First timers trip report Aug.10-18th, 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First timers trip report Aug.10-18th, 2016

Postby BellaSol » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 pm

We chose Pearl after originally booking four nights at RM and four nights at Pearl, because of the people we connected with on the KIK chat group, which was invaluable to me. We subsequently changed our whole stay to Pearl after many conversations had with those friends and booked a master suite with plunge pool (RM. 1) for the first four nights and then a Penthouse for the last four. (RM.43) The flight and transfer were uneventful, and our room was ready at 1pm when we arrived.

The grounds, staff and rooms were impeccable. Our butler Hector was beyond compare. Room 1 is directly outside of the jacuzzi, and as it was our first time at a C/o resort, having a room located there was the best of both worlds. If we wanted a drink, my lover ran to the jacuzzi bar, and we spent a few of the first nights making love in the plunge pool or on the sun bed provided on our porch, leeching off of the sexy noises coming from just over the hedges without having to feel so exposed. The only strange happenstance was the first night in the penthouse where turndown service came, we left to go eat, and came back to our bed messed up and looking like someone had rolled around in it...

There was a young, very energetic, very fit, many always-clothed takeover group there for music fest, and I allowed myself to feel intimidated until day number four when I was sitting at the pool, and told myself, "I paid as much as anyone else did to come here" and ripped off my bikini..no one even blinked, the world didn't end:) it takes each person what it does, I guess...

We brought three cans of alcohol infused whipped cream to the foam party, which was a big hit and allowed us to meet many people and to run around giving couples the opportunity to do body shots off each other. By far, the foam party was my favorite night. We booked the sensual massage, which became an erotic one once there, I'd not do it again, as I'd rather intimacy with another not be paid for, and have those caresses be genuine...

We did not meet one single person who wasn't genuinely kind. Not wearing clothes truly is the great equalizer.One of my other favorite days was pool volleyball, where points were given for "creative boobie ball rolls". The playmakers work hard to get you to socialize, and are a blast to spend time with.. One night was spent by me with a large group of friends in the jacuzzi, while my lover stayed back to spend time with a single woman there, and that night generated some great talks that brought us closer, so my advice is to just keep talking, about everything...

The drinks were appropriately light at the pool, stronger at the other bars, as no one wants anyone sick and out of control. In closing, I'm a HUGE Desire convert. The nudity and sensuality, freedom to just be is how I'm built. Already planning our next trip. Next time, I'll not be so consumed by the awkwardness of being naked, and will be more social, put myself out there more to others socially, and be more sexually free. It's steps for me. Always. So glad to have taken the plunge at Pearl!!...

drop a line if we met, or with any questions..J (and C)
BellaSol
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Aug 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: First timers trip report Aug.10-18th, 2016

Postby BellaSol » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:22 am

We only did disco one night, brought theme clothes for all nights. I was incredibly sick one whole day, from drinking too much (of all things!) Espresso...we didn't utilize the jacuzzi beds, but wanted to...next time we go, we want to check out the sin room, the jacuzzi beds and maybe do a photo shoot..there was so much new for us that we were easily overwhelmed by it all, in a good way:) it felt just as we were getting comfortable with the flow and branching out, that it was time to pack and leave!! Oh well, that just creates reason to return, and stay longer!!!!!
BellaSol
Desire Fan

Postby J&F » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Heading there as newbies and this report made us feel so much better! Thank you!
J&F
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 03 Mar 2017

Postby BellaSol » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Glad to help, as I poured over every trip report generated before leaving...hoping you guys love it as much as we do, and that you'll be blown far and away by this incredibly special place! Happy travels:)..
BellaSol
Desire Fan

Postby New-to-co » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Great trip report. We are planning a trip January 19-23 and hopefully a second trip next July as well.
New-to-co
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby Calguygal » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:41 pm

Great report. As a rule it seems the younger the crowd the more they keep their clothes on ?? Can I say nakedness is wasted on the young ? Or would that be the other way around ?
Calguygal
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2015

Postby razman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:57 am

JimnK wrote:Great report. As a rule it seems the younger the crowd the more they keep their clothes on ?? Can I say nakedness is wasted on the young ? Or would that be the other way around ?

Arriving soon for our third trip to Pearl. The first was in November (8 days), the second in April (8 days), the third, upcoming, also November (9 days - direct flights only every other day, so a day added to get direct), followed, probably closely by yet another April. I can't say that I have seen anyone fully clothed except for meals. We repeat attendance dates to renew old friendships.

The few friends with whom my wife and I confide in the real world often say they could never do that with their horrible bodies, implying embarrassment over being too thin, fat, tall, short, old... whatever. As anyone who has been to Pearl will attest, at Pearl you will see people who are thin, fat, tall, short, old, and young. And, as anyone who has been to Pearl will attest, NOBODY cares about your body type. If you have not been there, the following statement will seem odd to you: "You will be more comfortable naked at Pearl then you are now when clothed at a social event. You will socialize more. You will laugh more. You will create many lasting friendships. You will dance more. You will participate in pool activities more. You will be more romantic. You will be a flirter and a flirtee. You will just have so much damn fun you would probably pee your pants if you had any. All Truths.

Any disagreement from anyone who has been there?
razman
Desire Devotee

Postby TandD » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:08 pm

razman wrote: "You will be more comfortable naked at Pearl then you are now when clothed at a social event. You will socialize more. You will laugh more. You will create many lasting friendships. You will dance more. You will participate in pool activities more. You will be more romantic. You will be a flirter and a flirtee. You will just have so much damn fun you would probably pee your pants if you had any. All Truths.

Any disagreement from anyone who has been there?

No disagreement here. There is *something* that happens when you first get the nerve to take off your clothes in front of others ... and *nothing* happens. People don't all stop as one and look at you like "How could *they* take their clothes off". The DJ doesn't scratch the record to a stop. The world does not stop spinning in recoil at your nakedness.

From that moment on, it's like a giant load has been lifted off your shoulders. You still have the same wrinkles and pounds but it just doesn't matter like you thought it would have.

CokeMann mentioned it in another post that it's hard to understand until you actually experience it but at this point, there should be enough posts here to convince anyone that it's *possible*. Go for it!
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Explorer79 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Completely agree.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby razman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Our November 2016 trip did not disappoint. We visited within the same time frame from our first trip a year ago. As I suspected and can now confirm, many "regulars" seem to repeat at a given time. We knew so many people upon our arrival! ...and then we met so many new adventuresome souls. You've read it elsewhere, but read it here again: Pearl is magical. This was our third trip to Pearl, a nine-day stretch that produced a fabulously GREAT time.

When we were there in the spring, there was what is called a Black Tape Project event. There is an artist who creates a "look" for his models using only black electrical tape, hence the Black Tape Project name. Anyway, during our visit last week, that artist was there again. In conjunction with his visit, there was a BTP contest with the winner receiving a 2-night, 3-day free stay. Well, my model (my lovely, sexy wife) and her artist (that be me) won the contest. Yeah team! So now we have two more days in our to-be-used locker. As I understand it from Enrique (entertainment director), the BTP might be a theme element for a night each week in 2017.

My wife and I also received a rowdy round of applause for our bawdy performance in the Human Sundae event (whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and a cherry). The premise is, for those of you who have not been to Pearl, the body of your lady (or man I suppose) is used as the basis for a delicious human sundae. In short, you make it, then you eat it... and I did with robust enthusiasm.

So where are our First Timers who have been? Where are our First Timers who are in the planning stage?
razman
Desire Devotee

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl