30 May - 4 Jun 2016, vanilla and in heaven

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

30 May - 4 Jun 2016, vanilla and in heaven

Postby MikenKel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 pm

This is a late and brief trip report for our first visit to Pear, early last June. Initially, Kelly was somewhat apprehensive, concerned that there would be awkward pressure. We are not in the lifestyle, but it turned out to be the best time of our lives. Every guest we met was conversational, funny, intelligent, and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. The staff was incredibly professional, accommodating, and attentive. The restaurants had an endless variety of delicious and surprisingly healthy choices. The environment in each restaurant was equally flawless. We found the rules at Pearl regarding clothing in restaurants and other areas to be well suited to what we wanted from this trip, and those few restrictions they did have happily were not etched in stone for women.

Dinner out is very intimate to us. I love to go on dates with my wife and really enjoy just spending time with and looking at her when she is dressed in something tasteful but a bit revealing. Unfortunately, only a minimal shift to the revealing side is acceptable in the real world. Pearl, on the other hand, let her wear, or barely wear, dresses that that risk showing more and occasionally wear nothing at all in some areas. The clothing store at Pearl even let her change in and out of outfits right in the store, answering our question with, “Of course, you are at Pearl; that’s what we are all about.” In everything we did, I found myself forgetting to breathe on more than one occasion and was completely in heaven just looking over at her holding my hand when taking a walk through the sand. One of my favorite things to do that week was to take a late night walk around the grounds, with Kelly wearing nothing at all. Somehow, her skin felt even softer than usual when my hands brushed over curves that would otherwise have been regrettably covered.

We shared the sensual massage but hesitated on signing up for an erotic massage. It is something we might try on our next visit. I was somewhat disappointed to learn that they would cover my eyes and that I would not have the opportunity to watch her getting her massage. Seeing her in that setting would be unforgettably enjoyable. Maybe I’ll ask them to set aside that rule.
We looked forward to the dance floor every night. What a dream come true it was to see her so freely sauntering up to the bar and ordering a drink in almost nothing, or letting a strap fall from her shoulder while she moved on the floor. For a brief while, she wore nothing but a slight lacy string of a thong while we danced, and I thought I would die. For the life of me, I do not understand why this is not acceptable everywhere. Life is too short to go through without that experience. Fortunately, we will still have Pearl to run to now and again to relive heaven on earth.

I have not been able to stop thinking of my time with my wife, during our week at Desire Pearl. We cannot wait to go back and have already scheduled our next visit.
MikenKel

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 07 Jun 2016

Re: 30 May - 4 Jun 2016, vanilla and in heaven

Postby K&RinTX » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Great post, and just FYI...the blindfold is totally up to you during the massage, I either take it off or just wave it off from the beginning. Watching is the best part :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Beach girl » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Nice report. Desire brings out so many good things in a relationship.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:25 am

Always love reading about a great trip. :L
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend