Almost there...sort of...pre-trip report....

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Almost there...sort of...pre-trip report....

Postby jaycal68 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 am

If you would have told me 5 years ago that we would be going to a place like Desire I would have thought you had been drinking to excess. Neither my wife nor I would ever be mistaken for Ken and Barbie (not even 20+ years ago when we met before the ravages of time had taken their toll :wink:) so the thought of going to a clothes optional resort and perhaps even doing naughty stuff in view of others just never came up between us. I'm not sure how or what we have changed be we have certainly evolved. We have always been super affectionate so getting older and caring about what others think - whether it is how we look (we do try to watch what we eat and exercise), our vast array of PDA's (when grabbing my wife's breasts in a public place I try to be subtle) or my bad jokes (I think I'm funny at least) - has all taken a back seat to just wanting to have fun, making some new friends and maybe pushing a few boundaries. That stuff gets the LET'S DO IT attitude now. If we don't like it then we won't do it again but how on earth will we know if we don't like it if we are sitting at home shy and nervous??

Well here we are - just over 50 days until these two chubby (one with really lovely breasts :D) Canadians will be newbies no more. It's been a long wait since we booked last July. Back then in the hot weather it was hard to imagine going. Now that it's getting a little colder - even though we still have no snow - it is making it so we can't wait. I even have a countdown app on my phone to look at everyday - another newbie move I know. I'm sure there will be nerves as it is our first time for everything but we are so excited to get there and meet new people, some of which have been so nice and helpful both here, in the Yahoo group and even one veteran Desire couple we met in person that lives nearby. You have all helped to guide us into this fantastic new world. Whether we play with others or not we have had good conversations about what our boundaries are and we are keeping open minds with few expectations as to what could happen on this first trip - we'll cross those bridges as we come to them. We are very active at home in our bedroom with each other and if that's all that happens in Mexico I'm sure it will be a awesome trip and will make us want to return. If there are other people involved - well that could be fun too.....

Jason and Donna
Desire Pearl - Feb 12-19 2016
:CAN
Pearl Feb '16,'17,'18,'19,'20, May '22, Jan '24
RM Feb '23
jaycal68
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swinging Heaven

Re: Almost there...sort of...pre-trip report....

Postby bobsharon79 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:34 am

You guys have a great attitude. With your approach, you will have a trip to never forget!!!! Enjoy Enjoy !!!!!
bobsharon79
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 08 May 2017

Postby tan44 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:50 am

Great start.
Would love to read your trip report
when you return.
Hope you will have fantastic vacation.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Dogma » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:59 am

Jaycal, great attitude. I see you are there at Pearl right now so enjoy it right from the start, the time flies by and we all expect a great trip report!
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl