Trip Report August 25-29, 2016 apologies from the loud table

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report August 25-29, 2016 apologies from the loud table

Postby MileHighClubCouple » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Like most people coming for their first time, there was some nervousness and apprehension when we arrived. That melted away as we met one nice couple after another. We could not get over how "normal" everyone was and how friendly. We talked to more people than we ever would at a regular resort. It was just easy. I think nudity has that effect.

The facilities were great. I liked the intimate feeling of the grounds. I also liked that you never had far to walk to get anywhere. I'm sure the women must also appreciate it since there were plenty of high heels being worn at night. I appreciated how the staff working around the resort were friendly without making you feel awkward while you made your way back to your room carrying your clothes at 3:00am :D

We participated in Richard and Lauren's workshop - what a great couple - they are so approachable. I felt like they really wanted us to have a great visit and were happy we were there.

We also did the sensual massage. I am not typically a massage kind of guy and was nervous about being touched by another woman (even with, and because, my wife was there). We talked ahead of time and I was assured she was ok with it. (Important - communication) That made it easier. I thought the spa facilities were very nice and created a relaxing environment. I never really saw who was giving the massage but they made it very nice. I'll will confess, there were some tears as we sat in the hot tub afterward and enjoyed the glow of our love for each other and the sensual environment. Having been married a long time it is a great feeling to still be completely in love with each other.

I wish that we had arranged to have dinner with more people. At first we ate alone and then got more brave and asked some couples if they wanted to join us for dinner. It was so nice to get to know similarly-minded people over a great meal. One night we had a table of 6. If you ate in Aphrodite on Sunday night I apologize. Our table was VERY loud. But we had soooo much fun! It was one of the best meals I have ever had because of the 5 beautiful people at the table with me. Next time, we eat with other people more often.

We decided up front to participate in the theme nights. (It was fun and whetted our appetites as we shopped online for sexy-fun outfits) Again, not usually my cup of tea but I figure if I am going here why not participate. I am really glad we did. It was another way to meet people as they commented on our goofy pilot/stewardess costume :shock: or my lime green pants and flashing suspenders. :mrgreen: My wife holds her own in any situation but for me it worked as an ice-breaker so I was not a wall flower. There are quite a few really good dancers there - not me. Still, I had a great time dancing and the environment lends itself to just enjoying the time with people and not worrying that anyone is watching you.

The only game we played was beer pong. If I had it to do over again (of course I would stay longer) I would have been more involved in the beach games. We did yoga one morning too. I expected a crowd for that but there were only 2 couples. What a gorgeous setting for yoga - out on the pier with kia! What's not to like?

The most unexpected thing we did (and possibly the best) was the photo shoot. Jahel is the most easy person to be with in a situation like that. She makes you feel completely comfortable and loved AND the pictures turned out GREAT!!!! I highly recommend it. What a cool memory for us to keep. (Last night in bed I told my wife I found some really hot pictures she should see. She came over and I surprised here with the pictures of us. It was pretty hot remembering the photo shoot and seeing the pictures.)

Still, the best part was the people. If we met you - thanks you for helping to make a great 4 days for us! If you were there before us, I'm sure we would have loved meeting you. If you still have your trip in front of you don't be shy about striking up a conversation strangers - they may become your great friends.

I can see now why people speak so highly of Desire Pearl. We went there apprehensive but with high hopes and our expectations were exceeded.
We are MileHighClubCpl on Kasadie and SDC
Kik: MileHighClubCouple
MileHighClubCouple
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Apr 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasadie SDC

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl