Our 2nd Trip - Dec 2016

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Our 2nd Trip - Dec 2016

Postby wbski85 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:50 am

Just returned from our 2nd trip. Our 1st trip being back in 2013 shortly after Aphrodite's reno, but before the lobby reno. I must say they did a wonderful job on the new lobby, especially now that it's enclosed with a/c. It looks so fresh and elegant.

The resort felt approximately 60% full with only about a half dozen lifestyle couples there. Like us, it felt like the rest of the couples just wanted to enjoy themselves.

Backing up a little, we are middle-age vanilla couple who enjoy clothing optional vacations whenever we have a chance. We've been to all three Desire resorts plus SMI and even Cap d'Agde in France. Having said all that, it was still very difficult to talk my very shy wife into going to Pearl again. Like every time before heading to Desire, I would book a vanilla resort close by for a few days stay, then move to Desire. This was my way of easing her into the mood, and it worked again this time. My next challenge was get her to agree for us to have sex on the Jacuzzi beds and in the playroom in front of people. This was something she refused to do on our previous trip to Pearl. I'm happy to report that on this trip, my fantasies were pretty much fulfilled, as we not only had sex on the jacuzzi beds, we also had sex on our 2nd floor balcony (more on that later). As for the playroom, she still refused to go in. Ironically, both times we did peek in, it was empty anyway.

During our 4 nights there, we ate at Pearl and Aphrodite once and at Gastro Bistro twice. We found the food generally excellent and well presented. Let's just say we didn't have a bad meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The soups at Aphrodite were especially tasty. Service throughout the resort was exceptional - from the maids, bartenders, servers, beach/pool chair guys - they were all very friendly and accommodating.

My wife preferred the beach, so we started every day at the beach lounges and moved to the pool lounges when the afternoon sun started to disappear behind the palm trees. The beach at Pearl isn't big or very deep, so if you decide to take the lounge chairs near the water, you will be very close to people walking past the resort seeing you in the buff. Strangely enough, this didn't bother my wife.

On our 1st afternoon there, as we were relaxing on the lounges by the pool, we witnessed a couple on the main floor facing the pool putting on a show outside their patio. This somehow "cracked the ice" and set the mood for the rest of our time at Pearl for my wife. As we went back to our room to prepare for dinner, she invited me out to our balcony to have sex. That night, as we were walking to Gastro for dinner, we stopped by the Jacuzzi bed and had sex in plain view of a few remaining couples in the Jacuzzi.

My wife willingly put on a different sexy dress for dinner and for the nightly shows - each night more revealing then the previous. On our last night, she wore my favorite black fishnet minidress with stilettos. To me, she was stunningly sexy. I accompanied her by wearing only my sheer briefs under my shirt to the show and disco. After our brief stay at the disco, we headed to the Jacuzzi bed to have sex before returning to our room.

Now for a few negatives we should mention. Firstly, the a/c in our room has only 1 speed - on or off. So it was either stone cold or warm, or loud or silent each night. Secondly, the rooms could use a major reno. The decor and bathroom look so dated in comparison to the rest of the resort, especially given the how much we pay per night. We have stayed at Secrets, compatible in price, and their rooms are fresh and beautiful. Lastly, get rid of the membership and RCI sales pitch. We were prepared not to buy into anything, but we still had to sit through an hour of sales crap in return for 2 free ($120 each) deep-tissue massages, which by the way we took advantage of and it turned out to be excellent. I hinted to my wife for us to pay the difference for the Erotic massage I read all about on the forum, but she wouldn't go for it.

All in all, we had such a relaxing time we are already taking about returning in the not too distant future.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl