Second Trip - October 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Second Trip - October 2016

Postby Luvulngtym » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 pm

I am actually writing this while waiting for my plane in CUN. We are a non-lifestyle couple in our late 50's. We have been together since the first year of college and extremely, happily married for 36 years. Also very sex positive and in shape for "older " folks. We like Pearl for the nudity, sexual vibe, and because my wife can wear very revealing and skimpy outfits that she could never wear at another resort.

We got, what I consider a killer deal on Expedia. ~$4000 for both of us for the 5 nights and first class air from So Cal.

Airport Transfer- Used USA Transfer. $70 for drop off and pickup. Private van with cold water bottles. Easy to find at CUN and the pickup at Pearl was on the dot.

Check in -Very polite and friendly. After getting a cold washcloth we were directed to the concierge who proceeded to tell us about the membership and frequent visitor programs. We politely declined and a few minutes later we were in our room.

Room - The ocean view room was at the quiet end of the complex. This is exactly what I had requested. It was on the ground floor so 30 steps away from the pool. Within a minute or our clothes shed we went on to the patio to take in the view. Guess what? Apparently the sliding glass door when closed all the way automatically locks. Naked on the patio without a key. What to do? Going to the lobby naked didn't seem like a good option. Luckily, a maid was cleaning another ground floor room next door so with a somewhat odd exchange, she didn't speak a word of English and my Spanish es no bueno. She opened the door to the room and unlocked the slider.

The room is nicely furnished. It's not the Four Seasons or the Ritz. The bed was very comfortable. Wish there was a little more light in the room and bathroom. I have no clue how my wife put her makeup on each evening and looked spectacular.

Pool - Last time we were here we stayed at the quiet end of the pool. This time we were front row on the party end. That lasted about an hour or two. Guess we are more into stroking, kissing and cuddling in the sun while enjoying each other's company.

Erotic Massage - We had two over the five days. I posted under general Pearl discussions a few days ago. In a nutshell it was very erotic with a very happy ending for the two of us by us.

Jacuzzi- Every afternoon from around 4 to 6. PDS you bet. A few younger women put on quite a show. Nice to know wife gets more adventurous each time we have been there.

Food - Consistently good with very attentive service. Ate at Pearl three times and the new gastropub two.

Guests - Most often a smile and a hello or good morning. Every shape, size, build, and age represented. From Playboy model hot to grandparents.

Staff - Top to bottom the most helpful, nicest, friendly staf. Always an hola, a smile.
Luvulngtym
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15- 4- 0

Re: Second Trip - October 2016

Postby LoonLakeCouple » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Thank you for the report. We go in May and got an amazing deal like yours just over $1,000 more but flying from much further North of you.
LoonLakeCouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 May 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinglifestyle

Postby wbski85 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Great trip report. We are in similar boat. Married 32 years, non-lifestyle couple, going second time in a few weeks. Hope more PDS this time around as wife was shy last time. Can't wait.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby mlynpeters » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks for the great post. It's very encouraging to us first timers at the same age and same outlook. We will be there in 2 weeks & are very excited for the experience.
mlynpeters
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Mar 2018

Postby aBrit&aTexan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:03 pm

I have a question.. on your ground floor ocean view patio - did you have a table and chairs and/or a lounge/bed?
also what room number were you?

We usually book a master but have gone ocean view this time, figuring we'll not spend that much time in our room anyway!:)
Feb 2015, DP June 2015 DP
Feb 2016, DP June 2016 DP
June 2017 DP
June 2018 DP
Nov 2018 DP
Oct 2019 DP
aBrit&aTexan
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 20 Oct 2019