FINALLY! trip report nov1-9, 2015 (and a new shoulder)

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: FINALLY! trip report nov1-9, 2015 (and a new shoulder)

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:03 pm

what a great trip report!
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 0- 0-2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby tropicfun49 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:17 am

Outstanding trip report! We were there the same time as you arriving on 1st and leaving on 8th. Just booked our 4th trip
to Pearl for the last week of April. We just love the resort and the chance it gives us to recharge our romance and focus on each other. That storm was really intense and your pictures were amazing. The wife and I had been on the beach when that storm roared in and we were very disappointed that the afternoon "human Sunday" contest was cancelled. The wife and I had enjoyed two previous Human Sunday contest where we received many compliments on our creativity and bending of the rules poolside lol.
Hopefully our write ups on the photo shoot were among the reports that helped steer you to try it. Sounds like your wife will be ready to try an erotic massage on your next trip. My wife has been stashing money away to make sure we do at least one if not two in April. That is one of her favorite items. I noticed your wife was wearing a similar outfit to my wife's outlining her breast. She gets many compliments on that one as I'm sure your wife does. Thanks again for a great report.
tropicfun49
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2013

Postby SteveandChris » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Loved your report. Thanks for posting for us newbies :). Your photos are amazing. The rain ones were most definitely a good call. They are spectacular. The camera loved both of you, not just your wife.

I will have the hubby read your report as well. We are good at checking in and communicating, as we are not newbies to *everything*, but it will be a good reminder for him ;).
SteveandChris

We arrive on: 06 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby SoNotFun » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:20 am

Way late on this but just saw your trip report. A+ reporting indeed! We both loved meeting you guys and I'm stoked to see you've already been back for your second trip :D

J & I are headed down TONIGHT for a last-minute vacay, we'll be checking out RM this time.
We're so not fun. Ever.
SoNotFun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Bronze Party

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl