OUR FIRST TRIP - feb 26 until march2, 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

OUR FIRST TRIP - feb 26 until march2, 2016

Postby joanne » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:30 am

well were were both very unsure as to whether we had done the right thing in booking this kind of holiday
we are in the lifestyle but did not want it in our faces all day long and to say we were nervous on the way to pearl from the airport was an understatement i am sure should i have said lets forget it we would have turned around and gone back to the airport

anyway we pulled up cases unloaded and checked in remembering what others had said regarding the premier meeting we were very evasive and let the girl know that we were not interested in signing up
our room was ready we unpacked and went to the quiet end of the pool where a couple noticed our apprehension as they had had the same earlier in the day so after a chat a few drinks it was looking ok

we wont bore people with a blow by blow account but we have to say all our expectations on the way from the airport were totally unfounded the facilities were great the evening entertainment was great and the people were the friendliest people
we have ever met on holiday we had a fantastic time and will be booking another trip soon and as we now know what to expect i am sure we will have an even better time

being from the uk we are quite a reserved nation compared to some but needless to say our next visit we will be more open to acts of genuine friendliness without putting it down to creepiness as we feel after our first visit we can let our guard down
and accept that the majority of guests at desire are there like us for a good time a laugh a drink and who knows
SDC: joanne
joanne
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sdc

Re: OUR FIRST TRIP - feb 26 until march2, 2016

Postby yoyo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 pm

joanne wrote:well were were both very unsure as to whether we had done the right thing in booking this kind of holiday
we are in the lifestyle but did not want it in our faces all day long and to say we were nervous on the way to pearl from the airport was an understatement i am sure should i have said lets forget it we would have turned around and gone back to the airport

anyway we pulled up cases unloaded and checked in remembering what others had said regarding the premier meeting we were very evasive and let the girl know that we were not interested in signing up
our room was ready we unpacked and went to the quiet end of the pool where a couple noticed our apprehension as they had had the same earlier in the day so after a chat a few drinks it was looking ok

we wont bore people with a blow by blow account but we have to say all our expectations on the way from the airport were totally unfounded the facilities were great the evening entertainment was great and the people were the friendliest people
we have ever met on holiday we had a fantastic time and will be booking another trip soon and as we now know what to expect i am sure we will have an even better time

being from the uk we are quite a reserved nation compared to some but needless to say our next visit we will be more open to acts of genuine friendliness without putting it down to creepiness as we feel after our first visit we can let our guard down
and accept that the majority of guests at desire are there like us for a good time a laugh a drink and who knows

:L :L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Re: OUR FIRST TRIP - feb 26 until march2, 2016

Postby coupleluvs2watch » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:03 pm

This is great !!!
Stop by Beyond Our Bedroom to see where our journey takes us!
Life Is Too Short To Be Plain Vanilla, so we chose Swanilla!
coupleluvs2watch
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 0- 0-2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl