Desire Pearl - Nov. 2 - 12, 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl - Nov. 2 - 12, 2016

Postby DKCouple » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:10 am

We arrived at Pearl with our usual flight from Paris. Immigration and customs were easy, but we had to wait an hour and a half for luggage!

We always book our transfer through Desire - and this time was no different. Our driver was waiting for us and the drive to Pearl was - as always - filled with excitement and anticipation.

When we walk through the doors at arrival it is like forgetting all about the reality in the "real world" and adopting a new reality, that is just crazy, young and free. And we stay in that bobble for 10 nights, detoxing our souls, if not our bodies - we were really tired, and actually in need of a vacation at check out.

Check in was nice as always - though this time we had to meet a "personal concierge" I think, they called her, do discuss all the stuff, we already know about the resort. It was just a bit annoying, considering that at this point we had been traveling for 17-18 hours, and just needed to get to our room, unpack and get something to eat. We brought 3 full suitcases packed with all the gear we have spent almost a year planning. It always amazes me, how much stuff we need to bring to a nude vacation. The shoes filled up one suitcase alone!

As requested we got to stay in the same penthouse as the two previous trips, which was a nice touch. It really felt like coming home.

To avoid jet lag we wanted to go to dinner and the disco, and stay awake at least until midnight, and then get a good nights sleep. After almost sleeping through dinner at Aphrodite we did what we love the most - dressed up in costumes. On this night the theme was Burlesque and gangsters - and it was SO MUCH fun to dress up in corset and boots, and walk to the bar in full costume, recognizing old friends. It is amazing how many people we actually know at Pearl, even though we only stay there one time every year. And we have only stayed there twice before. The thrill of being back, mixed with a decent amount of Margaritas was enough to keep us awake. We danced the night away, just happy to be back. As I told mr. DK - for me, Pearl is what Christmas is to our kids. I check my countdown app every day, plan the costumes, shop and model all my corsets, skirts and shoes - and this year mr. DK was much more in on the fun, dressing up in costume most nights. I loved it.

This time around our trip was really intense - we had so much fun. Before we arrived, we talked about, that 3rd time around - it can't possibly be as fun as the 2 previous trips. We were wrong. This trip was the best one yet. The mix of meeting old friends and new people, knowing the staff and feeling more secure with the lifestyle made a big difference. Every day was a fun day - every night crazy (except from the usual 1-2 nights, we just needed to sleep!).

As always the most important thing was the people. The awesome open minded people we only meet in the lifestyle. People we can talk to about things, we would not share with even our closest friends at home. The resort was fully occupied most of our trip, and the crowd was so much fun. There was a lot of PDAs and PDSs at the jacuzzi, both in the afternoon and at night, and the whole atmosphere was sensual and erotic. Very stimulating!!

The staff of course was amazing as always. Sad to hear that Marco and Bella left only a few days after we left. As always I was really grateful that Marco kept Mr. DK entertained with beach volley, so I had some peace and quiet to read my books. The entertainment staff was by far the best we have experienced yet with Marco, Bella, Kayla, Kia, Edu and Charlie. All of them so much fun, and so good at making all the guests feel special.

The rest of the staff went above and beyond as always, and we felt spoiled every single day. The level of service is even better than our previous trips. I don't know how they do it.

The food has also improved - the new restaurant was really cool - we ate there 3 times, and the food was superb. Pearl is as always our "go to" restaurant - but the biggest improvement was at Aphrodite. The Italian food was just amazing. Love when they set up lunch outside. This time around we were lazy, so we mostly ate lunch on the pool chairs.

We came home 2 weeks ago - and we have already booked our trip for November 2017. The App says 341 days, 17 hours and 14 minutes, and we are already counting, planning and looking forward to our next trip with destination Paradise.

Mrs. DK
DK Couple
Desire Pearl: Feb/Nov. 2015 - Nov 2016/2017/2018/2019/2021
Venus/Gran Canaria - 2018/2019
DKCouple
Desire Addict

We are from: Denmark
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Re: Desire Pearl - Nov. 2 - 12, 2016

Postby Hector » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:59 am