1st Trip to Pearl - Sept 2016, Sad to come home

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

1st Trip to Pearl - Sept 2016, Sad to come home

Postby Kanz » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:49 am

I want to first thank everyone who was so supportive and willing to share their experiences with us. We had the best vacation we have ever had. We have been married for 24 years and this was something we have never done before. We are not fully in this new Life Style, but are learning each day.

Here is my take away from being new to every aspect of the environment.
For those of you who have never gone or are worried. Don't be. Everyone, both staff and vacationers were extremely friendly. Nobody is pushy in any way. You will make new friends who have the same interests as you. Keep this in mind. Once you take the cloths off and your standing there with nothing on you are the same as the person next to you. There is no false pretenses between what you do for a living or how you dress. Everyone is on the same playing field.

Take your things to the room and depending on the time of the day go either to the pool or hot tub. We got there at 6 so everyone was at the hot tub. We took our cloths off for the first time in public and walked into the water. Best thing I think we could have done. Everyone else was already in the water. We walked up to the bar, got a drink and as you walked by everyone, they said hello. How often have you gone on vacation and not talked to the person next to you. Here at Pearl everyone is friendly and you are accepted no matter what you are there for.

Worst thing that happened was we had to leave. We are already planning on our trip back. The experience was well above what we were thinking. It was by far the best vacation we have ever taken. And the sex with my wife all 4 days was monumental. I cannot express in text what levels of passion we reached, but i can tell you this. We are so looking forward to our second trip. And the new friends we met will last a lifetime.
Kanz
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC. Kasidie

Re: 1st Trip to Pearl. Sad to come home

Postby CuriousSKCpl » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:14 am

:L
CuriousSKCpl
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada