temptation before and enjoyed it. We are not in the LS per se but are very open minded and I love it when my wife gets attention and she usually gets a lot of it. I suggested the trip and she was not reluctant at all and, in fact, as the days for the trip grew nearer, I was the one with the feelings of trepidation kicking in and making me rethink the whole idea. Now we are very much go with the flow type of people. We dont plan too much or spend too much time buying clothing for the trip, etc. While I am the one who likes to always be doing things to keep busy, my wife's idea of vacation is relaxing by the pool (topless), reading a book, sipping a pina colada, and just chilling. I like that as well but am more antsy and enjoy the socializing with people at the resorts swim up bars. I wont bore readers with stories of our travel, etc. but I will say that we used USA transfers to get to and from the airport and were very pleased with them.

Arrival and room: As we got out of the vehicle at the front doors of Pearl I was a little concerned as the surroundings outside the front door were not very special. I became even more concerned when my wife chose that opportunity to ask how much we paid for this trip. I took this to mean that she also was concerned in the same manner as I. I spent a lot of time researching the trip and knew that if the pictures were even half way indicative of the facilities she would not be disappointed. AND WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL! I thought the layout and quality of the restaurants and lobby and rooms were just fine and in many cases perfect. Everything was meticulously clean. One of the biggest positives for us was how quickly you could get around the resort. We have stayed at many high rise all-inclusive resorts and there is nothing worse than taking 30 minutes to run from the pool to the room and back because we forgot the sunscreen. Our room was quite small but very clean, nice, and located right next to the "fun side" of the pool. We dont worry much about the rooms, but I will say that the room was much nicer than at Temptation where everything needed redone. The welcome reception was very nice and put my wife at ease. I knew the trip was going to be great when nice woman going over the resort information told us that they offer an erotic "sex" massage, and my wife said "we are definitely doing that"!

Food: I enjoyed the food very much. We have been to dozens of very nice all-inclusive places and we found the food on this trip to be among the best anywhere. The breakfast was sensational and they would make you anything you wanted if the buffet offerings weren't to our liking. The omelets were delicious. All the food at dinner was great and we especially enjoyed the special lunch offerings outside of Aphrodite by the pool. They didnt do this every day but one day they had seafood paella, another day fish tacos, and once they had ribeye steaks-now I am from the midwest where corn-fed beef is king and we are particular about our steak. Even though the steaks were probably grass fed and tremendously thin, they were seasoned and cooked perfectly. If you are particular about food on vacation, I think you will be satisfied at every meal, and if you arent, tell the staff and they will do whatever they can to please you.

Public Nudity, PDA, PDS: Now I have to assume that this is one very important area for newbies and non-lifestylers reading this and deciding whether Desire is right for them so I will give you our take. Now my wife is fairly adventurous but no one would consider her to be terribly sexually forward, in fact she is the last person people would think would vacation at Desire. As I stated previously, we have been to Temptation where naked boobs are everywhere but as she says "they are just boobs", so the full monty was a concern for us both. We took the earliest flight possible to maximize our vacation time and arrived at the pool at 2p.m. to find that the entertainment staff and guests were full swing (pun intended) in the middle of a game involving a literal pile of naked people. I am thinking oh no, this is where my wife freaks out. She luckily took it in stride and we settled into our chairs (thank you Victor for your work to accommodate us every day with pool chairs), which happened to be right next to the game that was going on. Well that was definitely the wildest thing we saw at the pool all week BY FAR, but not the wildest thing we saw the whole vacation by any means, just at the pool. We saw some incredibly sexy things. ALL the women regardless of size, skin tone, height, weight, were sexy as hell. It takes about 5 minutes to get used to seeing naked vajayjays and swinging dicks but that is about it, you will be comfortable surprisingly quickly. Really the people are all sexy regardless of age, etc. for simply being there and having the guts to go for it and the confidence to pull it off. I would say most of the men were naked (including me in 2 seconds after arrival at the pool) but most women were topless only which I found to be sexier than totally nude. As far as the jacuzzi, what can I say. Perhaps my favorite place on Earth. We saw an older couple having sex on the beds and it was really quite sexy and weirdly romantic, we saw all kinds of sex acts and they were all very elegant and sexy to watch. We did partake ourselves a few times. Breasts were touched, a nice lady grabbed me out of the blue and started making out with me, breasts were touched again (all of this with permission of course except for the lady grabbing me and making out with me but as it turns out I was ok with it). In a nutshell, we had a blast. At one point, the Wife and I were in the middle of the jacuzzi sitting on the top of a rounded bench and over by the bar these two couples were there and the incredibly georgeous ladies of the couples were taking turns making each other, and all persons watching them, very happy. It was quite the scene and the only time I got aroused where it wasnt on purpose. Perfect opportunity to encourage my wife to begin our PDS adventures! We did give the beds a workout a couple of times ourselves and hope we looked as sexy as the other engaged couples we saw. Well we meant to even if we didnt pull it off.

Weather: Perfect Every Day! Now we have never been to Mexico in July and I was nervous it would be too hot to enjoy, not at all. It was 90 and sunny every day and really wasnt ever too hot. We went in July because they had the Secret sale where you pay up front, rooms were half price but the kicker is you dont know whether you are going to get RM or Pearl. We were very pleased that Pearl was our destination but I am sure we would have had fun at RM just the same.

Overall impression: I truly believe that any reasonable, non-neurotic person that gives this resort a chance will love it. As many others have said, it can be merely a relaxing, lay by the pool, and eat and drink wonderful food and beverages type of vacation (with naked people walking around of course), or it can be a PDA/PDS fest if you want it to be, and especially if you start it yourselves. If you dont like that aspect of things, then just dont go into the playroom or to the jacuzzi late at night. You can even go to the shows in the disco as in actuality they were pretty tame, but very fun and light-natured. It is pretty much that simple. Just hanging by the pool and in the restaurants there seems to be this classy, elegant, sexy vibe everywhere and nothing seems trashy or over the top. Even the Jacuzzi area sex we saw was sexy and not uncomfortable. So I would recommend this resort in particular to any open-minded people and also to those that need to open their minds. Spiritually it was such a great experience. It was like you were finding out how awesome you and your wife can be when there are no pretenses, worries, or clothes and say f%^@ it I am getting naked, grabbing a Liquor 43 (awesome drink btw, just get it on the rocks) at the jaccuzi bar and now that I think of it, I am going to have sex with my beautiful wife on that bed over there! But Mostly, it was something that most people dont have the guts or security with themselves or their spouse to do, and we did it. It is something that I will never forget and was much more than an all-inclusive Mexico vacation. Much More.
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Re: Newbie Trip Report from July 2015 visit

Postby Al & Kim » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:44 pm

We too started at Temptation and have come to enjoy Desire too. Well written TR. Great read for newbies.

:L
Al & Kim
Desire Devotee

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2023

Re: Newbie Trip Report from July 2015 visit

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:47 am

Hey dogma, great trip report. We arrive just after you guys left sorry we missed you. Sounds like y'all had a great time......we did as well. Hopefully we will get around to posting a trip report befor our next trip! Who knows..... :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl