First Timers - Nov 2015 - Better late than never

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Timers - Nov 2015 - Better late than never

Postby rulesynch » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:51 pm

This is our trip report from last year. I know we are late in posting this but better late than never.

We visited Desire Pearl last thanksgiving. We stayed 5 nights. We are not into swinging but we are nudists and had been to swing clubs prior to this but still didn’t know what to expect. Our flight was a short one from Florida and we completed immigration without any issues. We hadn't booked airport transfers so we got in touch with a cab company at the airport and they gave us a good deal of 70$ for dropping and then picking us back on our last day. We are Asian Indian and knowing that we would be in the minority we had some concerns about how we would be accepted. But all our concerns were doused when we were welcomed by a great staff and friendly guests in the lobby. We were given an overview of the resort and also an appointment to the sales pitch (You will have to sacrifice 2 hrs of your time but you get a good deal on couples massage).

Since we had arrived early the staff provided us a locker to keep our bags and allowed us to use the spa to change. We then hit the main pool and I and wife had no issues getting naked (I commend my wife in her confidence to shed clothes in a new place). The crowd was mixed with majority on the older side and some on the younger side. We were in our 33’s and not sure if there were many in that age group. We lazed around in the pool for rest of the afternoon and checked into our room later. And I should say the rooms are worth every penny you pay. We hit the Jacuzzi later in the afternoon and found just one other couple on the bed. This gave us a great opportunity to spend some quite romantic personal time with an amazing bartender making us some signature drinks and also some of his delicacies. We enjoyed the drinks and then cuddled on one of the beds. By evening we dressed up for dinner and hit Aphrodite. We didn’t go the night club but decided to hit the Jacuzzi afterwards. The Jacuzzi is a whole different dream world. There were normal group conversations, couples making love in the Jacuzzi, on the beds, swinging, foursomes etc. This atmosphere will turn you on and soon we started cuddling in the Jacuzzi. We later found a bed and made love in front all the couples. It was such a turn on to be watched. We even got complimented by another couple for the show we put on. After we were exhausted we hit our room and our first exciting day came to an end.

At the end of our first day both me and my wife agreed that we are coming back for sure as we both fell in love with the place, the people and the ambience.

This became our routine for the next few days where we hit the pool, watch and talk to people, eat good food, hit the Jacuzzi and the enjoy the shows in the Jacuzzi and put on show for the crowd. We also added in a one day tour of chichen itza and a sensual massage. We opted out of genital simulation for the massage and yet found it very sensual.

The last day was our most fun filled. We decided to hit the club that night as there was shows by the desire crew (though we had been to the club on earlier days, we hadn’t stayed much long). In the lobby we met another Asian Indian couple (we will call them D&A where A is the wife). Since we were both surprised to each other we soon introduced ourselves and they were so friendly. The desire crew put together a wonderful show and then we hit the dance floor. We had quite a few drinks and wife conquered the dance floor. We then peeped into the sin room and it was there for taking. So we had a hot session there and then decided to hit the Jacuzzi.

At the Jacuzzi we found D&A who were waiting for company. Since we were veterans by now we grabbed them, stripped and jumped into the Jacuzzi. We all had some good conversations and somewhere during our conversation I mentioned my fantasy to see my wife kiss another girl. A was so quick and smooth to fulfill my fantasy making sure my wife was comfortable the whole time. I should applaud my wife for been a sport and playing along. All four of us made our way to a bed where my wife was treated like a princess where A went down on her while she was pleasing me. The whole thing was such a turn on that even till today we feel it’s a dream. Four of us continued to have fun with us making love to our wives next to each other with hands all over each other. We hoped D&A had arrived a bit earlier. It was midnight by then and we were exhausted and we had to check out next morning. We said goodnights to our friends and hit the bed. The next morning we checked out in the morning and headed back home with an uneventful flight back home.

Apart from one couple who were pushy all other couples were friendly and respectful. We started the trip hesitantly but we came back with a big smile. We had a different level of appreciation for each other and decided that we will have one sensual vacation every year at a place like Desire. We liked it so much that we are returning back to desire RM this thanksgiving.
rulesynch

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Nov 2015

Re: First Timers - Nov 2015 - Better late than never

Postby TandD » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Great report! Thanks for posting.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby rulesynch » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Thanks T & D
rulesynch

Postby CuriousSKCpl » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks so much! Its reviews like that, that make us even more excited to go.
CuriousSKCpl
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Aug 2017

Postby Explorer79 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:07 pm

rulesynch wrote:Apart from one couple who were pushy all other couples were friendly and respectful. We started the trip hesitantly but we came back with a big smile. We had a different level of appreciation for each other and decided that we will have one sensual vacation every year at a place like Desire. We liked it so much that we are returning back to desire RM this thanksgiving.

Loved the report! What dates are you going to be at RM?
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby rulesynch » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 am

Thanks Explorer. We will be at RM from Nov 24 - Nov 27
rulesynch

Postby Explorer79 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm

rulesynch wrote:Thanks Explorer. We will be at RM from Nov 24 - Nov 27

We'll just miss each other, we leave on the 23rd.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl