March 17-20, 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

March 17-20, 2016

Postby Miacpl30 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 pm

This was our 7th trip to Pearl..last 3 to Pearl after 4 to RM. Arrived at 10am and CARM took care of transfers. We were traveling with some newbies and they are now hooked. Our room was ready when we got there..Room 79 with the private outdoor plunge pool on the quiet pool side.

Here are some highlights. Pool staff is down a notch. Didn't see Jared. Some days didn't get umbrellas but really liked the heated pool this time of year.
Buffet restaurant service was not like usual. Lots of new faces. Rudy is now a butler. Overall food was good no issues. Only had Pearl restaurant one time for the aphrodisiac menu...it was just ok. Bars now have Johnny Walker Black which is great for whiskey drinkers.

All my complaints were after I left the resort. Had a 9 hour delay at airport due to american. Met some great people and had a blast. Next trip is Sept or Oct we hope since we will be at naughty in new orleans in July.
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Re: March 17-20, 2016

Postby ochwpcouple » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Hey, we were there from the 16-20th. We were first timers too. We are non-lifestylers who are now converted to the lifestyle... but will take it really slow. We were the only asian couple there... did you see us?

Like your newbie friends, we are now hooked also. Planning a return trip perhaps in August. I'm planning on writing a trip report if I can find the time!

R&T
ochwpcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Kasidie

Postby ourfuntrip » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi Miacpl30. Glad you had a good trip...I see you are hoping to do NIN in july....we are planning to go too with a few friends - have been before, sounds like maybe you have too?

Matt & Suzanne
ourfuntrip
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 14 Oct 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie LL

Postby Miacpl30 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 pm

R&t. Sorry we didnt meet. Maybe next time :D

Matt/suzanne. Yes this will be our second year. We loved it. Lets definitely meet up and put face to name. Whats your kasidie screen name? :D
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl