Desire Pearl- Another great visit in July 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl- Another great visit in July 2016

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 pm

This is our 4th stay at Desire Pearl. We usually only stay 3 or 4 nights as we split our trip with the Desire RM property which we stayed at from June 27th to the morning of July 2nd. Got busy with life since the trip so apologies for the overdue report.

Saturday July 2nd (Check in Day)

Our cab arrived at Pearl around 12:30pm and we were ushered into the gleaming white lobby. I was not sure of the design when I saw the pictures, but I actually liked the remodel as it definitely had a feel of upscale luxury. We were quickly checked in, but our room would not be ready for a few hours. During check in we saw our friends from Nevada that we met the previous year as they were just checked in themselves.

With our paperwork complete, we headed to the spa to book treatments and to store our personal items. We also changed to our shorts and cover ups so we could grab lunch after settling into our spot for the day. When we are at Pearl, we usually just want a shady spot, that could be at the beach bed/lounger or by the pool. Most of our time is spent in the pool during the daytime as the ocean at Pearl is not as nice as RM. Although there was not a lot of seaweed compared to last year,the water was still kind of murky looking.

After securing a beach bed, we headed over to Aphrodite for lunch. Charlie was the first to greet us as the entertainment crew was also taking their lunch break. We are glad to see that he is fully recovered from his accident last year and back in great shape. Charlie was at Cabo in 2008 when we broke our Desire cherry and we have seen him almost every year since. There was an outdoor grill by the beach making paella and grilled fish, I also ordered a shrimp cocktail from the lunch menu that was just so-so. Overall, an excellent first meal and a nice change of pace from the Desire RM grill. Our waitress on most mornings and afternoons was Fabiola, who provided excellent service.

After lunch, we went to the beach bed and stripped down for the pending foam party. The Pearl foam parties are a bit tamer for us than the RM ones. It seems to be more of a fun time frolicking in bubbles and playing with inflatables, than the bodies rubbing together style of party we enjoy at RM We had a few minutes before the foam began to start spewing so we grabbed a shady spot under the swim up bar. Almost immediately, we met a foursome from Houston who took an instant liking to my wife. We ordered our drinks and got ready for some slippery pool dancing. Despite the lack of rubbing bodies with other couples, we still had fun in the foam. You can’t help but to feel young and carefree,when you are surrounded by bubbles, dancing, jumping and eating jello shots.

Around 2:45pm, we were ready to rinse off and check if our room was ready. Our butler Rudy helped us with our bags to Rm 77. He told us that our room was the most requested rooms other than one of the Penthouse suites. The room had a large living area and bathroom as you entered, plenty of storage closets and a second bathroom with bath before stepping down into the bedroom area. The second living area has sliders that opens to the patio where a bed lounger, a table and chair set, and a round plunge pool were located. What made this room standout was the outside space and the spectacular view. Rudy asked we had any special request for an afternoon snack tray or morning room service needs. We decided to have green juice, coffee and fruit brought daily at 8am.

We were pretty exhausted and decided a nap would help us recharge for the night. Almost 2 hours later, I got up and started unpacking and getting our luggage stowed. My wife was up by 6pm and worked on her unpacking her toiletries. After feeling settled and rested from our nap, we decided on a visit to the Jacuzzi lounge. It wasn’t very busy as we settled into the waters. The bartender Jairo was on duty and quickly learned our preferred drinks of Paloma for me and Chivas rocks for my wife. We met a nice couple from Israel and chatted until it was time to go get ready for dinner.

It was a little after 9pm when we reached the Pearl Restaurant and the wait would be at least 30 more minutes. We decidedto try Aphrodite instead and was pleasantly surprised that it was Brazilian night. We have enjoyed Churrascaria style dining and found tonight’s meats were cooked to perfection. Everything we tried was tender, juicy and delicious. My wife also tried the Beef Consomme from the buffet area which had great flavor. Even our after dinner coffee was thoroughly satisfying.

Feeling quite content from dinner, we made our way to the lobby to discover that most of the crowd was already in the disco as a dancer’s show as about to begin. We settled in at the bar and watched from afar. We enjoyed the music and danced til midnight which was when most of the crowd had left. We decided to use the playroom for a bit and found it to be empty. Grabbing a few towels we found a corner spot to enjoy each other as the loud music blared nearby.

After some private fun in a public place, we decided to move to the Jacuzzi area to enjoy socializing a bit. After chatting with Jairo and a few guests we felt the urge to enjoy one of the empty beds. There was a nice breeze where we chose and we had a slow sensual time . The lounge was fairly empty when we said goodnight to Jairo at 3am and headed to bed.

Sunday July 3rd Neon White Night

A breakfast delivery at 8am for coffee, juice, and fruit was a good idea in theory as this was when I would usually wake up. However, having something scheduled every morning at 8am while on vacation made it seemed like I had to get up and wait for room service. I guess it wasn’t too bad because, we had a lite breakfast on the patio, had some naughty fun in the plunge pool, and then napped on the patio lounger, all while enjoying the amazing ocean view.

We ended up getting up at 10am and got ready for breakfast. Not eating late night pizza after 5 nights of it at RM would probably allow us to make a daily breakfast. I ordered some chorizo and eggs scrambled with some tortillas, grabbed some bacon and salsa from the breakfast buffet and had some breakfast burritos. My wife had various breakfast meats with her fried eggs.

We decided to get a beach bed again today, though it would be mostly used as a place to hold our stuff as we intended to spend time at the pool before my wife's spa treatments. After breakfast, we did a few walking laps on the quiet side of the pool. Feeling like we worked off a tiny portion of breakfast, we headed to the swim up bar for refreshment.

We met two young attractive couples from South Africa. As we chatted and waited for our drinks. I could see my wife giving me the “way too young for us look”. I am always curious to talk to other guests from places around the world and they were the first couples that we met from South Africa. Unfortunately, we had our conversation cut short as my wife needed to get to the spa by 12:30pm.

My wife had booked a massage but also wanted to add the sun exposure scrub treatment. Luckily they were able to get her in at 1:30pm. We also had time to steam, jacuzzi, sauna and use the swiss sauna together before her treatments. It is so nice to be able to use the facilities together when we are at Desire. I felt totally relaxed and pampered afterwards and I didn’t even need a massage. I went back to the room during my wife’s treatment and began jotting some notes of the trip as my memory requires a few tidbits of daily events so full details could later be reconstructed.

Around 3pm, I headed back to the spa and sat in the spa lobby chairs. I was just about to fall asleep when my wife emerged at 3:15pm. Feeling like it was time for a meal, we dined on fish tacos and items from the buffet. The stewed beef dish was very good.

The sun was feeling strong so we decided to stay in the shady part of the pool across from the Swim up bar. Just cuddling in the water we enjoyed spending time togehter chatting away the afternoon. We did notice a very attractive couple had arrived and seated in our direct line of sight. When we do see a couple we would like to meet, we will usually find an opportunity to introduce ourselves, chat a bit to gauge mutual interest. Perhaps chat again during happy hour or invite them to have a meal together. Whether the couple is in the lifestyle or not, we still enjoy the social interaction. Everything else that happens is just frosting on the cake.

Around 6pm, we moved over to the Jacuzzi lounge. We wanted to eat at the Pearl restaurant tonight so we only soaked for an hour before heading back to the room to get ready for dinner. As my wife got ready for dinner, I walked over to the Pearl at 8:00pm and put our name down so when my wife was ready at 8:30pm, there wouldn’t be a long wait. We managed to arrive at 830pm and did have to wait a little while, but enjoying a cocktail in the adjacent lobby made the time go by quickly. The dinner pacing was fairly slow as there was long breaks between courses. My wife did enjoy her tilapia and my beef filet was tender and juicy. We decided to skip dessert and just order coffee so we could rejuvenate after the long dinner seating.

We changed to glow night outfits after dinner and headed to the disco to watch the circus show. All the acts were quite good, acrobatic strength couple, sexy pole dancer, Sebastian with the balance hammers, and the spectacular teeth spinning Kia for the finale. There was lots of good sexy energy after such an exhilarating show.

We saw the sexy couple from the pool as they danced and could clearly see they were attracting lots of attention from various couples. We just enjoyed dancing with each other and watching all the sexy couples moving to the music. We did take a break outside in the lobby before deciding to try the playroom again tonight.

As we entered, we saw the attractive couple in one corner, another couple on the same side, but in the opposite wall so we found a spot equidistant from both couples. It’s like positioning yourself in an elevator to give everyone space. Now of course, if we were in Europe, we would have just plopped down next to the hot couple and started to play. But being that we are a bit more reserved, we just found our spot and began to disrobe. My wife and I soon got into a nice rhythm and noticed that the attractive couple were getting up and moving over next to us. This usually means that they were interested in play, but we don’t assume anything so we continued our own play next to each other. The two women were giving us exquisite foreplay. We repositioned a bit so the two ladies could kiss and touch each other while we sensually touched their own wives. The ladies continued to explore each other as the men were now ready to ravish our wives. We continued in varied positions in a soft swap foursome with lots of kissing and touching between the ladies. It was definitely one of the best foursomes we have had without actual full swap. Somewhere along the way, we did manage to exchange names and places (Texas) through the sexual fun. We had pretty much forgotten that there was another couple in the playroom with us until we finished playing. I think they just stayed in the corner, never took off any clothing while watching us intently.

After the disco/playroom we seperated from our newly acquainted friends, but made plans to reunite at the jacuzzi lounge. Making a quick stop in our room to change, we made our way back to the jacuzzi and found our playroom friends in the water. We ordered drinks and chatted a bit, but then decided we were ready for some more fun together. We droied off and found a jacuzzi bed and started another hot session. It was an incredibly sexy time on the beds as we became oblivious to all those around us and just enjoyed the sexual energy of each other.

The area was fairly empty by our 3am departure. We parted ways for the night as they went back to their room while we made a brief stop to the deserted lobby. The taco station was still set up, but abandoned. The lobby bartender called over the taco guy and he grilled up some delicious chicken tacos to end our extremely satisfying night.

Monday July 4th- Independence Day

Our morning room service was delivered right on schedule, but sat mostly untouched as we were a bit exhausted from the previous evening. We managed to get up around 10am and headed down to the beach area to find a nice shady spot. We decided to get beach loungers that were behind the middle of the pool area. Today was our last full day so we wanted to relax.

Lots of red, white and blue adorned the pool area and the sexy patriotic guests. A BBQ station was setup outside the Aphrodite Restaurant that featured rib eye steaks, chicken, sausage, cured beef and cured pork. After a filling lunch we decided to nap at the beach loungers. But around 3pm a flash storm was headed our way. It was fairly sudden as the skies turned dark. I awoke because the wind was picking up and tried to wake up my wife who was in deep sleep. I finally managed to get her up and tell her we needed to clear the beach quickly or be caught in the downpour. We grabbed our things and made the short distance to our room before the thunderstorm hit. This was the first rain that we encountered all week and it passed in about 30 minutes. It was actually fun watching the torrential downpour as we waited out the storm in our plunge pool.

We relaxed in the room and actually packed a little bit before heading to the jacuzzi lounge at 5pm. The Jacuzzi area was fairly busy as we arrived, the rain had left a slight chill in the air. We had a great time socializing and watching the big block Jenga game on the bar. We enjoyed the drinks, chatted with our friends from Texas and made dinner plans for 8pm with them.

Tonight's dinner theme at Pearl was Mediterranean, but we found the wait at 8pm would be at least 30 minutes. The four of us decided to try Mexican night at Aphrodite instead of waiting. I think Pearl tends to Americanize the menu for its guest, so Mexican night was not exactly authentic. The Rib entrée was good, but the beef medallions and apps were not. We also got a dessert plate from chef that tasted like leftovers from the buffet. Overall, it was one of the few disappointing meals we had at Pearl. However, we did enjoy our company at dinner and planned to meet them later in the disco.

We went back to room to change for the Desire University/Red White and Blue theme. My wife wore a blue school girl skirt, a white collared shirt and a stars and stripes bikini top. We arrived in time to watch the dancing show and our sexy Texas friends had saved seats for us near the dance floor. The show was not very memorable, but we did enjoy spending more time chatting and dancing. We decided to spend some time in the playroom again and tried to use the swing, but found that it wasn't hung properly as it was far too low. After the playroom, we headed to the Jacuzzi which seemed a bit quiet. We spent more time with our Texas friends and finished the night with a snack at the lobby before heading back to our room.

July 5th departure day

I woke up 730am, and waited for our breakfast delivery at 8am morning. Today we decided to enjoy our morning snack on the patio. We ended up playing on the patio bed and plunge pool before we decided that we should get packed for home. Finishing at 9:30am, we grabbed a bed near the lifeguard tower and headed to breakfast.

I ordered chilaquiles with red sauce and chicken and my wife had two over easy eggs with her buffet choices. We would not need to leave the resort until 2:30pm so we decided to enjoy the beach and pool before checkout. The Pearl ocean is a bit on the greenish side, and there is some seaweed at the shore break. There did seem to be a lot less sharp rocks when entering the water than previous years.

After the beach, we ordered some mojitos at the pool swim up bar. We scheduled our bags for pickup at noon, Rudy was right on time and brought our bags to the lobby as we enjoyed the plunge for final time before checkout. We left our traveling clothes at a spa locker, and then went to lunch. We said our goodbyes and handed out a few contact numbers to friends. Since we had some time before our airport departure, we used the steam room, spa and enjoyed a refreshing shower together.

A final drink at the lobby bar and then we grabbed a cab for the airport ($35.00). Overall, a great visit that had just the right amount of relaxation and sexy fun. 5 days at RM and 3 days at Pearl was the perfect amount of time for us this year and we can't wait to return.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire Pearl- Another great visit in July 2016

Postby Mol » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Great trip report!
Mol

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl