Week before LL Halloween takeover 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Week before LL Halloween takeover 2015

Postby Turf » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:49 pm

No longer newbies!

0 to 600 mph in one week! So, first the staff, facilities and food are awesome; not the four seasons but really really enjoyable! We are 42 (hot female) and 50 fit male. We got to the resort and our luggage didn't, so what do you do but rip off the band-aide and go to the beach beds and get naked, followed by cocktails at the quiet end, followed by happy hour in the hot tub. We had some situation awareness from forum and just said bring it! We are going to have fun! And boy did they bring it. We knew it wouldn't take us long to integrate and it didn't because we felt right at home and started making friends. We are not in the lifestyle nor had we swapped but we had previously discussed what the probable scenarios were when we engaged! We were right! Anyway we pretty much filled the score card with naked, PDA, PDS (jacuzzi beds, several times) etc. The only advice is be prepared for engagement, not to say you have to have our approach because we knew no means no, but be prepared to say no or better yet just move on to a better vibe. The people are very friendly and very confident just be the same. A great story is I'm (male) talking to a guy about nipple piercings and he insists I come check his wife's out as she naps on a Jacuzzi bed. Without hesitation she reaches out and ask me to lay on her and check them out. She and "they" were glorious! Just very unpretentious and friendly! The bottom line is have a plan, communicate with your SO and let it rip!

K & T
KIK “desirepcouple” , SLS, C4P: desirepcouple.
Turf
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS C4P

Re: Week before LL Halloween takeover 2015

Postby Turf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Well I'll begin this with the fact that I am the "Hot Wife" from the above comment by my husband. Our vacation far surpassed my preconceived notions. I have no issues with nakedness, I am a nurse and have seen a majority of bodies and had few concerns. We, as a couple, are very active and workout frequently for several reasons, it provides me self confidence in my overall appearance. Therefore, when he presented us doing an adults only vacation I was excited this could be interesting and a bunch of fun. We jumped right in and easily made acquaintances to chat with and party with. This offered us time to relax and learn new vocabulary words. If your going and haven't been before I recommend reading the forum to learn what certain words mean to LS people. I might say, I hadn't read enough so I directly asked people what the words meant. Everyone was nice and pleasant about explaining the definitions to me. I am open minded to life and my husband and I set specific behaviors for our relationship and the exploration of this vacation. Discussing our use of communication prior to going into this intense environment enhanced our comfort with enjoying many different experiences. Final review, experience this incredible openness and each other in a beautiful environment. Just like he said, bring it and it came. Had a blast and we are planning our next visit. We can't wait. Cheers!!!
KIK “desirepcouple” , SLS, C4P: desirepcouple.
Turf
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS C4P

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl