Back From Sexy Paradise - April, 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Back From Sexy Paradise - April, 2016

Postby Desire2424 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:41 pm

We owe a lot to this forum for helping us to decide on DP for our first adventure to a Lifestyle friendly resort. As a non Lifestyle couple, we had our typical fears and reservations about visiting DP but we read the topics and asked the questions and every bit of information was perfectly accurate. Lots of sexy, fun people, great staff, awesome food and most of all the freedom to be as mild or wild as we wanted to be and be perfectly at ease.

We arrived at 11:30 am and checked in. The lobby was cool and modern with the most delicious fragrance. ( if anyone knows what that fragrance IS, please share??) We spoke to Salvador who briefed us on the rules and layout of the property with just the right amount of fun and humor to make us feel comfortable. Anticipating the impending 'sales pitch', I responded in an equally humorous NY style manner that he "ain't selling me shit until I see if we like the place first". We shared a laugh and we were directed to use the spa to change into beach wear while we waited for our room to be ready around 2pm. We walked to the beach and immediately disrobed and relaxed with a couple of tequila and pineapples. We were in no rush to get to our room as we enjoyed the warm sun on our naked bodies but getting back to room to enjoy the start of our week of romance became more of a priority as I normally get crazy horny by watching my beautiful naked bride sun herself.

I brought a video camera and mini tripod to record the nightly fashion show of the sexy dresses that I bought my wife for the trip as well as film some very hot love making sessions. There's something incredibly sexy about a hot female body in expensive French high heels, Agent Provacatuer panties and a $15 polyester slut dress. Holy shit I could not keep my hands off of her! We went to the sushi restaurant and then to ou first night at the lobby and disco. We're not in the LS but the erotic atmosphere and loving, sexy people brought us to new levels of erotic desires, even though our erotic plans were only meant for each other. We were beat from the early flight and headed to our room for well deserved sex and sleep.

We started out our first full day at the beach and transistioned to the pool after lunch. The staff could not have been more accommodating especially sweet Fabiola. The pool emptied out quickly as the afternoon party transistioned to the jacuzzi but we were still too 'new' to join the crowd so we hung at the pool and had a nice time. That night, my wife wore a smoking black mini dress to our first dinner at Pearl restaurant and we enjoyed some mutual groping during the band performance and the dancers show at the disco. We regretted missing out on the jacuzzi party that afternoon so we strolled down to the jacuzzi to see what we were missing. It wasn't very crowded and we grabbed an empty bed by the jacuzzi. We never really had sex in public before and we were thoroughly enjoying kissing and fondling each other on the outdoor beds. My wife decided to lose her dress and there she was in just black lace panties and red soled high heels. There were couples having oral sex, then banging away on both beds beside us. VERY HOT!! We were driving each other wild and decided to continue our adventure back at our room. My wife decided that putting her dress back on was just stupid and chose the stroll back to our room in just her heels and panties......SEXIEST FRIGGIN' WALK OF MY LIFE!!!! Those visions will stay with me forEVER!!

We did much of the same on the other days....why mess with perfection??? We finally ventured into the Sin Room on our last night. We were alongside some other couples in various stages of sex but we decided that we love the sexy atmosphere and were turned on by stroking, sucking and fingering in public but intercourse was going to be our 'private thing'. The cool part was that it turned the whole day and early night into extended foreplay that ultimately lead to the hottest most passionate sex we've ever had. ( ....and I have the video to prove it!!!)

The greatest thing about DP is that if you want to explore, you can. If you want to go totally wild, you can. If you just want to be totally into the person you're with, that's cool too. We will definitely be back and we honestly can't wait. I can't promise that we would do anything different than we did this time but I also can't promise that boundaries might be re-examined either. We met some incredibly loving couples, we saw nothing but respect for others right along side free expressions of sexual desires that we have never seen before. It was all sexy, all beautiful and definitely something that we need more of.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Re: Back From Sexy Paradise - April, 2016

Postby etxcouple » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Love this!! Glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for the report!
Mar2015
Aug2015
Aug 2016
May 2017
May 2018
Oct 2018
May 2021
Jan 2022
Oct 2023
etxcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2021

Postby Al & Kim » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Great report. All newbie's should read this. Desire is whatever you and your lady want it to be.

:L
Al & Kim
Desire Devotee

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2023

Postby Desire2424 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:58 am

A dedicated "NEWBIE" section would be a great help here on the forum. There's so much info that newbies like us search for and there are SO MANY great people here who have a lot of accurate information to share. Thanks again to all here who shared and led us to try DP and have the greatest sexy vacation ever!!
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby MattKenzie » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:07 am

Nice report. :L

My wife inquired about the great smell in the lobby as she too loved the smell. She suggested it be made available for purchase. Maybe next year?
Tower Isle 04/2015
D P....03/2016
D P....08/2017
D P.....07/24-29, 2019
SDC (MattKenzie)
Kasidie...mandk1981
Kik: MattKenzie_Tx
MattKenzie
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jul 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby gaviao » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Desire 2424, you are a kind of couple very similar to us. We have 16 years into nudism, we are "founders" of Desire 13 years ago, veterans of CRC and Solare, customers of HBR... Never have been into the lifestyle, because we consider, like you, that intercourse is a private thing between ourselves, but the erotic environment of Desire, the posibilities of being daring and exhibitionist, the sexual and sensual ambiance 24/7 are unvaluable!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby MarNRob » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

gaviao - thanks our sentiments exactly.
MarNRob
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Feb 2016

Postby raymac231 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:52 pm

great post.. thanks for the info...
raymac231

Postby sunseekercpl1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Desire 2424, great trip report. Thank you so much for sharing. The excitement continues to grow as we get closer to our visit to DP in a couple weeks.

Gaviao, I guess we are veterans to. We started out at Caribbean Reef Club too, visited Desire RM the first year they opened and Pearl the first week they opened. We kind of miss the old CRC. We had a lot of fun there.

:D
sunseekercpl1
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS KIK

Postby CokeMann » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:17 pm

sunseekercpl1 wrote:We kind of miss the old CRC. We had a lot of fun there.

There are a lot of us CRC alumni :D and yes it sure was a bunch of fun !!!!
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby nudistjunkie » Wed May 11, 2016 12:56 pm

great report
nudistjunkie
Desire Convert

Postby kan2ca » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:28 pm

:L
Desire2424 wrote:A dedicated "NEWBIE" section would be a great help here on the forum. There's so much info that newbies like us search for and there are SO MANY great people here who have a lot of accurate information to share. Thanks again to all here who shared and led us to try DP and have the greatest sexy vacation ever!!

:L :L :L
kan2ca
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl